Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer 250
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels 172
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies 170
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development 164
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten 160
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence 155
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists 151
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales 115
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Five Important Spots to Install Surveillance Cameras Outside Your Home
- Contracting Resources Group Unveils New Website and Logo Rebrand
- Local Business Owner Jeff Welch Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Attivo Networks to Host Webinar on Active Defense Capabilities of MITRE Shield
- Attivo Networks to Host RiskSec DIGITAL 2020 Session on Securing the Expanded Attack Surface
- EclecticIQ launches remote, instructor-led training for CTI analysts
- US Navy Challenge Coins Seen On Youtube
- Attivo Networks Featured in CRN's 2020 Cloud Partner Program Guide for Third Consecutive Year
- Open Source AI Aims to Detect Child and Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Attivo Networks Named as Finalist for New Zealand Reseller News Innovation Award 2020
This breakthrough now enables the Cozaint VMS Software —named BOBBYvms— to seamlessly and effortlessly play video from various tiers of storage. askALICE integrates industry-proven LTO-storage as a second tier of affordable long-term retention space while allowing surveillance operators to play back video from any point on the recorded timeline. No extra steps or processes are necessary for the operator to view and playback recorded video from days to years ago.
More on eTradeWire News
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
"Video surveillance footage has traditionally been stored on hard disk drives, but with increasing camera resolution and the desire for longer retention periods, storage has become a big challenge," said Peter Faulhaber, president and CEO, FUJIFILM Recording Media U.S.A., Inc. "Tiering to LTO tape can make a significant difference by improving total cost of ownership based on low acquisition costs, low energy consumption, and reduced floor space requirements. As video storage needs grow, LTO offers unmatched reliability, longevity, and delivers affordable long-term video retention."
With scalable initial hard disk based video storage, customers can playback video immediately with Cozaint's BOBBYvms, the video management software suite used within the askALICE platform, which has been developed to seamlessly manage the cost-efficient second tier of video storage. When the surveillance operator traverses far enough back on the recorded video timeline, BOBBYvms will automatically retrieve the appropriate recorded video from the second-tier storage of askALICE in just a few minutes.
More on eTradeWire News
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
askALICE is tremendously scalable, making it suitable for medium and large camera-count environments. Whether an organization needs long-term video retention for legal, compliance, liability, or simply corporate policy, askALICE is significantly more affordable in delivering six months, one year, two years, or even longer video retention.
As an example,* a 100-camera, 500-terabyte storage requirement, requires a traditional hard disk-based solution at over $112,000 versus an askALICE solution at around $62,000, which represents a 55% cost savings. A 400-camera, 2.25-petabyte storage requirement would require a traditional hard-disk based solution of around $367,000 versus an askALICE solution at $149,000.
Cozaint offers the complete askALICE product line direct to end-users and builds systems for the specific needs of customers. Dealers Welcome.
Jay Jason Bartlett
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- How to deal with imposter Syndrome
- Kuester Management Group Reveals Tips for Improving HOA Board Service
- SBT Alliance Launches Safe Space School Initiative
- Wound Care Market Insights, Key Players, Growth and Future Scope
- ezPaycheck Payroll Software Now Available for a Limited Time with Special Pricing
- 'Serialized TV' Takes A Step Back To Look At The Soap Opera Industry
- Introducing 'Modern Treatise's New Editor-In-Chief, Connor Bryant
- Paula Abdul and iHeart Radio Announce Winners of the UpLive USA Virtual Music Competition: "Singing For The World" #SFTW
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Corona Daze Professional Development Group Wins, Business Insider Award
- Former Kifinti Solutions Consultant releases a19 UAT Test Scripts Module for Ivanti Best Practices System
- Agallah & Sadat X - The Gods Have Arrived
- Sign Up for the Best Email List on Google!
- Save Up To 35% Off And Extra Discount By Beautyforever Hair Coupon
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- LMG Introduce YALE x PEACEBIRD MEN Collaboration
- Amore Transitional Group, Inc. re-launches in southwest Atlanta
- Clothes Rental App Changes The Way You Dress