Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 447
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 180
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 154
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 142
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum 137
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 129
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 127
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 124
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 115
- Wamill releases Blockchain Tycoon for Steam Early Access 101
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Trip Advisor's winner, Costa Sur Resort and Spa gets closer to Canadian travelers with WestJet Vac
- Woman Boarding MTA Bus B41 Dragged Down the Street
- Muhannad Hameed, announced as the General Manager of Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa
- Dead Sea Marriott Resort & Spa Introduces Mobile Key to Meet the Needs Of Contemporary Travelers
- Weber's in Ann Arbor launches new websites
- Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila Wins Multiple Awards in the 2018 Philippine Culinary Cup
- Summer Season in High Gear as FairBridge Hotels Adds 10 New Locations Nationwide
- Hilton Naples and Shula's Steak House Naples Replacing Plastic Straws with Paper Alternative
- In Good Company Announces Mondrian Park Avenue Partnership
- Park Hyatt Seoul Launches Its Two-night Stay Package, "stay & Get More" Package
Located at 4343 Airport Way, the 192-room hotel will operate as a Marriott franchise, owned and managed by Stonebridge Companies of Denver, Colorado. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Courtyard Denver Airport at Gateway Park offers guests convenient access to Denver International Airport and downtown Denver. Rates begin at $159 per night.
Courtyard constantly researches trends, evolving to meet the changing needs of its guests. The latest room design offers hybrid zones for working, sleeping, relaxing and getting ready for a meeting or a social event. Indirect lighting and a neutral, tone-on-tone color palette makes for a soothing and calm environment.
"From day one, Courtyard has prided itself as a brand that listens to business travelers," said Callette Nielsen, vice president and global brand manager, Courtyard. "Today's technology has changed how people travel. Our guests want a room that has purpose and flexibility that enables a seamless transition between relaxing and working. Courtyard is designed to offer them a relaxing and functional space to work the way they want to, when they want to."
More on eTradeWire News
- To The End Of The World Book 1 in The Best Selling Malamor Trilogy, Finally Arrives in
- Luxury Metal dice are some of the most beautiful dice you will see and are perfect
- Steve Kerby Honored With Invitation
- Take a Trip To The Chowder Capital of the Jersey Shore - LBI Chowderfest September 29-30
- TV topic: Federal Employee Benefits Review Hosted by Les Robinson
- Roger White Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Give yourself a credit boost with professional assistance
"We are pleased to own and manage Courtyard by Marriott Denver Airport at Gateway Park," said Navin C. Dimond, founder, president and CEO of Stonebridge Companies. "We have a strong relationship with Marriott and our Denver community, so we know that this hotel will stay true to our Distinguished Hospitality™ brand as we continue to provide modern comfort and convenience to our guests."
The new room layout is intuitive and thoughtful, offering flexible yet comfortable spaces that enable technology. Upon arrival, guests can store bags on the "Luggage Drop" and plug personal devices into the "Tech Drop" ledge for seamless technology integration.
Signature furniture and architectural elements replace traditional art in the new guestroom. The "LoungeAround" sofa offers a pop of color and a comfortable area for relaxing or for working. The new design also features a light desk on wheels, allowing guests to work from anywhere in the room.
Courtyard Denver Airport at Gateway Park features the brand's latest lobby design, where guests can enjoy an open and modern environment outside of their rooms. The newly designed Bistro is the epicenter of the lobby, which fosters social connections and collaboration with more flexible and informal seating options. The Bistro offers guests a wide variety of "made to order" breakfast and dinner items, "grab and go" options, and also features an array of cocktails, beer and wine for guests to unwind at the end of the day.
Throughout the hotel, guests can connect with ample electrical outlets. The business library features several computer terminals, along with a printer and separate computer stations dedicated solely to printing airline boarding passes and checking flight status.
More on eTradeWire News
- Tocodev Releases RocketPack Kid
- St. Johns River Cruises awarded highest ecotourism honor
- Uno Pizzeria And Grill And RCS Learning Center Form Partnership
- Hazardous Household Waste Event Proves Overwhelming Success for Georgia's Gwinnett County
- LumenData Welcomes Kiran Naik to Executive Team
- Bold Beauty Project's Shelly Baer and Eva Ritvo at Books & Books, Coral Gables August 23, 2018
- Exotica Housing Organizes Health Check up Camp on Senior Citizens Day at Group Housing Societies
Green has been Courtyard's signature color since Marriott launched the brand 30 years ago. Now it is even greener with the introduction of a guest recycling program for the environment. Receptacles for paper, glass, plastic and metal are conveniently located by side exits.
The six-story hotel features a fitness center and guest laundry, and offers 1,500 square feet of meeting space to accommodate functions of up to 50 people.
About Courtyard by Marriott
Courtyard by Marriott offers a refreshing environment that helps guests stay connected, productive and balanced. Intuitive services and design accommodate guests' needs for choice and control. With more than 1,100 locations in nearly 50 countries and territories, Courtyard is proud to participate in the industry's award-winning loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® which includes The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®. Members can now link accounts with Starwood Preferred Guest® at members.marriott.com for instant elite status matching and unlimited points transfer. For more information or reservations, visit courtyard.marriott.com, become a fan on Facebook or follow @CourtyardHotels on Twitter and Instagram.
About Stonebridge Companies
Founded in 1991 by Navin C. Dimond, Stonebridge Companies is a privately owned, innovative hotel owner, operator and developer headquartered near Denver, Colorado. Its diverse portfolio of over 50 hotels includes select-service, extended-stay, mid-scale and full-service hotels in markets throughout the U.S. For detailed information, visit www.sbcos.com.
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires wide-ranging expertise
- CCTY Bearing Completes 12,000 Sq m Forging Factory
- Two Brand-New Single-Tenant Starbucks in Northern California Sell for $5.5 Million
- American Custom Converting leader in nonwoven folding converters
- New Service Allows Businesses to Protect and Improve Their Brand Reputation
- Vintage And Rare Posters & Records Hit The Auction Block
- Death Ray Vision to Tour New England in October
- USC Achieves ISO 13485 Certification
- L'adhésion à l'AMCA a été accordée à Rosenberg Canada
- Mattamy Homes Expands Team in Northeast Florida
- Realty Partners Introduces Real Estate Industry's first Mercedes-Benz® Car Bonus Program
- AF Distributors Clutches Expanded Territory Hearth & Outdoor Living: Two Powerhouse Brands
- Austin Ardanowski to Present at 2018 Coatings Trends & Technologies
- Advanced Core Concepts Successfully Completes AS9100D Certification
- POWERS Insurance and Risk Management Named One of Top Insurance Workplaces
- DevOps Midwest Conference Set for September 19-20 in St. Louis
- WESTCables & 1000ftCables are Clearing Off with Massive Discounts
- Louisiana's Shreveport-Bossier AAF Chapter Supports Free Press
- Now Available: Arc-1 Bluetooth Headphones by Aiwa
- Axiomtek Launches Edge AI System with NVIDIA Jetson TX2 Module & JetPack 3.2 Support –eBOX560-900-FL