Popular on eTradeWire
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
- Knobull Provides Job-Winning Resumes Custom-Tailored To You!
- DFCR Gathers Support for New York State to Adopt Universal Cannabis Product Symbol
- W.D.O.P.E. Dopetrackz Radio - Rap Music Station THE INTERNET'S #1 Station for Underground Rap
Similar on eTradeWire
- Stay Hydrated at Work with the Drinkmate OmniFizz Carbonation Machine
- Metro Commercial brokers deal for BJ's Wholesale Club in West Palm Beach, FL
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Paramount Completes Acquisition of First National ATM
- Why Redeye Nutrition™ Supplements are the best on the market
- Maide Mendez named store manager for Sunshine Ace Hardware's new retail store in Founders Square
- Mystery on Main Street Adds Three New Members to Leadership
- From Jewelry to Special Cards, ShopEnglish has everything you need to show your love! Shop now and get the perfect gift for your special someone!
- Fire & EMS, LLC Announces Grand Opening
- Bottled Ambrosia Launches to Provide Access to the Best European Organic Baby Formulas for US and Canadian Families
We're a new student candle business looking forward to selling amazing scented candles for all seasons and festive occasions. Not only that, we are a Young Enterprise company aiming to raise money for the environment and grow a bee friendly garden. We are a company that works together in kindness to produce handmade, sustainable products. Our mission is to spread kindness towards ourselves, people around us and the environment. The bee population is declining and we want to help increase it. We aim for our products reflect this passion.
So far, we have been working on our business for two months. For a short space of time, our business has grown rapidly, still with so much room to expand! From the get go, we have displayed great passion for this project. We wanted to do something for the benefit of others, and we found ourselves producing innovate ideas on how we could build a loving community out of our brand.
More on eTradeWire News
- Car Rental Services In Albania just got a boost
- Melodic Pop/Rock Spectra Yesterdays Fate Gifts Fans With A New Tune
- Linda Bradley MD joins Wingwomen as Board Member
- The Swig Company Announces Long-Term Lease with Silicon Valley Community Foundation in Mountain View
- BayView Entertainment and Paris Films Enter First Look Agreement
Our initial idea?
Our favorite initial idea was seashell jewelry in which we would focus on reducing waste on our beaches, considering we are a seaside town who cherishes its beaches. However, we resolved in setting this idea aside as it was a seasonal idea we thought would only have high demand during summer.
When we looked to the world around us, the prominence of the energy crisis was increasing. Therefore, we refined our focus to a product that would aid those with demanding energy bills during the winter. We thought of knitted items such as blankets and beanies. Other ideas consisted of hoodies, and solar powered items e.g. torches. With Christmas approaching we resolved to candles, as they are a great gift, and were something we hoped to produce fairly quickly in time for festive sales. They also fitted in with the energy crisis pitch because they are an alternate light and heat source.
LIMITED STOCK! Check out our products before everyone else gets their first! : https://www.ye-tradingstation.org.uk/product/lavender-scented-wax-melts-1pcs?v=2059
- Custom Engraved Firefighter Coins Make A Great Retirement Gift
- Tyler Clark Joins Global Learning Charter Public School as a Grade 5 ELA Teacher
- KITROBOT Intelligent System Corp. Introduces an AI-Powered Disinfecting Robot For Automated Cleaning
- Top Four Cold Chain Growth Drivers in 2023
- One Year Anniversary Serving In Montgomery County
- 2022 Q4 | Multifamily Market Report | Houston
- The Advantages To Paying Off a Loan Early
- US Navy Custom Engraved Coins Bow to Stern
- The Greendot Films: Emerging as a Leader in Film Production Despite Pandemic Challenges
- Adam Kwiat Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- vRealm Partners with MindPrint Learning to Bring Personalized Learning to Students
- People First Content Cracks the Code on AI Writing Software
- CWC360 Merges with Quality Cleaning Services, Grows Liverpool, UK Presence
- Noted Cancer Researcher V.K. Gadi to Keynote 2023 South Carolina Life Sciences Conferenc
- New Day Foundation Announces $150k Grant from Priority Health and the Total Health Care Foundation
- Phoenix On Bain Announces Flash Sale for Micro Weddings
- Hookahville 56 Lineup Announcement
- New from Down & Out Books: 27 DAYS by Patrick H. Moore
- Daugherty Business Solutions Named a Top Workplace by Energage
- New publication helps lawyers develop the skills needed for business development