Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 224
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 197
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 176
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 172
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 172
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 170
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 154
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 129
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- One App Guarantee - FL Regional Director
- Metro Commercial Brokers Deal Brings Puttshack to The Shops at Liberty Place
- Escajeda Masonry & Concrete Ranked One of Pittsburgh's Fastest Growing Companies
- "Unlock the Blueprint to Success: Morgan Mayfield's Latest Book Delivers Proven Strategies for Realtors to Achieve 6-Figure-Plus Success
- #townhome #forsale in @Blaine is so convenient!!
- Deal Closer Wanda Collins with London Foster Realty Gets Homes Sold Fast
- Welcome to your serene retreat at @BreezyPoint!
- Moss Celebrates Groundbreaking of Cipriani Residences Miami – Brickell's Tallest Tower
- Chicago Multifamily Property Expert Ronan Donahue
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices FNR's Ann King named a RISMedia 2024 Real Estate Newsmaker
"Having Keith join our company is a wonderful honor for us," said Keoki McCarthy, Co-Founder and Broker/Owner of Corcoran Lifestyle Properties. "Keith and his team's expertise, accomplishments, and dedication to client service perfectly aligns with our company's core values. This acquisition propels both of our businesses to new heights and reinforces our commitment to delivering exceptional real estate experiences to our clients."
Nelson's successful career in the real estate industry has spanned numerous decades and is characterized by his unwavering commitment to his clients and his dedication to moving the greater Seattle area's marketplace forward, locally, nationally, and internationally. Keith's skillset and dedication has not gone unnoticed, having served as President for the Seattle King County REALTORS® Association in 2009, and has most recently been inducted into the National Association of REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) "Hall of Fame." In total, 13 agents from the acclaimed Executive Real Estate team will become part of the Corcoran Lifestyle Properties brokerage, and Keith will hold the title of Senior Managing Broker for the company.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Celebrate Spring at The Outlets at San Clemente
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
"In the ever-evolving landscape of our industry, embracing the dedication of Keoki & Stephanie McCarthy and Corcoran means not only showcasing properties at an elevated level, but also illuminating the essence of home and the communities that we serve," said Nelson. "It is about capturing not just the structure, but the soul of a property – painting a vivid picture that goes beyond walls and windows, revealing the lifestyle that truly makes a house a home."
Executive Real Estate was taken over by Keith in 1994, and has been a family endeavor ever since, with Keith's son, Garrett Nelson, following in his father's footsteps, is slated to become President for the Seattle King County REALTORS® Association in 2025.
The acquisition of Executive Real Estate by Corcoran Lifestyle Properties marks an exciting new chapter for both companies. Through sharing leadership strengths, industry knowledge, professional resources, and an expansive network of both agents and clients, Corcoran Lifestyle Properties is eager to continue their successful growth and recognition within the greater Puget Sound region.
About Corcoran Lifestyle Properties
Corcoran Lifestyle Properties, an independently owned and operated affiliate of Corcoran Group, LLC was founded in 2001 by Stephanie and Keoki McCarthy, as a leading real estate brokerage in the greater Seattle, Washington area. Dedicated to helping clients "Live Who You Are," Corcoran Lifestyle Properties offers comprehensive real estate services and promotes a family-like atmosphere among its agents.
More on eTradeWire News
- ENTOUCH Awarded Prestigious Recognition in Inc. Regionals Southwest 2024
- Sharpheels To Bring Fortune 100 Leaders Together During International Women's Day Summit
- RemitBee and PrivatBank Forge Strategic Partnership to Facilitate Transfers between Canada & Ukraine
- Kingdom Clinics Welcomes Pastor Ben Graham as Pastoral Advisor
- Florida International Training Institute Prepares Students for Success Medical & Technical Careers
About The Corcoran Group
The Corcoran Group has been a leading residential real estate brand for 50 years. Through its New York City, Hamptons, and South Florida brokerages, along with its rapidly growing affiliate network, the firm is home to over 100 offices and more than 4,500 independent salespersons in key urban, suburban, and resort markets worldwide. Corcoran affiliated agents earn and keep their clients' trust with an unwavering commitment to white-glove service, expertise, and integrity. In every market served, Corcoran helps you find the home that's just right for you. The Corcoran® brand comprises both offices owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC (f/k/a Realogy Brokerage Group LLC) and franchised offices, which are independently owned and operated. For more information about The Corcoran Group, please visit www.corcoran.com.
Corcoran Lifestyle Properties
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Over 100 Classic Cartoons to 24/7 Streaming FAST Channel on WatchYour.TV
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Visionary entrepreneur and technology leader, João Mendes de Miranda, reveals his secret to success
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year
- Enforcement Review Reveals State Regulators Fined Most TPAs for Annual Report Violations
- That's A Wrap! 5th Anniversary Of The Waco Family & Faith International Film Festival Is A Smashing Success
- ASA Explores IVS 500 Financial Instruments Standards in Upcoming Webinar
- Marysville Chinese Community Hosts 144th Bok Kai Weekend Celebration in Marysville, CA March 8-10
- Earley Says No More Breaks for Congress
- The Evolution of Online Marketing: From Creativity to Technical Precision
- Amen Clinic's Esteemed Professional, Dr. Hector, Releases Insightful Book on Emotional Intelligence
- Cho, Di Meo, Platt, Azzarello Headline Talented Comics Creators Attending FAN EXPO Cleveland
- Smart Vision Plus: CCTV And Security Camera Services
- Twin Cities Flooring Store Offers New Laminate Product with Stone Visuals
- Taylor Hospitality Announces Launch of New Tygart Hotel Website
- Better Together honors Collier County community partners at Doing Good Reception
- Pulliam For President Campaign Files Lawsuit Against California Secretary Of State
- HighStream Fiber Continues to Grow and Satisfy Customers with netElastic CGNAT
- Church Schoolhouses: Enhancing Homeschooling Through Faith and Community