Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1726
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1323
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1217
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1124
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 979
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 955
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 895
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 707
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 517
Similar on eTradeWire
- Intern Pursuit Wins Grant from City of Orlando's Technology Community Support Program
- Intern Pursuit Invited to Join Orlando Economic Partnership's Orlando Tech Council
- Triumph Technology Solutions Achieves the AWS 50 Partner Status
- Hot and Mobile ~ Technology for Out and About! Mobile Apps for your Small Business
- Implementing Efficient and Cost-effective Strategies for Dynamic Data Mobility and Storage Across the Enterprise
- TrueDialog Higher Education Texting Solution Named EdTech Award Finalist
- ASI Launches App Marketplace for the iMIS Engagement Management System
- Oleeo Toasts 25th Anniversary Year to Herald a New Era for Recruiting Enablement
- Leaslet to enhance the security of "EasyBUY" through Silvergate Exchange Network
- Orchestry Along with iThink 365 Announce Their Partnership to Make Work Simple in Microsoft 365
"It's an honor being recognized in the Gartner Market Guide," said Don Sharp, CEO at Coolfire. He added, "Our company history gives us a unique perspective on the workstream collaboration market. We've been inventing and re-envisioning collaboration technology for nearly a decade. The Market Guide validates our vision and reaffirms our product is already where the market is heading."
Coolfire developed its collaboration software, Core and Core Enterprise, based on years of working with the U.S. Military and strategic customers, like Enterprise Rent-A-Car and American Expediting Company.
"Traditional enterprise software has failed to link business processes and communication tools," stated Mark Sanner, VP of Operations at American Expediting. He continued, "We've seen it firsthand. What Coolfire is doing is unique. By connecting frontline teams to back-office data, processes, and communication, our people are more informed and better equipped to execute their tasks."
More on eTradeWire News
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
Coolfire Core is collaboration software built for fast-moving frontline operations. Core organizes teams on the move, keeping them connected to the people, processes, and information they need to work together–anytime and anywhere.
Deployable across a variety of industries, Core supports both simple and complex workstream collaboration use cases. For example, teams use Coolfire for specialty shipping, international security border control, drug smuggling interdiction, wildlife protection, and the global transportation/hospitality industry.
Core organizes communication throughout operations and extends to external partners and customers. Launched in 2020, Coolfire Core is a SaaS offering for SMB, mid-sized, and enterprise operations.
Gartner estimates the workstream collaboration market to grow from an estimated $2.3 billion in 2019 to $6.5 billion by 2024.
 Gartner, "Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration," Mike Gotta, 30 March 2021. https://www.coolfiresolutions.com/gartner-workstream-collaboration-market-guide/
More on eTradeWire News
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
- Steve Muehler – Debt Capital Markets – "Collateralized Synthetic Debt Obligations" Advisory
- DryShield Water Solutions Offers Tips to Deal with Mold and Mildew
- Kalani High School Senior Receives Grant to Chase Dream of Flying
 Gartner, Forecast Analysis: Workstream Collaboration, Worldwide, Craig Roth, Megan Fernandez, Hai Swinehart, Mike Gotta, 30 March 2021
Coolfire builds collaboration software for teams on the move. Coolfire's patented technology connects people, processes, and information in a purpose-built digital workspace. Coolfire's vision is to keep teams organized around the work at hand and provide them with the critical information they need to keep moving forward. Coolfire is a trusted technology resource for corporate and government customers from Enterprise Rent-A-Car to the US Department of Defense. For more information, visit https://www.coolfiresolutions.com.
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services
- Total Glycosaminoglycans Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Surf City Still Works Launches New Line Of Hard Seltzers
- Tutanota LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of salesforce.com, inc