Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- CNet Training Invests in Quality and Maintenance with Fluke Networks
- Adoption Of Evolve IP's Microsoft Teams Voice Solution Outpacing Traditional Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS)
- Quality Contact Solutions Ensures STIR/SHAKEN An Attestation for Client Telemarketing Programs
- nect WORLD Partners With Truphone to Bring eSIM Technology to Its Offering
- TimelyBill to unveil its Newest Features at ITEXPO
- LARGE TELCOS WIN AS CRTC OVERTURNS RULING - stifling independent internet service providers
- AKCP Monitors The Lubbock 911 Call Centers
- Aureon Partners with Innovative Systems to Offer a Centralized Headend ABR-HLS Solution
- Wohler releases Output Routing & AoIP option for their iAM-12G
- New Partnership to Offer Hosted Video Streaming
INI OutboundStudio, which integrates with the Avaya Experience Portal and Proactive Outreach Manager (POM), brings to the table a full-featured set of advanced capabilities for voice and SMS-based POM campaigns. With an easy-to-use administration interface and consolidated campaign management tools, INI OutboundStudio provides organizations with a powerful way to manage proactive notifications. INI OutboundStudio expands on the functionality of POM by giving contacts a wide range of response options, including speech recognition-enabled voice input and easily configured two-way SMS.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
"Consumers today expect companies to fill their needs proactively, providing them with the information they need when—even before—they need it," said Glen Taylor, INI OutboundStudio product manager. "INI OutboundStudio, in conjunction with POM, gives organizations the flexibility required to meet that demand, in the manner that's most convenient for the user."
INI OutboundStudio further enhances the built-in capabilities of POM with a robust feature set that offers dynamic behavior based on contact attributes, real-time access to contact responses via web services, and optional called party authentication. Its flexible, configurable response options for speech, SMS, and touchtone allow for a natural and convenient experience for users and improved operational efficiency for contact centers.
Typical use cases for INI OutboundStudio include appointment scheduling, payment reminder and collections, customer satisfaction surveys, account and policy change notifications, and more. INI OutboundStudio is now available through INI and Avaya Channel Partners. For more features, benefits and information, please visit www.interactivenw.com/ini-outbound-studio (https://www.interactivenw.com/products/ini-outbound-studio/) or call 1-800-732-3236.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
About Interactive Northwest, Inc.
INI has been a leader in self-service contact center applications since 1992. Recognized for its expertise in conversational speech, outbound, and callback technologies, INI delivers solutions that combine technical prowess with a user-friendly customer experience. INI's approach emphasizes close collaboration with clients and partners to create real-world solutions that reduce the cost of providing superior customer service. As a Technology Partner of the Avaya DevConnect Program, INI leads the way for emerging contact center technologies, providing innovative, highly stable solutions for on-premise and cloud-based platforms. For more information visit www.interactivenw.com or contact INI at 1-800-732-3236. Follow INI on Twitter @InteractiveNW (http://www.twitter.com/interactivenw) and on LinkedIn at interactive-northwest-inc (http://www.linkedin.com/company/interactive-nor...).
Interactive Northwest, Inc.
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV