Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 293
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 270
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- Baltimore Prosecutor Mosby Indicted, Subject to Disbarment Complaints
- TRU Staffing Partners Celebrates Data Privacy Day
- Arizona Attorney and Navy Veteran Wife Launch New Youtube Channel About Auto Injury Law
- Feldman Shepherd Attorney Bethany Nikitenko Elected to Board of Governors of Philadelphia Bar Associa
- Gulfstream Legal Group Announces 2022 eDiscovery Webinar Series
- Heating Gas Prices Triple in Some Areas!
- Strong Support Among Notaries for the Remote Online Notaries Public Act
- Supreme Court May Halt Covid Mandates - Except For Flights
- Timeshare Association Group Provides Path To Freedom For Weary Timeshare Owners
- CARES Mortgage Forbearance Relief Ending
"The skillsets used by legal technology professionals are very similar across all types of organizations," reports David A. Netzer, MSIB, eDEx, and president of Legal Tech Talent Network. "Many times the background of candidates from legal vendors and law firms can be advantageous to General Counsel's offices at major corporations. In addition to operational support, these individuals bring unique perspectives that can assist with legal and IT vendor management as well as the selection of appropriate outside counsel."
More on eTradeWire News
- TVS Nostalgia TV Network Adds My World and Welcome to It to Winter 2022 WatchYour.TV Schedule
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
To learn more about our talent portfolio available to corporate in-house legal departments, email us at email@example.com.
About LTTN: Legal Tech Talent Network is a recruitment consulting firm servicing employers and professionals involved in legal technology. We work with Individuals working in litigation, litigation support, data analytics, cybersecurity, forensics, and eDiscovery. In addition to Executive Recruiting services, we also provide recruitment marketing (RM) and recruitment advertising solutions to law firms, legal vendors, and in-house legal departments. Owned and operated by Litigation Support Careers, Inc. ("LSC"), LTTN endeavors to capitalize on the extensive network built by LSC since launching the industry's first eDiscovery job board in 2007. Legal Tech Talent Network mainly conducts placements of senior level sales, project management, marketing, forensics, paralegal, and operations candidates in the US, Europe, and Asia. Please email us at Support@LitigationSupportCareers.com with any questions.
- Brian Page Airbnb Formula Reviews - Are you considering it?
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company