Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 162
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 146
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Residence Inn Hotel to Open in Houston, Texas
- iLoveInns.com Announces 2019 Top 10 Best Romantic Inns
- Fuel Mobile App Now Offers Keyless Entry Via Partnership With ASSA ABLOY Hospitality
- Courtyard Hotel to Open in Loveland, Colorado
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client, Sarah Dusek, On Growth and Investment
- Plan a romantic getaway and get a free extended one night stay in the Abaco Island
- Dr. Renee Sunday, via the Sunday Foundation, Announces "A BENEFIT CONCERT" Lending a Helping Hand to Government Employees
- Courtyard by Marriott Jackson Madison, Mississippi Opens
- Corfu-Villa Announce New Luxury Offerings For Visitors To Corfu & Kassiopi
- Luxury Hotels Team Up with Ecuador Freedom Bike Rental to Create a New High-End Road Trip
Located in historic downtown DeLand, which was rated "2017 Best Main Street in America", the hotel is within walking distance to Stetson University and numerous restaurants and artisanal shops. Its prime location gives guests convenient access to SkyDive DeLand, Blue Springs Park, DeLeon Springs State Park, and less than one hour from Orlando, Florida.
Courtyard constantly researches trends and evolves to meet the changing needs of its guests. The latest room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready. Indirect lighting and a neutral, tone-on-tone color palette makes for a soothing and calm environment.
"From day one, Courtyard has prided itself as a brand that listens to business travelers," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, Courtyard. "Today's technology has changed how people travel. Our guests want a room that has purpose and flexibility that enables a seamless transition between relaxing and working. Courtyard is designed to offer them a relaxing and functional space to work the way they want to, when they want to."
More on eTradeWire News
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
The new room design is intuitive and thoughtful, offering flexible yet comfortable spaces that enable technology. Upon arrival, guests can store bags on the "Luggage Drop" and plug personal devices into the "Tech Drop" ledge for seamless technology integration. The hotel also features king suites with balconies offering great views of the historic city. Each guest room also offers Marriott's new MVP Guest Entertainment Technology providing over 40 HD channels, interactive guide and streaming of Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and Crackle.
Signature furniture and architectural elements replace traditional art in the new guestroom. The "LoungeAround" sofa offers a pop of color and a comfortable area for relaxing or for working. The new design also features a light desk on wheels, allowing guests to work from anywhere in the room.
An upgraded, more spacious layout creates an enhanced bathroom experience. A "Shower Nook" housing shampoos and towels, makes amenities accessible without having to leave the shower.
The Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown features the brand's latest lobby design, where guests can enjoy an open and modern environment outside of their rooms. The newly designed Bistro is the epicenter of the lobby, which fosters social connections and collaboration with more flexible and informal seating options. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner, and also features Starbucks coffee. It also offers an array of beer, wine and cocktails for guests to unwind at the end of the day. As an added feature, the hotel also offers outdoor seating overlooking downtown.
More on eTradeWire News
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
- El Dorado Furniture is now hiring for its Miami-Dade and Broward locations!
- How Smart Websites Benefit Your Business In Toronto?
- Nebraska Furniture Mart Celebrates The Grand Opening Of Their Des Moines Area Store Location
- jcbDigital Offering $25 Custom Website Designs for a limited time!
The business library offers several computer terminals, along with a printer and separate computer stations dedicated solely to printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status.
Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, a fire pit, fitness center and guest laundry. The hotel also offers an executive boardroom and a meeting room with over 1,000 square feet of event space.
For more information on the Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown or to make a reservation, go to www.marriott.com/dabdl or call 386-943-9500.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 1,100 locations in over 50 countries and territories, Courtyard is proud to participate in the company's award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable members to earn points toward free hotel stays, achieve Elite status faster than ever, and seamlessly book or redeem points for stays throughout our loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 130 countries & territories. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX
- JP Reynolds: 'You Don't Go to Yale and Become a Rapper'
- Vino Products: Turning Wine Tasting Into A Perfect Moment
- Sam Silverstein - Global Guru and Tim Sanders - Inc Magazine Top 100
- Homebuyers Reveal Why They are Buying at The Brownstones at New Visions