Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 380
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Amazon Go Stores are a Threat To Millions of Supermarket Workers
- Nightstick Launches IS-Certified 1750 Lumen Rechargeable Lantern
- September Is International Update Your Resume Month
- Advanced Energy Materials, LLC (ADEM) Launches its Innovative Catalyst Product Series
- Ohio Tax Credit Authority approves project for Hamilton County, Ohio company, Sims-Lohman, Inc
- Eyeska Technolgies, Inc., Announces Early Bird ICO Sale November 15-30, 2018
- RAIN Group Offers Free Webinar "How to Ask Powerful Sales Questions and Win More Sales" October 4
- Baldwin County Top Employer Opens Doors to Students For National Manufacturing Day
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Has an A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- Tenzing Earns Inc. 5000 Honors for a Rare Third Time
Since its inception in 2012 Core Compete has quickly become one of the strongest SAS alliance partners with more than 120 SAS deployments, engagements in more than 10 countries and has been able to build one of the largest group of certified SAS professionals in the partner network. Over the past 6 years, Core Compete has consistently demonstrated its ability to innovate and create value using SAS leveraging its expertise in Cloud, Hadoop, and SAS technologies.
"We are deeply honored to receive this award. For the past 6 years, we have worked closely with SAS with great success helping our joint customer achieve business results from their big data initiatives. SAS has been a great partner and we are delighted to earn their trust and recognition on an on-going basis," said Shiva Kommareddi, Founder and Managing Partner of Core Compete. "Our success in the last year is a demonstration of the success our customers are having with the SAS platform across industries such as Retail, Media, Financial Services, Health Care and Manufacturing," he added.
More on eTradeWire News
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
- "NAWBO/EXCEL hosts 2018 Hackathon for local students - Let's Code"
"Core Compete consistently brings the best of SAS analytics programs to life for its customers, with a tremendous capability across all three of our competency paths. Core Compete's expertise in bringing domain knowledge alongside their expertise on the cloud, Hadoop and SAS platforms has enabled customers to achieve success with analytics modernization initiatives," said Helen Morin, VP of Global Alliances at SAS.
About Core Compete
Core Compete was founded in 2012, with a vision to help customers achieve financial value from their big data investments. Based in Durham, North Carolina with offices in Dallas, London, and India (Pune & Hyderabad). The company currently has more than 150 employees across these locations, with highly specialized skills including domain consultants, data scientists, and big data & cloud engineers. Core Compete is an ISO 27001 certified organization.
SAS is a trusted analytics powerhouse for organizations seeking immediate value from their data. Through innovative analytics, business intelligence and data management software and services, SAS helps customers at more than 83,000 sites make better decisions, faster. Since 1976, SAS has been giving customers around the world THE POWER TO KNOW®.
More on eTradeWire News
- Country Music's Newest Superstar Andie Duquette Releases New Single "Lock Stock and Barrel" 10/12/18
- Navigating The Medical Device Cyberbreach Jungle
- Charlie Fass aka Mister Illusion to Appear at Roseville Festival
- Peak Physical Therapy & Sports Performance announces Cam Marcotte, DPT in Quincy location
- Announcing "In Nietzsche's Footsteps" by Jonathan R. Cohen
- Insurance Attorneys and Short & Long Disability term benefits
- Viva La Brand Celebrates 11th Anniversary by Honoring Its Clients
Find this article at:
© 2018 Core Compete All Rights Reserved.
- Free Credit Restoration and Repair
- New to Hockey? Don't Go All In Yet, says Play It Again Sports Palatine
- Echelon To Attend Ironman Chattanooga Race
- SLIFF 2018 Honors John Goodman with Lifetime Achievement Award November 2
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Hosts, Angie Stone Performs, Africans Merge at 2nd HAPAwards
- 2018 West Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic Features SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA Head Coach Dan Hubbs
- The Winter Park At Civic Center, An All-new Ice Experience, To Debut In The Heart Of San Francisco
- Technical Communities Added Key Partner to GSA Schedule 66
- The Monarch Collection at Whispering Pines Grand Opens September 29th & 30th
- Music Fan Platform "FIX" to be introduced this Fall
- The Non Emergency Medical Transportation Commission (NEMTAC) is Seeking Members for its Advisory Boards
- Vinh Giang Joins All Star Keynote Speaker Lineup for November QuickBooks® Connect Conference
- Tiffany Jackson, author of Allegedly and Monday's Not Coming to visit BookBar and North high school
- Only A Few Homes Left in Wintercreek at Somersett in Reno
- Experience Día de los Muertos traditions at Shangri-La Springs' Cultural Halloween event Oct. 31
- ZED Network Partners with Interstellar to Service Money Transfer Operators on top of Stellar
- Latest Smart Grid Today podcast: Jon Stanford on Cisco cybersecurity
- Waterbury Regional Chamber To Host 5th Congressional District Candidates Debate October 4th
- Spreading The Orange Effect Across The United States
- Houston Via Colori® And The Center For Hearing And Speech Celebrate "Deep In The Art Of Texas"