Popular on eTradeWire News
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 517
- Transseed Group Receives Two New Business Designations 217
- Founder & CEO of Market Leader, Virtual Rehab, to be Interviewed By Jane King at NASDAQ 202
- Lil Bub, aka Magical Space Cat, Will Make Special Appearance at Snowcats Cat Convention 196
- International Experts Discuss Safety Problems of Critical Infrastructures at Ural Federal University 192
- How to Manage Arrhythmia in Children? 192
- Share Number System is the New Automated Income System 161
- New talent Asalia White Williams Nominated for NAMMY Award 153
- Kelly Hyman, a Renowned Lawyer to be a Speaker at Women En Mass 2018 131
- Athonet launches BubbleCloud LTE with full integration into AWS IoT Core
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Hilton Celebrates "shopcations" as a fun kind of tourism in their Winter "Warmerland" package!
- Hilton's Winter "Warmerland" package spotlights SoCal as a coveted winter travel destination
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Hotel Opens in Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Il Terrazzo Amman Hosts Italian Street Food & Wine Festival
- Hotel Justus - boutique hotel in Riga city center
- TripVerdict.com Enters The Travel Industry With Unique Offering
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott to Open in Miramar, Florida
- Brice Australia on Show At Fine Food Australia
- Hotel 101 Group Welcomes this Year with Honoring Top Clients
- Dual-Branded SpringHill Suites and TownePlace Suites to Open in Columbus, Ohio
Located in historic downtown DeLand, which was rated "2017 Best Main Street in America", the hotel is within walking distance to Stetson University and numerous restaurants and artisanal shops. Its prime location gives guests convenient access to SkyDive DeLand, Blue Springs Park, DeLeon Springs State Park, and less than one hour from Orlando, Florida.
Courtyard constantly researches trends and evolves to meet the changing needs of its guests. The latest room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready. Indirect lighting and a neutral, tone-on-tone color palette makes for a soothing and calm environment.
"From day one, Courtyard has prided itself as a brand that listens to business travelers," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, Courtyard. "Today's technology has changed how people travel. Our guests want a room that has purpose and flexibility that enables a seamless transition between relaxing and working. Courtyard is designed to offer them a relaxing and functional space to work the way they want to, when they want to."
More on eTradeWire News
- Dallas Bathtub Services Upgrades To Spray In Bathtub Liners For A 20 Year Life Expectancy
- Say Hello to Halloween 2018 and Few Unknown Facts!
- Epitope Mapping Services Are Now Available at Creative Peptides
- Hindus worldwide appalled at vandalizing of Hindu temple in Sydney suburb
- LemonShark Poké Migrates to Visalia with New Store
- UPSL Announces Julio Cesar Davila as New National Hispanic Ambassador of Soccer
- CertLibrary Offers Discounted Access to Past Exam Questions
The new room design is intuitive and thoughtful, offering flexible yet comfortable spaces that enable technology. Upon arrival, guests can store bags on the "Luggage Drop" and plug personal devices into the "Tech Drop" ledge for seamless technology integration. The hotel also features king suites with balconies offering great views of the historic city. Each guest room also offers Marriott's new MVP Guest Entertainment Technology providing over 40 HD channels, interactive guide and streaming of Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and Crackle.
Signature furniture and architectural elements replace traditional art in the new guestroom. The "LoungeAround" sofa offers a pop of color and a comfortable area for relaxing or for working. The new design also features a light desk on wheels, allowing guests to work from anywhere in the room.
An upgraded, more spacious layout creates an enhanced bathroom experience. A "Shower Nook" housing shampoos and towels, makes amenities accessible without having to leave the shower.
The Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown features the brand's latest lobby design, where guests can enjoy an open and modern environment outside of their rooms. The newly designed Bistro is the epicenter of the lobby, which fosters social connections and collaboration with more flexible and informal seating options. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner, and also features Starbucks coffee. It also offers an array of beer, wine and cocktails for guests to unwind at the end of the day. As an added feature, the hotel also offers outdoor seating overlooking downtown.
More on eTradeWire News
- WishYoo Launches With Mission To Change The Way We Celebrate Worldwide
- Handshake Homebuyers Launches New Website
- LemonShark Poké Continues Expansion in Golden State
- 24/7 Commercial Garage Door Repair Florida
- Fondos Latinos (fondoslatinos.com) Signs Agreement with Western Unión Business Solutions
- RealEstateU – Enrolling New Real Estate License Students
- Ja Rule and Lil Nate Dogg to appear at Red Grants store "The Place" Saturday
The business library offers several computer terminals, along with a printer and separate computer stations dedicated solely to printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status.
Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, a fire pit, fitness center and guest laundry. The hotel also offers an executive boardroom and a meeting room with over 1,000 square feet of event space.
For more information on the Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown or to make a reservation, go to www.marriott.com/dabdl or call 386-943-9500.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 1,100 locations in over 50 countries and territories, Courtyard is proud to participate in the company's award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable members to earn points toward free hotel stays, achieve Elite status faster than ever, and seamlessly book or redeem points for stays throughout our loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 130 countries & territories. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
- Jazzy Queen of Sass Aubrey Logan Comes to the Weinberg Center
- Privacy & Access Council of Canada Participates in National Digital and Data Consultations
- Tcb Records® Has Announced The Re-signing Of "Indy Uchiha"
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Mary Donovan as Rehabilitation Aide
- Breakthrough In Accessing The Tiny Magnet Within The Core Of A Single Atom
- Sonu Nigam teams with Grammy winner Jason Goldstein for English Single Release
- "Million Dollar Man" Thomas Kiley, Sr. Expands Legal Umbrella to Include Estate Planning
- Introducing The Mattify Mask Bar: Customizable Face Masks for Oily skin and Acne Prone Skin
- Leadership University brings health care leadership series to Southwest Florida in 2018-19
- This Green Burger Will Give You Nightmares
- Pharad Expands Peel and Stick Appliqué Antenna Offering for L-, S-, and C-band Operation
- DigitalMint Launches Bitcoin Tellers Across Iowa
- SMART Receives Grant from Lakewood Ranch Community Fund of the Manatee Community Foundation
- Love & Pride Relaunches The Erase Hate Pendant To Benefit The Matthew Shepard Foundation
- Bestselling Author and Leadership Coach, Mark Nation, to Deliver Keynote Speech at Startup Week Chattanooga on October 25
- Jeffery Combs, Releases New Podcast: Releasing Anxiety: Living In Flow
- Tee Off For Education Charity Golf Tournament Hosted by Cogenics to Benefit Yours Humanly
- Condition Monitoring of a Mining Quarry for Optimal Production
- Innovations Focuses on Texture for Fall
- Shell Point presents 13th annual Artists and Artisans Holiday Bazaar Nov. 2-3