Popular on eTradeWire
- The New Real Estate "Perfect Home Finder" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- Snell & Wilmer's Heidi McNeil Staudenmaier Among Attorney Intel's Top 25 Arizona Attorneys
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With DFW & Surrounding Area Residents!
- iLogistics Tecnologia Nombrado Uno de los Mejores Lugares Para Trabajar en Santiago
- The Market at 3 West Ridge Benefiting HUGS & P.A.C.K. to Be Held Feb. 7-9
- Nya Nya Experience 17th Annual Celebrity Fashion & Beauty Expo
- KingdomAdvertising.net Advertising Kiosks are now available at Car Washes and Gas Stations
- Snell & Wilmer Announces New Partners and Counsel
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum Announces Several Special Events in January & February
- Zekri Reelected to the Association of Family Law Professionals Board
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Key Considerations When Taking HOA Meeting Minutes
- Northern Virginia Real Estate Agent Featured in Expert Interview
- New proofing service is paying dividends
- The Property Centre donates over £5,000 to St. Richard's Hospice
- Kuester Management Group Emphasizes the Importance of Regular HOA Audits
- Built In Honors Purchasing Platform in Its Esteemed 2023 Best Places To Work Awards
- New Year. New Look --Hunters Run Country Club Unveils New Logo!
- Dallas Texas REALTOR® Kelly Gurnee Earns International Recognition
- Sell Your House For Full Market Price Without The Hassle Of Showings!
- Kuester Management Group Reflects on Tasks for HOAs to Wrap Up the Year
CPM is the "gold standard" in property management associations and with this acquisition, CPM expands its wealth of services managing condominium, homeowner, and community associations even further throughout Atlantic, Burlington, Cape May, Cumberland, and Ocean Counties. DPM itself has been a long-standing member of the New Jersey Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and staff members regularly attend educational seminars offered by CAI to keep current with rapidly changing issues facing community associations both statewide and nationally.
CPM has proudly managed properties for more than 15 years throughout Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey. The company is considered the industry's standard of excellence for its knowledge, leadership team, resources, and unique, personalized combination of accounting and engineering expertise for its clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Used Black 2018 Volkswagen Tiguan for Sale!
- Zilker Partners Expands Recruiting and Digital Marketing Services to Keep Pace with Changing Business Climate
- Enter to Win This Concours-Restored 1971 Dodge Demon 340!
- DCOTA in Dania Beach Signs Seven Leases Totaling More Than 25,000 Square Feet (Update)
- Dental Tourism is on the Rise and This Dental Hygienist is Providing the Consultations
"This move strongly solidifies our position as the best provider of property management services throughout New Jersey," explained CPM Founder and CEO, Anthony Nardone. "With the acquisition of DPM, we have taken a giant step in our continued goal of smart expansion. We plan on more acquisitions over the next few years to further enhance our sales and revenues as well as to serve the communities of New Jersey even better!"
CPM expects a seamless, professional transition for the staff at DPM, as well as their clients. It proudly welcomes them into the large Corner Property Management family.
For more information or to schedule an interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at www.cp-management.com.
Corner Property Management, Inc. is the "gold standard" in the property management industry. Its philosophy is founded on the basic principle that clients, and owners deserve to be treated as individuals, each of which has different sets of need and requirements which we strive to meet. CPM believes its clients are entitled to be treated fairly, and with the highest levels of honesty, reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness.
More on eTradeWire News
- California Closets of North Carolina and Virginia Helping Customers Get Organized
- Wayfair Announces Partnership with 40 Black Businesses, Includes Jasmine Williams of SUNNY&TED
- Texa Real Estate Investor Couple Talks Marriage & The Military on Becoming Millionaire Power Couple
- Örjan Berglund First Scientific Officer for the International Peatland Society
- How to change date of birth on JetBlue reservation
Tony Nardone, President of Corner Property Management has managed properties for more than fifteen years throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The company proudly serves all of New Jersey. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule a personal interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at https://www.cp-management.com. Feel free to email Tony at email@example.com.
New Regional Office:
28 S. New York Road, Suite B-6
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
- Lakes Edition's Travel Games Are Now Available For Family Vacation Fun
- Post-Event Tours Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- People & Stories/Gente y Cuentos March 19 Benefit features Pulitzer Prize-winning author Jennifer Egan
- Presenters Announced for 2023 ASA Personal Property Appraisal Symposium
- PulteGroup Announces Final Homesites at The Trails at Grand Oaks
- takeotama.com: "Major website revisions now testing, live!"
- Go "Beyond The Zone" With Dance Parade's 17th Annual Parade And Festival On Saturday, May 20
- REDUCATO Sustainable Technologies Corp. Raises Public Awareness about Waste Separation and Recycling
- VORAGO Technologies Announces New Head of Marketing
- More than 700 people celebrate the opening of the Nina Iser Jewish Cultural Center
- Cascade Asset Management Recognized in 2023 Gartner® Market Guide for IT Asset Disposition Report
- Local Marketing Company Opens New Division Serving Florida Businesses
- Vineyard Global Appointed PR Agency-of-Record for J2 Adventures
- GETTYSBURG ROCKS - February 10th & 11th
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Michele Sabo Assayag Appointed to Laura's House Board of Directors
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR Hosting Mega Open House Weekend Feb. 11-12
- Goodwill Sponsors Job Fair and Resource Day
- Indies United is pleased to present our February 2023 book releases
- Taylor Chip Announces New Breakthrough Launch This Valentine's Day 2023
- Fisibility – Organizes All Business & Personal Finances in One App (Free for Everyone)