Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
- Global Women Transformation Summit Speakers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Jason Halbert Exits Apollo Health Products to Expand 3Back Group
- Fast-Growing Midwest Family Law Firm Hiring Kansas Lawyers in Topeka and Wichita
- Capability mapping an effective tool for future business planning
- Calvetta Phair, Founder of 'The On It Foundation' - National Technology Non-Profit, Qualify to Distribute Google Career Certificate Scholarships
- BBK Accounts Ltd Celebrates Commitment To Real Living Wage
- Gulf Coast Village hosts Veteran's Day Celebration
- Aquia Inc. Launches Cybersecurity Training Program Targeting Underserved Communities and Individuals Transitioning Careers
- Kim Baker Reveals Three Dimensions Of Trust To Build Better Leaders
- Building workplace knowledge crucial to avoiding knowledge silos
- Ironside Human Resources, No. 33 on 2022 SMU D100 List
The Make Work Better Summit will dive into how business flourishes when people flourish and the need for HR to serve as a strategic partner to the C-Suite. Organizations find themselves in another perfect storm — when hybrid or fully remote work makes strategic alignment challenging, the economy is possibly headed toward a recession, and yet, there
is a crushing talent shortage. It's crucial for employers to make sure they're focused on delivering employee-centered experiences and meeting their strategic business goals by aligning what employees need to perform and feel engaged with what business requires.
More on eTradeWire News
- Jordann Dwayne Announces 2 More Projects in December 2022!
- Build a Defi Staking Platform With PerfectionGeeks Technologies
- Stacy Rose stars in Apple TV+ series Season 2 "Little America"
- Second Amendment Lawyer Lynne Torgerson obtains success in NIC's appeal
- Businessman Ismail Sirdah Shares His Tips For Creating Quality Content For Social Media
Summit participants will hear from business and sales leader, Ryan Estis, about how to shape human-centric leadership. Professional golfer Luke List will also share how a focus on his own development and how leading his support team helped fuel his golf career. In other sessions, attendees will gain insights into:
- How to keep people focused and maintain engagement and productivity in any economic condition
- How to maintain agility and promote innovation to continue being competitive
- Ways to help employees do meaningful work and enable managers to strengthen connections
- How HR can help drive strategic business alignment
- Personal approaches to leadership that can make all the difference for a workforce
The Make Work Better Summit will be an action-packed day, kicking off at 9 a.m. PT until 1:30 p.m.
Participants can secure their spot and see the full agenda here (https://events.betterworks.com/series/make-work-better-virtual-eve/series_summit?utm_medium=website&utm_source=carousel&utm_campaign=make-work-better-summit-fy23-q3).
More on eTradeWire News
- Porcine Thrombin (Highly Pure)
- Frog focused artist Rainylune is Attic Salt's Artist of the Month
- Christmas Light Installation in Houston Texas
- David Steinfeld named to 2023 U.S. News Best Lawyers in America list
- 55 Ways to Make Extra Money in 2023
Founded in 2013, Betterworks develops best-in-class performance management solutions that enable exceptional results and put employee experience at the heart of how companies align, motivate, retain and develop their people. Unlike monolithic legacy HR technology, Betterworks' lightweight and enterprise-ready SaaS solutions for check-ins, feedback, employee engagement and recognition are built to scale for businesses of all sizes. Our customers' employees are proven more engaged and satisfied in their roles, which is why industry leaders like Colgate-Palmolive, Intuit, Udemy, Freddie Mac, Kroger,
Vertiv, and the University of Phoenix rely on Betterworks to manage and enable performance. Betterworks is backed by Kleiner Perkins, Emergence Capital, and John Doerr.
Learn more (https://www.betterworks.com/product/performance-management-software/) about our performance management solution
- How to Write a Business Plan: Simple Tips for Running a Successful Business
- MESSIAH - Coming to Ontario California!
- Shreveport Ware Damage Restoration Launches Two New Websites
- Successful 100th Subsidiary Company Registration in India- By EzyBiz India Consulting LLP
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Get Xanax Online - Flash Sale: Get $65 Off
- D Love: A New Brand Setting The Standard For Luxury Fashion
- Facebook Ads for Beginning Advertisers? Nope. Here's Why
- Promised Land. The trailer won a global award
- Fans Primed To Offer Deion Sanders Lucrative Deal To Stay At Jsu
- Award-Winning Artists Celebrate the Continued Success of Education Through Music-Los Angeles at their Gala on Nov 30th
- Tracking Testers for Radars & Communications Systems
- New SMS Marketing Features Announced for Buying Buddy IDX CRM Solution
- Used Blue 2020 Ford Escape for Sale!
- Colorado-Based, Culture-Driven E-Commerce Business Expands to Ohio
- NY Times joins Jazz for Peace Ron Paul, Roger Waters Noam Chomsky & more in call to release Assange!
- Global Learning Charter Public School Announces Rachel Lambauer as 504 Coordinator
- Daugherty Named The Nation's Best and Brightest In Wellness & Best and Brightest Companies
- Erin Bode Joins St. Louis Christmas Carols Association for 12/8 Holiday Concert
- Valerie's House Founder Appears on National Television