Popular on eTradeWire
- Gulf Coast Village's Jennifer Cason earns Healthcare Hero Award from Volunteers of America - 209
- 8th Annual Texas Black Business Economic Forecast - 2021 - 195
- QLSM is 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours Science Backed - 176
- Marc Ganzi, CEO of Colony Capital, Announced as a Keynote at The Connected Virtual Tech Event November 16th 2020 - 142
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
Similar on eTradeWire
- Free Gift Concierge Service For Unique Gifts By Gifter World
- BullBag Launches in Additional Home Depot Stores Across Florida
- NAC Welcomes New OCC Proposed Rule To Help Provide Access to Banking Services for ATM Operators
- The Collection spreads holiday cheer with safe, festive experiences for the whole family
- California Based Bike and Business Service Launched
- New Clewiston Goodwill Opens with Ribbon-Cutting
- New Ugly Christmas Sweater T-shirts
- Mid West Displays Add Sneeze Screens To Range
- PicPocket-Labs, Inc. receives Notice of Allowance for patent application detailing geofence-based solutions for event/location -based adtech
- Ventura College Foundation's Weekend Marketplace Temporarily Moves To New Location
Stimulated by immersive travel experiences and fine art, Malagiere was raised as an artist. "My father owned a small flower shop my entire childhood, and I basically grew up 'under the counter'," he said. "I took over the business post-graduation, in anticipation of taking some time off and getting a little small-business experience before law school. Law school never happened, but I did marry a lawyer instead!"
If he's not hand designing the perfect floral arrangement, Malagiere is a skilled painter putting oil on canvas or dabbling in watercolors to create his own works of art in the Impressionist style made famous by masters August Renoir and Claude Monet.
More on eTradeWire News
- MOFFAS heralds a new era of online shopping with the latest introduction of social networking module
- First Look for iPOP Alumni Matt Cornetts HSM:TM:TS Holiday Special Revealed
- iPOP Alum Alexis Knapp's Short 'Bad Suns' to debut at Film Festival
- iPOP Alumni Lucas Adams Will Participate in Days of our Lives Fan Event
- Garrett Hedlund, iPOP Alum, begins filming of Modern Love Season 2
When it comes to wedding planning, Malagiere has extremely dedicated consultants who meet with brides and grooms to assist in selecting the perfect blooms to bring their vision to life, as well as a professional design team that makes the magic happen. "Flowers inspire everything we do and we hope to bring that inspiration to the world around us," Malagiere said. "Behind the scenes, it is a sea of Google calendars and Excel spreadsheets to keep us organized and able to execute seamlessly on the big day, a few hundred times a year."
Malagiere's experience in the industry has not gone unnoticed. The Narcissus Florals and Mueller's Historic Florist team has been featured in several publications, including The Knot, Brides Magazine, NJ Bride, numerous featured articles in the Asbury Park Press, as well as Floral Finance, Retail Florist and Flowers and Profits.
Today, Malagiere serves several community-building organizations working to accomplish everything from helping college students pay their tuition at Ocean County College as the Executive Director of the College Foundation, to guiding numerous nonprofit organizations, including the 64-year-old Garden State Philharmonic where he is a board member and past president. "Through these efforts, we are committed to supporting the community we serve through our involvement on numerous community foundation boards and through our contributions to special events and charitable organizations all along the Jersey Shore," he said.
More on eTradeWire News
- Future Kings Announces 7th Annual Black History Month Gala
- Genuine Vacation Is Making This Black Friday Extra Special
- Snell & Wilmer Recognized in the Florence Immigrant & Refugee Rights Project's 2020 Pro Bono Awards
- SEM Link Awarded Grant from the Greater Atlanta COVID-19 Response and Recovery Fund
- Global Chamber® Cincinnati Announces Nick Schroth as Deputy Director
Grateful for every opportunity that he receives along this journey that he is on, Malagiere adds, "What I really enjoy about my life now is the creativity involved every day. When we founded our business, our driving philosophy was to be where the art of business meets the business of art. We think we are getting there."
About Narcissus Florals
A second-generation florist, Narcissus Florals in Toms River is proud to have served the New Jersey Shore with daily delivery of beautiful hand designed arrangements for every occasion since 1989. Recently acquiring Mueller's Historic Florals in Spring Lake Heights, Narcissus Florals has a team of dedicated designers ready to inspire through the art of flowers. To learn more, visit https://narcissusflorals.com or call 732-281-0333.
- U.S. FDA recognizes the International Accreditation Service (IAS) to accredit testing laboratories to test medical devices under ASCA pilot program
- New Car VS. Used Car - What's Cheaper?
- Quick move-in homes available at Heritage at Middletown
- Writing and Madness in a Time of Terror by Afarin Majidi Awarded 4 out of 4 stars
- All people and pathways to recovery matter at All Roads Recovery Community Center
- A Quick Guide to Applying Matte Eye Shadow
- Resident Wellness Director Brings Extensive Nursing Experience to Candle Light Cove
- Iowa Department of Transportation to Sell Surplus Assets on GovDeals.com
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Twelve Vacant Lots Available for Purchase in Private Island Community in Pensacola, FL
- America's Last Little Italy: The Hill to have TV Premiere On PBS
- Levered Learning Launches Pilot with LEANLAB Education to Address Math Proficiency in Kansas City
- Thomas A. Burns, Jr. Announces the Release of Sniper!
- Are Precious Metals, Gems and Rare Coins the Perfect Gift this Year?
- Barbara Whitaker Announces the Release of A War Apart
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- B&R North America Strengthens Value Provider Program
- Into The Wrong Hands 21st Century Thiller
- Credit-Card Sized X86 Embedded Computer Available in VersaLogic's Turnkey Evaluation Program