Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 123
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
- Private Placement Markets Introduces "equity Lock Residential"
Similar on eTradeWire
- J. Oliver Advertising Secures Courtyard Delray Beach Contract
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Atascadero, CA Opens
- Valet operators pivot to include bag checking for new revenue stream
- One Caribbean TV Journalist Melissa Noel Leads the State of Tourism Panel Discussion Hosted by CACAF
- CUB rolls out free beer across Australia keep pubs and clubs afloat
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Camarillo, California
- Coronavirus and Bed Bugs: how to protect guests when hotels reopen
- Strategy9 Announces the Release of Queue Manager - virtual SMS-based waiting system
- TownePlace Suites by Marriott Panama City Beach Pier Park, FL Opens
- Hilton Garden Inn Destin Miramar Beach, FL Opens
Located in historic downtown DeLand, which was rated "2017 Best Main Street in America", the hotel is within walking distance to Stetson University and numerous restaurants and artisanal shops. Its prime location gives guests convenient access to SkyDive DeLand, Blue Springs Park, DeLeon Springs State Park, and less than one hour from Orlando, Florida.
Courtyard constantly researches trends and evolves to meet the changing needs of its guests. The latest room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready. Indirect lighting and a neutral, tone-on-tone color palette makes for a soothing and calm environment.
"From day one, Courtyard has prided itself as a brand that listens to business travelers," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, Courtyard. "Today's technology has changed how people travel. Our guests want a room that has purpose and flexibility that enables a seamless transition between relaxing and working. Courtyard is designed to offer them a relaxing and functional space to work the way they want to, when they want to."
More on eTradeWire News
- Private Security Company 'Cascadia Global Security' protects Portland while police cannot
- Black Light Communication Strategies LLC Announces New Communication Consulting Services
- "There Are Plenty More Fish in the Sea" Is Very Misleading, Says National Seafood Seasonings Brand
- Three Colombian PODWAY Podcasts from & One U.S. Podcast Joins The U.S. A. Based Latin Podcast Awards
- June Art Calendar & Artists' Mingle @ Barebrush.com
The new room design is intuitive and thoughtful, offering flexible yet comfortable spaces that enable technology. Upon arrival, guests can store bags on the "Luggage Drop" and plug personal devices into the "Tech Drop" ledge for seamless technology integration. The hotel also features king suites with balconies offering great views of the historic city. Each guest room also offers Marriott's new MVP Guest Entertainment Technology providing over 40 HD channels, interactive guide and streaming of Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and Crackle.
Signature furniture and architectural elements replace traditional art in the new guestroom. The "LoungeAround" sofa offers a pop of color and a comfortable area for relaxing or for working. The new design also features a light desk on wheels, allowing guests to work from anywhere in the room.
An upgraded, more spacious layout creates an enhanced bathroom experience. A "Shower Nook" housing shampoos and towels, makes amenities accessible without having to leave the shower.
The Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown features the brand's latest lobby design, where guests can enjoy an open and modern environment outside of their rooms. The newly designed Bistro is the epicenter of the lobby, which fosters social connections and collaboration with more flexible and informal seating options. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner, and also features Starbucks coffee. It also offers an array of beer, wine and cocktails for guests to unwind at the end of the day. As an added feature, the hotel also offers outdoor seating overlooking downtown.
More on eTradeWire News
- Prosper Playhouse Partners with UVClear
- Some Are Lovin' Summer Rubbin'!
- Rene Krystle Hamlet Accepts Appointment - Washington Ambassador FoRe! PTSD Awareness
- iPOP Alumni, Albert Tsai reunites with "Dr. Ken" Cast for Online Event
- Anne Winters, iPOP Alum, Returns in "13 Reasons Why" Season 4 Trailer Debut
The business library offers several computer terminals, along with a printer and separate computer stations dedicated solely to printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status.
Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, a fire pit, fitness center and guest laundry. The hotel also offers an executive boardroom and a meeting room with over 1,000 square feet of event space.
For more information on the Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown or to make a reservation, go to www.marriott.com/dabdl or call 386-943-9500.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 1,100 locations in over 50 countries and territories, Courtyard is proud to participate in the company's award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable members to earn points toward free hotel stays, achieve Elite status faster than ever, and seamlessly book or redeem points for stays throughout our loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 130 countries & territories. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"
- Job Portal 9curry launches "Sarkari Result" to help job seekers in India
- Wil Hinkson releases new single 'Spirit and Stone (Somewhere Between) Remastered'
- Webinars on business, politics and food highlight June lineup
- Agents of SHIELD, Teen Spirit, Caddyshack, Runaways Wizard World Virtual Experiences This Month