Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Keeper Goals Adds New Sales Team Member Sara Hans
- Hard bridge sleeves from MECA provide imprint flexibility
- World's Largest Disposable Glove Manufacturer Accused of Labor Rights Abuse
- Next Generation Fusing Technology Forges New Partnerships With Aftermarket Toner Remanufactures
- Food industry relies on material handling equipment fabrication
- PetStar has achieved IDCON World Class Certificate
- Printed tools and components available in a dash
- Congratulations to the latest companies earning MVP status
- StarWind is included in 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for its Hyperconverged Infrastructure solutions
- 2019 Automate Launch Pad Startup Competition Opens; Deadline 1/31
A typical system starts with WSM's Chain Metering Bin with loading hopper for bulk loading and metered feed to the severe-duty Titan Trommel Screen. This ultimate screening machine sets the industry standard with high capacity, multiple screening zones, and low maintenance and operating costs. Complete the system by grinding and re-screening overs.
Cleaning is available with WSM Light Fraction Separator for removal of plastics and light fractions before and/or after WSM's massive Titan Vertical and Horizontal feed electric Grinders. These field proven Grinders eliminate costly diesel engines while processing materials at rates ranging from 50 to 500 cubic yards per hour.
WSM can supply all conveyors, metal separation, support structures, maintenance platforms, walkways and stairs, and sorting/picking stations. System integration and project management deliver fully functioning systems with reduced operating and maintenance costs, improved uptime, and superior production.
More on eTradeWire News
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
- Healthcare MBA Charts New Path for Professionals
- Engelheim Vineyards Earns Winery Of Distinction Award in the 2018 Georgia Trustees Wine Competition
WSM has the best solution for processing your green waste, food waste, and mixed organics with proven performance at facilities throughout North America. This focused approach means you get more than just the machine – you get WSM's unique combination of continuous product innovation, application experience, technical and testing services.
Check out WSM's Organics Processing System. Field proven performance for high volume organics processing – from Front to Back.
Contact the experts at WSM: 866-253-1082, www.westsalem.com, or email@example.com.
If you would like more information or to set up an interview with West Salem Machinery, please contact Denise Fine at 866-253-1082 or email Denise at firstname.lastname@example.org.
West Salem Machinery
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Author Trayner Bane Releases Third Book In His Windhollows Children's Fantasy Adventure Series
- Why do you need an insured tree company
- CustomersFirst Now (CFN) Named as a Leader in Customer Journey Mapping For Second Year by Aragon Research