Popular on eTradeWire
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 191
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 142
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 139
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 138
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 123
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 117
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected!
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- Steve Muehler Securities Announces its Private Placement Specialty Insurance Group Spinoff
- D'ron Forbes Takes The Topic of Value Investing To The Next Level
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Micro ATM Machine with least documentation in India By Biznext
- LichtensteinRE.com Has Sold a Development Site with Approved Plans for $950,000 in The Bronx
- LichtensteinRE.com Sold a Multifamily Property in Yonkers for $750,000
- Change in Bank of England interest rate outlook
- Bridge Advisors LLC Introduces Innovative Retirement Plans Based on Digital Assets
- FCTI, Inc. Announces New President
- Joe Fuqua joins CC Pace to Lead Financial Services Division
Passive income, as defined by Wikipedia, is income that requires minimal labor to earn and maintain. It is progressive passive income when the earner expends little effort to grow it. Let's just call it "other ways your money is making you money". It is not guaranteed income, so you need to take precautions to avoid taking a loss or wasting time.
We all watch the stock market. It can yield good passive income. If you like looking at numbers and researching corporations, you can do it on your phone. Different platforms and apps do a good job of getting you onboard and showing you how to invest.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sip LLC Announces the Launch of Sip! Extraordinary Drinking Chocolate
- Get To Know Matt "MK" Kiatipis a little more!
- Matt Kiatipis (MK) Takes the Internet and Street Ball Basketball by Storm
- Mounts Botanical Garden Will Be Hosting 13 Events
- Megan Rapinoe and Sue Bird's Personal Nutritionist launches the first Health NFT Project
Real estate is also a solid source of passive income. The barrier to entry can be expensive with a lot of red tape, but it is a tangible product. There are options to own and flip properties that you can manage for the long and short-term. It is not always easy as the market will see downturns; plus, real estate comes with the burden of high customer service. But the long term rewards are fruitful.
Starting or investing in a business is a learning process, but it has multiple benefits. Of note, 70 % of all small business do not make it, according to Fundera. It is a statistic you cannot avoid and one that has to be taken into account whenever you look at opening a business as an investment.
As we look to generate smart money, we must look at alternate streams of income. If you decide to get involved in any level of passive income - whether from the financial markets, real estate, or corporations - seek out an expert. Get a good attorney, look to your CPA and financial advisor for informative advice and take the time to learn about the opportunities at hand.
By Dane Flanigan CEO ultraHealth Agency https://www.ultraHealthAgency.com
- 'Bathroom of a Bar on Bleecker' to debut in Manhattan Meeting Room
- DreamMaster warns agains Monster's Halloween quiz
- Your Future is Now: an immersive party to live your dreams
- Neue Auctions' online-only, 344-lot Fine Art & Antiques auction will be held Saturday, October 30th
- Debut Book Offers Guidance On Raising Your Personal Frequency To Access Your Highest Potential
- Dance & Dystopia: Freaks With Lines Present...Nilus Cogus
- Valarie Carey Reaves-Bey, sister of Miriam Carey, woman killed in Washington, DC channels her pursuit for justice through Art
- 'Women In Real Estate' Support Diversity with International Real Estate Platform, Bisnow
- Release of New Audiobook, "The Reward of Knowing" by Re/MAX Results Founder, John Collopy
- Short and Long Term Electric Generator Rentals
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Art Print by Anthony Saunders
- Nonprofit Releases Online Healing Resources for Survivors of Child Sexual Abuse
- Free Nutrition Deficiency Guide
- Reyna Gentin's "My Name is Layla" Wins Gold in Moonbeam Awards
- Thank You! With Deepest Gratitude
- LaDàna – #FKLMdoc & Her Dedication to Justice-Impacted Youth
- How Bulldog Mobile Billboards Uses Experiential Advertising To Promote Businesses
- Radio Host and PR Star Adrienne Mazzone
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Justin B. Birtcher to Phoenix Office
- New Platform Launches Making It Easy to Shop Online for Ethical Products