Popular on eTradeWire
- Color Code Security System, Fintech and Crypto Solutions Launched by Starcave Global 510
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 433
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 378
- Golf & Luxury When You Visit Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel Romantic Getaway 367
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event 360
- Tenon Tours Recognized As A Five-time Honoree Among Inc 2019 5000 Most Successful Companies 246
- New WordPress Plugin Feature: Line Chart Graphing 191
- American Airlines cancellation policy due to weather 172
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 172
- Wreath Fineries at the Wineries! 159
Similar on eTradeWire
- Toll Brothers to build new community of townhomes in Wheat Ridge
- Centex Raises the Curtain on Haverhill Farms in Georgia
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Florida Network Realty's Christy Budnick Named as a Woman of Influen
- Midland, TX is the Best City for Real Estate Sales Agents
- Iconic Ocean-Front Home Offers Luxury Florida Living
- Split entry home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Model Home at Historic Vinings' Woodland Preserve Now Open to the Public
- Intalytics' Dave Huntoon Selected to Instruct at the ICSC John T. Riordan School of Retail Real Estate Professionals in Scottsdale, AZ
- MHP Structural Engineers Wins 2019 EiSE Award
- The Grande at Metropark in Woodbridge sees unprecedented success
The city by the sea was battered by Superstorm Sandy, but Keansburg's status was declining well before the storm made landfall. Since 2012, many opportunities have risen in what RealtyTrac once named "the number one bargain beach town in the country." But that title will not hold weight for much longer as Keansburg, New Jersey rises to the top of the real estate market.
"Home to the oldest amusement park in the state and two miles of beach with views of the Manhattan skyline, Keansburg has a small town feel and big-time potential," according to Gillian Blair of JerseyDigs.com (https://jerseydigs.com/keansburg-bargain-beach-...).
Today, this small Bayshore community is bustling with redevelopment. And at the heart of that development is Cove on the Bay, a new rental community from RPM Development group that features 184 luxury- and income-qualified apartments above retail shops on the street level. "The community response to Cove on the Bay has been overwhelmingly positive and we are so excited to welcome our first residents," said Brian Saft, Director of Residential Leasing for RPM Development Group.
More on eTradeWire News
- FYZICAL Savannah Therapy and Balance Center Spotlights National Fall Prevention Awareness Week
- The Heartbreak Clinic announce the official release of 'The Ultimate Guide to Letting Sh!t Go
- Lexigo launches Fred—the cloud-based productivity tool for freelance translators
- Barbu Beard Co. Releases Newest Scent Profile - THE SHAMAN - See Film @barbubeardco
- 9:30 am Saturday, October 5th - Blessing of the Animals Celebration at the Church of the Apostles
Now open for immediate occupancy, Cove on the Bay boasts a "Live. Play. Stay." mantra with onsite parking and a host of amenities such as a resident lounge with scheduled activities and events. There is also a Fitness Studio with Fitness On Demand; a waterfront sun deck; electronic card access; bike storage; central laundry facilities (in addition to washers/dryers included in market units); energy efficient green living, and duplex penthouses with private rooftop terraces.
Cove on the Bay offers luxury one- and two-bedroom residences, as well as penthouse duplexes. One-bedroom pricing with one-month free (net effective) from $1,570-$2,100 per month. Two-bedroom pricing with one-month free (net effective) from $1,788-$2,100. Penthouse duplex: Please call for pricing. Applications are also being accepted for two- and three-bedroom income-qualified apartments (maximum income limits apply).
The community is convenient to shopping, dining and recreational destinations. "Retail shops and onsite amenities bring convenience even closer to home for residents," said Saft. "We are also just steps away from the newly renovated Baywalk Boardwalk."
Other recreational destinations in close proximity include Sandy Hook Beach and Recreation area, Cheesequake State Park and Keansburg Fishing Pier. The community is also in walking distance to family-friendly destinations like Keansburg Amusement Park, Runaway Rapids Waterpark and Hole In One Miniature Golf.
More on eTradeWire News
- New York Outdoor Writers Association (NYSOWA) Returns To Cortland For Its 51st Fall Conference
- Lexy Panterra Teams Up With VOILÀ In New Exotic Pop Single
- Conference Teaches Women Recession-Proof Strategies by Turning Purpose into a Paycheck
- Treasure Coast PGA Business Trade Expo October 2nd
- No Rinse Wafer Processing Adhesive (WPA) For Up To 330ºc With 0% Residual
Cove on the Bay, located at 250 Beachway Avenue in Keansburg, NJ 07734, is near Route 35, the Garden State Parkway and I-95. It is also near the NJ Transit® Hazlet Station with direct access to NYC. The Sea Streak Ferry Terminal at Highlands is only 20 minutes away and offers 40-minute service to Wall Street and 60-minute service to East 35th Street. NY Waterways Terminal (Belford/Harbor Way) is only 12 minutes away with 45-65-minute service to Midtown/W. 39th Street and 40-55-minute service to Pier 11/Wall Street.
To schedule a VIP tour of all available homes, call 732-820-4521 or email email@example.com. Model tours are also available during open house days: Wednesdays from 5pm to 7pm, Fridays from 12pm to 2pm and Saturdays from 11am to 1pm. To learn more, visit CoveOnTheBayNJ.com.
ABOUT RPM DEVELOPMENT GROUP
Founded in 1986, RPM Development Group is one of the leading developers of housing in New Jersey. Our company has developed residential communities that are home to thousands of New Jerseyans and represent hundreds of millions of dollars in community investment across the state. Work includes new construction of underutilized land, the adaptive reuse of industrial properties, the restoration of historic buildings and multi-phase initiatives to increase affordable housing options in urban and suburban communities. To learn more, visit rpmdev.com (link to http://www.rpmdev.com).
- Now get 10% discount on the latest Salesforce Training Course
- Perfect Health Mela in October to have Health Modules of Asian countries
- Bangla Bass Ventures into the World of Trap
- The Peace Bell Foundation In Hopewell Junction NY Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Debuts on Amazon, Targets Cold Weather Sports,Tailgating & Camping
- For Advertising Wk (9/23-26) Some very Essential Advertising Math that Every Business needs to Know
- Fighting Racism For One And For All, One Shirt at a Time!
- The Behavioral Wellness Center at Girard Celebrates Recovery Month
- Pinellas parents, teachers, principals and students inspired by Pinellas County Council PTA event Keynote Speaker
- "Detectives" Hunt for Dystonia Cure in Garfield Park
- eFactor Network awarded - 'Excellence in Finance - Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Delray Beach Craft Beer Fest Announces A Nightbeer Before Christmas
- Folio Financial awarded the 'Excellence in Finance — Companies' award at FiNext Conference, Orlando
- Old School Square Announces 2019-2020 Season Launch Party, Friday Night Fever
- Puzzle Pieces Marketing growing together with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater San Diego
- The Fifth Annual Bra Project Announced for October to Benefit DragonBoat Beaufort
- Noted author delivers message of triumph of the human spirit to students at Bishop McLaughlin Catholic High School
- Palmieri Sees South Florida Residential Construction Becoming More Eco-Friendly
- Achieving Great Customer Service – An Innovative Approach That Really Works!
- AVANTE to Expand its Container Tracking System and Services for Worldwide End to End Cargo Container Security