Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 223
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 194
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 171
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 170
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 169
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 167
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 152
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 128
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 120
Similar on eTradeWire
- Bainbridge Industries Introduces Home Renovations & Referral Program
- Kuester Management Group Shares Ideas for Welcoming New HOA Board Members
- Real Estate Industry Helps Combat Cyber Crime, By Offering Cyber Protection As A Closing Gift For Home Buyers
- Embrace Spring With Freedom and Renewal: Declutter Your Life with Downsizing
- Mid West Display help new Agency launch
- Seawinds Picks Corner Property To Manage Development In Oceanside City, Long Branch NJ
- Accredited Claims Adjuster Designation Company Announces Their Newest Blog
- Kuester Management Group Outlines Tips for Choosing HOA Vendors
- Woodland Square Chooses Corner Property Management AAMC to Manage Development in Lake Como, NJ
- Luxury Real Estate Expert Bent Danholm Launches "Central Florida Home & Life" Newspaper
CPM is the "gold standard" in property management associations and with this acquisition, CPM expands its wealth of services managing condominium, homeowner, and community associations even further throughout Atlantic, Burlington, Cape May, Cumberland, and Ocean Counties. DPM itself has been a long-standing member of the New Jersey Chapter of the Community Associations Institute (CAI) and staff members regularly attend educational seminars offered by CAI to keep current with rapidly changing issues facing community associations both statewide and nationally.
CPM has proudly managed properties for more than 15 years throughout Northern, Central and Southern New Jersey. The company is considered the industry's standard of excellence for its knowledge, leadership team, resources, and unique, personalized combination of accounting and engineering expertise for its clients.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rocky Michaels releases his latest official music video, 'Seasons'
- Spiffy Clean Introduces Enhanced Body Corporate and Strata Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- KiwiQA Services Earns Distinction as a Top QA & Software Testing Company by VendorLand
- Dak Frederick, Owner, 4HG Publishing, LLC Partners with Paperbacks Ink for a Free Writing Workshop
- Charles Gianelloni Elected President of University of Nevada, Las Vegas Lee Business School's Alum
"This move strongly solidifies our position as the best provider of property management services throughout New Jersey," explained CPM Founder and CEO, Anthony Nardone. "With the acquisition of DPM, we have taken a giant step in our continued goal of smart expansion. We plan on more acquisitions over the next few years to further enhance our sales and revenues as well as to serve the communities of New Jersey even better!"
CPM expects a seamless, professional transition for the staff at DPM, as well as their clients. It proudly welcomes them into the large Corner Property Management family.
For more information or to schedule an interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at www.cp-management.com.
Corner Property Management, Inc. is the "gold standard" in the property management industry. Its philosophy is founded on the basic principle that clients, and owners deserve to be treated as individuals, each of which has different sets of need and requirements which we strive to meet. CPM believes its clients are entitled to be treated fairly, and with the highest levels of honesty, reliability, integrity, and trustworthiness.
More on eTradeWire News
- HIGH RIVIERA, The Graphic Novel: A Thrilling Tale of Romance, Intrigue, and Adventure
- Dr. David Traverzo Releases New Book on Liberating Conversion Following Jesus' Mission
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- Cal Lutheran Professor Named Inaugural Faculty Fellow
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
Tony Nardone, President of Corner Property Management has managed properties for more than fifteen years throughout Northern and Central New Jersey. The company proudly serves all of New Jersey. If you would like more information about this topic, or to schedule a personal interview with Tony Nardone, please call him at 973.376.3925 or visit our website at https://www.cp-management.com. Feel free to email Tony at email@example.com.
New Regional Office:
28 S. New York Road, Suite B-6
Galloway, New Jersey 08205
- Crescent Joins NetSuite Alliance Partner Program
- Tight National Lacrosse League Playoff Race Heightens The NLL March to May in Season's Final Weeks
- Vantiva Demonstrates One of the First Carrier-Grade Wi-Fi 7 Extenders and Advanced 5G FWA CPE at Mobile World Congress 2024
- Announcing the Inaugural Taste of Sheboygan
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- B.E.S.T.'s New IAR Course Help Advisers Fulfill Mandatory 12-hour IAR CE Requirements
- SkyLites Drone Show for Vacaya & Celebrity Apex
- [New Book] "Unique Eats & Eateries of DC" Available Now!
- Benchmark International Faciltd The Trans Robertson Lowstuter & The Center For Sales Strategy
- RAIN Group Launches "Sales Capability and Execution Assessment" to Improve Sales Performance
- Country Music Sensation Bryce Vrooman to Release Highly Anticipated Album on April 19th
- 911 Operator Blows the Lid Off of UFO Coverups in New Video!
- "LIBERTYLAND" Echoes January 6 in a Gripping Tale of Terror and the Quest for American Ideals
- New Book is an Unflinching True Story about the Evils of Racism in 20th-Century America, as Seen through One Man's Triumphant Journey
- Sure Coded: A New AI Consulting and Digital Transformation Agency Launches in Chicago-Area
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- New 70,000 Square Foot Urban Air Adventure Park Celebrates Grand Opening in North Huntingdon, PA
- One Park Financial se asocia con Boys & Girls Club para el embellecimiento del Club Noroeste
- One Park Financial Demonstrates Ongoing Commitment to Community through Impactful Partnership with the Boys & Girls Club of Miami-Dade
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children