Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Chris Canyon Announces Single Release "Forget Me" Featuring Christie Huff
- Currents in Unscripted Television Via 'A Hot Set's' - 'Reality Beat'
- Mickael Marabou & Davido teams up on new upbeat romantic pop hit
- Launch of Def Leppard beauty collection creating Hysteria in the makeup industry
- Musician Alicia Greene's new album, Melodies of the Heart, is like an enchanted play
- Prime Time jazz alums Dave Bryant and Kenny Wessel team up for July's "Third Thursdays"
- TVS Music Guild Adds Atlanta Recording Studio for Capehart Music Treasury Song Production
- The Latest In Domestic Film From 'A Hot Set's'- 'Motion Picture'
- The Spin Awards adds Christian Gospel radio Program Director Dr. Sctonda K. Gordon to its Board
- "The Covid Economy Blues"..."Got those Inflation, Deflation, Stagflation, Economic Slowdown Blues?"
Corey Lee Barker has had over 1,000 songs cut by artists since his 1998 arrival in Nashville. His music has also been placed on many networks, featured on Grammy winning albums, and #1 Billboard albums collectively in Country, Bluegrass and Polka.
Corey has received nominations or wins for Song of the Year and Songwriter of the Year multiple times by the ICMA, The Josie Music Awards, The Tennessee Songwriters Association International, Texas Country Music Association, The World Songwriter Awards, GMA, KCMA and the NACMAI.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
Be sure to check out Corey's two books: "Hit Happens" and "101 Ways to Get Your Songs Recorded."
Also, watch for Corey at the 8th Annual Josie Music Awards being held at the Grand Ole Opry House on Oct. 23rd as he is up for numerous nominations.
When speaking with Corey for this interview here is what he humbly had to say, "It's always a huge blessing when hard work gets rewarded, and I'm honored that so many great artists, producers and co-writers take their time to help me sound like I almost know what I'm doing after all these years."
For more information on Corey Lee Barker and Diamonds In The Rough Publishing visit Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/Diamond-Discovery-Diamonds-In-The-Rough-Publishing-100352869236958.
Diamond Discovery - Diamonds In The Rough Publishing
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps