Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 184
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 145
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 141
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 128
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 124
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 124
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 117
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Big Skills Tiny Homes, Marin Based Non-Profit, Teaches Kids Skills and Gives Back with Their First Maker's Workshop
- New Retirement Community Coming to Reno
- XL North Adds New Distributors for its Concrete Surface Prep Products
- HomeAid Care Day at Phoenix Pass
- Merlo's P50.18Plus - Power plus Extra Stability
- Moss Construction Welcomes Michael Monsalve
- Shore Builders Association of Central New Jersey Members Recognized at IBS
- HomeAid Care Day at Our House Decatur
- Bensalem Cleaning and Painting Company
- LeakTronics Introduces the Irrigation leak Detection Kit
The US-Mexico barrier which is known as the "Border Wall" is a sequence of vertical barriers along the United States and Mexico border. It aims to prevent illegal crossings from the neighboring country into the US. The wall is not one adjoining structure, but a disjointed series of substantial obstructions categorized as "walls" or "fences".
The U.S.-Mexico border is 1,954 miles long. President Donald Trump wants to construct a 1,000-mile wall made of steel or concrete, and he has ordered eight prototypes. Along with the physical barriers, security will also be provided by cameras, sensors, and other surveillance equipment. These security measures will be put in place to keep border patrol agents fully aware of any suspected migrant crossings.
• The data shows that more than 700,000 illegal immigrants cross the US-Mexico border every year. About half of them are arrested, according to the National Center for Border Security, 43% of them will attempt to cross the border again.
• MIT Technology has assessed the US-Mexico wall project, and they estimated that a total of $38 billion is required to build a wall of concrete and steel. This estimate is for 1000 miles while the projected wall will be 1,954 miles, this means the actual cost could be around $76 billion.
• Trump's plans to help fund the wall by putting a 25% tariff on Mexico's exports into the US. Mexico is currently the US 3rd largest trading partner.
• Under the Secure Fence Act, during the Bush administration 654 miles of the wall was constructed.
More on eTradeWire News
- World's First Visual Shows Evolution Of Eyelash Fashion Since 753 B.C
- Lumex Instruments Receive the Pittcon Today Excellence Award
- New single released by Mack Drama Records & BOBConsulting Group
- All-City Classic 302 Legends - Week 1 Wrap Up
- State of Nevada's Chief Information Officer (CIO) to Discuss Leadership at PMI Northern Nevada
• In the budget year 2017, $292 million was provided to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security for this purpose.
Who should build the wall?
The US-Mexico wall is a significant project that can only be completed by a professional industrial construction company. Hiring an industrial construction company can make this vision come to life. A company that has an exceptional reputation in the construction sector moreover offers experience in every aspect of the project. A qualified industrial construction company can provide numerous services, and start a project based on the criteria like prototypes, budget, scheduling, feasibility, financing, and many other required factors.
An experienced company would build the wall by maximizing productivity, minimizing operating costs while still meeting goals. The ultimate objective is to construct the wall as proposed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. After completion, the wall should be in accordance with all required codes and specifications. It should meet the purpose, for which the wall was constructed.
Why an Industrial Construction Company?
There are countless reasons to hire a professional and well-known industrial construction company, some of them are:
• Experience in building big projects
• Reliable Contractor Service
• Unmatched Quality
• Dedication to the goals
• Protect Public Interest
• A practical approach to safety
• Uncompromising Integrity
• Handle Big Projects Efficiently
• Highly Skilled Manpower
• Cutting-edge Machinery and Resources
• Track Record to Complete Projects within the time frame
• Systemized Work
Which Company is Competent for this Project?
An industrial construction company like WCI is the best choice to contract with for the US-Mexico Wall project. They are rated one of the nations top builders, offering a variety of services in categories such as, industrial construction, environmental construction, baghouse maintenance, industrial conveyor, system maintenance, precipitator maintenance, and precipitator rebuild.
More on eTradeWire News
- Baltimore Pride: Former Daycare Owner Turns Children's Project into Popular Sweet Treats
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- In a world with tragedy all around a new Fantasy Fiction brings relief
- Martin Brossman & Associates LLC Offers Professional Development Training With Simultaneous Webinar for CEU's at Low Cost
- Turbulent Times for Venezuela Deepens Teen Advocacy in 3rd Year of Support for Her Homeland
WCI has earned a richly deserved reputation as the best in the field of industrial construction. This organization is the top choice for countless clients across the nation. As a resourceful industrial service provider, they offer expertise in a wide range of industries including construction, manufacturing, and electrostatic precipitator maintenance.
Experienced Industrial Contractors
WCI has been operating as an independent construction company since 1986. They have years of proven construction experience. This construction company has consistently delivered exceptional services as a contractor for diverse, high-profile clients. With a trained and robust team, WCI offers exceptional service to every client. Most recently, the company has worked as an industrial contractor with the nation's largest cement plants. They have experts to provide high-quality precipitator materials, maintenance and repair solutions. The company has served multi-dimensional industries like power plants, cement plants, steel, and paper mills.
What They Offer
• Environmental Construction Services
• Particle Agglomeration
• Electrostatic Precipitator
• Fabric Filtration Systems
• Conveyor Systems
• OEM Precipitator Parts
• Electrostatic Precipitators
• Baghouse/Fabric Filters
• Industrial Conveyor Systems
WCI is well known as a reliable industrial contractor. The company is committed to providing the highest quality work, and excellent service to all their clients. WCI is a leader in their industry and should be considered to build the US-Mexico border wall.
WCI - Whitehead Construction, Inc.
- Saints Fans Finally Get Their Day
- Giving Back to the Community Bachata Social Fundraiser
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
- Telliant Systems Encourages IT Students to Reach for the Stars
- Affiliated Parents Alliance (APA -NC) 501 (c) 3 initial board meeting
- Sci-Fi Author Announces Continuum To Revolutionary Space Opera Series
- Deltec International Group: Technology Driving Change Toward a Safer Banking Environment
- Carol Vasquez CD Release Event!
- The Payroll Company Launches Two-Part Article on Improving Employee Benefits Participation
- The Payroll Company, Inc., Announces Company's March 2019 Website Article Lineup
- Bronx Bomber Blues Media Internet Presence Is Exploding!
- VoidVR Announces I'm Fine VR Project
- Pete Laan - Let's Fake it til we make it!
- We must be much more careful when choosing whom to trust
- LARC Receives $12,150 Grant from The Southwest Florida Community Foundation
- Cloud Secrets: JEDI Cloud Contract Stirs Controversy, LA Moves to the Cloud + more
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- "Cost Effectiveness of Bundled Payments in Healthcare" Analysis by Dr. William Matzner
- Solvability Managing Partner Kathleen Wolf Selected as Panelist at GovCon
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane