Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 143
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
- NJBIZ names HFA one of the best places to work in NJ
The event will feature Dominick Schirripa, manager of tax policy and research at Corvee. He brings extensive knowledge of tax law and specializes in business entity taxation, regulatory compliance and risk management.
During this webinar, Schirripa will cover legal entity basics, factors to consider when choosing an entity type, how to quickly calculate estimated savings with changing entity types, and how to sell this service to business clients.
"I am excited we have added these informative, educational webinars to our collection of online series," states Schirripa. "During this first webinar, we will take a deep dive into legal entity optimization so attendees can better understand how to apply this to a client's tax situation while considering current and proposed tax law to ensure they are not overpaying the IRS."
More on eTradeWire News
- Author Meets Her Great Aunt for the First Time and Dedicates a Vampire Book to Her
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
More information and registration for this webinar are available at corvee.com/entity-webinar.
Corvee (www.corvee.com) provides tax, accounting and financial advising firms with the ability to make smarter tax decisions for their clients while growing and optimizing their firm. The company's flagship product, Corvee Tax Planning software, quickly and efficiently provides firms a sophisticated but simple tool to formulate a tax savings calculation, develop a proactive and strategic tax plan and streamline client collaboration. Connect with Corvee via its blog (https://corvee.com/resources/blog/), Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Corveetax/), LinkedIn (http://linkedin.com/company/corveetax), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/corveetax/) and Twitter (https://twitter.com/corveetax).
Accounting Edge Marketing for Corvee
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC, Distribution Event, Silver Spring MD
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
- DreamMaster warns agains Monster's Halloween quiz
- Your Future is Now: an immersive party to live your dreams
- Neue Auctions' online-only, 344-lot Fine Art & Antiques auction will be held Saturday, October 30th
- Debut Book Offers Guidance On Raising Your Personal Frequency To Access Your Highest Potential
- Dance & Dystopia: Freaks With Lines Present...Nilus Cogus
- Valarie Carey Reaves-Bey, sister of Miriam Carey, woman killed in Washington, DC channels her pursuit for justice through Art
- 'Women In Real Estate' Support Diversity with International Real Estate Platform, Bisnow
- Release of New Audiobook, "The Reward of Knowing" by Re/MAX Results Founder, John Collopy
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office