Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 351
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 194
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 177
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online Auction For North Shore Event Centre Contents
- New LUMI Portable Bar brightens up special events
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Hotel to Open in Wellington, Florida
- OTA Insight appoints General Manager to drive continued growth in the Americas
- Four Points by Sheraton to Open in Eastlake, Ohio
- Company House Hotel of St. Croix, US Virgin Islands Reopens after Multi-Million Dollar Renovation
- HSMAI to Recognize Ronald Castro as "Top 25" at the Adrian Awards Gala
- Kick off Ski Season in Stowe, Vermont with Topnotch Resorts Après and Stay Package
- Ground Breaking of Fairfield Suites by Marriott in Sheboygan, WI
- Holiday Inn Fond du Lac to be Rebranded as a Radisson
Located in historic downtown DeLand, which was rated "2017 Best Main Street in America", the hotel is within walking distance to Stetson University and numerous restaurants and artisanal shops. Its prime location gives guests convenient access to SkyDive DeLand, Blue Springs Park, DeLeon Springs State Park, and less than one hour from Orlando, Florida.
Courtyard constantly researches trends and evolves to meet the changing needs of its guests. The latest room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready. Indirect lighting and a neutral, tone-on-tone color palette makes for a soothing and calm environment.
"From day one, Courtyard has prided itself as a brand that listens to business travelers," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, Courtyard. "Today's technology has changed how people travel. Our guests want a room that has purpose and flexibility that enables a seamless transition between relaxing and working. Courtyard is designed to offer them a relaxing and functional space to work the way they want to, when they want to."
More on eTradeWire News
- Business Coach Richard A. Kranitz publishes article on paralegal training
- Explore the Google Pay and How to Use it-Ysupportnumber
- Millennials Are Choosing Not To Get Married but failing at it anyway
- Robert Hilger Named Whistle Stop Gallery 2018 Master Artist
- Jewelove Launches Platinum Love Bands New Season's Collection Online
- Disney's New Award Winning Author Launches "Pop-In" Book Tour
- Business Coach and lawyer publishes article on integrating legal assistants into law office
The new room design is intuitive and thoughtful, offering flexible yet comfortable spaces that enable technology. Upon arrival, guests can store bags on the "Luggage Drop" and plug personal devices into the "Tech Drop" ledge for seamless technology integration. The hotel also features king suites with balconies offering great views of the historic city. Each guest room also offers Marriott's new MVP Guest Entertainment Technology providing over 40 HD channels, interactive guide and streaming of Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora and Crackle.
Signature furniture and architectural elements replace traditional art in the new guestroom. The "LoungeAround" sofa offers a pop of color and a comfortable area for relaxing or for working. The new design also features a light desk on wheels, allowing guests to work from anywhere in the room.
An upgraded, more spacious layout creates an enhanced bathroom experience. A "Shower Nook" housing shampoos and towels, makes amenities accessible without having to leave the shower.
The Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown features the brand's latest lobby design, where guests can enjoy an open and modern environment outside of their rooms. The newly designed Bistro is the epicenter of the lobby, which fosters social connections and collaboration with more flexible and informal seating options. The Bistro serves breakfast and dinner, and also features Starbucks coffee. It also offers an array of beer, wine and cocktails for guests to unwind at the end of the day. As an added feature, the hotel also offers outdoor seating overlooking downtown.
More on eTradeWire News
- PPGJ Founder, Artika Tyner, Marks 400th Anniversary of Slave Arrivals in the U.S. with Ghanaian Trip
- Ryan Boyer Expert Realtor Keller Williams-shares Documents You Need for Mortgage
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Keller Williams shares A Kitchen Remodel Worksheet to Help You Cut Costs
- Jaime Girard Now Serving As Executive Director for River Ridge at Avon
- Rare 1917 Imperial Russian government 4% savings bond commands $12,810 at Archives Int'l Auctions
- Stellar-Nominated Producer Nathan IMPACT Jolley Hosts 6th Annual Jazz Performance and Toy Drive
- 2 DA MAX Records LLC CEO Erica Roberts @2damaxrecords @ericaroberts82
The business library offers several computer terminals, along with a printer and separate computer stations dedicated solely to printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status.
Hotel amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, a fire pit, fitness center and guest laundry. The hotel also offers an executive boardroom and a meeting room with over 1,000 square feet of event space.
For more information on the Courtyard DeLand Historic Downtown or to make a reservation, go to www.marriott.com/dabdl or call 386-943-9500.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 1,100 locations in over 50 countries and territories, Courtyard is proud to participate in the company's award-winning loyalty programs – Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®, and Starwood Preferred Guest® (SPG). The programs, operating under one set of unparalleled benefits, enable members to earn points toward free hotel stays, achieve Elite status faster than ever, and seamlessly book or redeem points for stays throughout our loyalty portfolio of 29 brands and more than 6,700 participating hotels in 130 countries & territories. To enroll for free or for more information about the programs, visit members.marriott.com. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
- The World's First Art Fairs - The Eight Impressioinist Exhibitions of 1874-1886
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cancun Grill Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Mid-America Association of Real Estate Investors Announces January Guest, Chris McClatchey
- Vibration Monitoring of a Gas Turbine in a Refinery
- Shore Buddies successfully raised $10,544 from 132 supporters on KICKSTARTER in 16 day
- Brian S. Glatt, MD, FACS announces Jordan Specchio joins Premier Plastic Surgery Center of NJ
- EPRO Closes Out 2018 With New Team Members
- 1964-The Tribute Brings Their Fab Four Show Back to the Weinberg Stage
- Local business, Oxford Summer Courses wins big at the business Oscars
- Tyler Perry taps award winning actor, comedian and social media sensation Blameitonkway for Madea's Farewell Play Tour
- U.S. Bank Continues Partnership with Project Access In Southern California
- Kahana & Feld Partner, Courtney Winzeler, Elected Secretary and Treasurer for OCBA Construction Law
- Novo Precision Spotlighted in Senator Murphy's "Murphy's Monday Manufacturer"
- Save Up to $5K in Flooring Upgrades with Lennar's Holiday Sales Event!
- Hip-Hop Duo Fwey Ends 2018 With A Chart-Climbing Banger!
- PODS Wisconsin Offers 6 Smart Storage Tips for the Holidays
- Chupp Installed as 2019 President
- Paramount Acquires CKE ATM Solutions, Founder Mike Kerans to Join Paramount's Subsidiary Sharenet
- Deep learning democratizes nano-scale imaging
- Inland Empire Veteran Finds a New Way to Combat Market Challenges and Buy Their Family Dream Home