Popular on eTradeWire
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 241
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 234
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 231
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 219
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 192
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 166
- Evil Under The Skin Trailer & Poster Stream To Scream Today - 125
- Northwestern Mutual – Chicago Raises Over $100K for Childhood Cancer Research - 106
- InterMountain Management Announces Partnership with Gemini Hotel Group for Management of the Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, NE
- Former Rentals United COO and VP of Sales Agustin Fiori joins BookingPal
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Freedom Movement is Under Way: Join Your Fellow Americans Fighting Back Against Tyranny
- 22 Million Long-Term Care Insurance Prospects Reports AALTCI
- Alpine Outfitters Donates up to 1,200 Collars and Leash Sets to Three Rivers Humane Society
- Catch brings integrated health insurance enrollment into the full suite of portable beneﬁts
- Greeting Card Association Announces Virtual Line Up
- Long-Term Care Insurance Deduction Limits Increase By Up To $420
- Enjoy an Extended Stay in the Florida Keys with KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals' 'Free Nights' Special Offer
- Green Bee Buzzes Into Whole Foods Market's Mid-Atlantic Region
- OpsVeda 9.0 focuses on agility and automation needs of enterprises in the post-Covid era
- Get Ready for A Rowdy Recap of the Premiere of Bravo's RHOSLC During A Special Live Event!
"The vast majority of the increased website traffic was consumers looking for local Medicare insurance agents," reports Jesse Slome, director of the American Association for Medicare Supplement Insurance (AAMSI). "With Medicare's Annual Election Period starting soon, we expect website traffic will continue to increase."
The Association makes available the only online directory of insurance professionals who specifically offer Medicare insurance products. "Medicare is not just increasingly complex but there are more changes than ever, which means people want information and recommendations," Slome notes. "Medicare is national but your plan choices and decisions are local."
According to the Association website traffic is almost evenly split between men (50.1%) and women (49.9%). Most users are turning age 65, when one becomes eligible for Medicare or already age 65 and looking for additional options.
"Consumers want impartial information and a local professional can help them make better decisions," Slome adds. The directory lists insurance agents who offer Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement as well as Prescription Drug Plans (Medicare Part D).
More on eTradeWire News
- Tim Hellbusch Explains How to Sell On Amazon FBA and FBM
- Ace Comic Con Announces Limited Edition Exclusives Of The Boys #1 Comics From Dynamite Entertainment
- Want to Buy Website Traffic? Here's What You Should Know
- Major label signs soundtrack label deal with Street Fame WorldWide Multi-Media Chairman
- Richmond, VA-Based Digital Forensic Firm Launches Remote Mobile Forensic Data Acquisition
In addition, the he Association website offers the 2020 Medicare Insurance Price Index. "For cities across the country, we show the lowest and highest price for Medigap Plan G which is the plan most often chosen by those turning age 65 in 20209," Slome explains. "Consumers incorrectly believe prices for insurance are pretty much standardized but one look and you'll see that this is clearly not the case."
Access to the directory is completely free and private. "No information is required to see the listing," Slome confirms. "No one knows who you are or will deluge you with calls." To access the Medicare insurance agent directory go to https://www.medicaresupp.org/find-local-agent/.
AAMSI is an advocacy and informational organization that strives to create heightened awareness for the many Medicare insurance planning options and supports insurance professionals who market Medicare insurance. To learn more or access the resources go to https://www.medicaresupp.org.
- DICE Dental Offering Springfield Dental Crowns in as Little as Two Visits
- Great Grandma Invents a New Concept in Bridges
- Registration opens for the 6th Annual Defence Logistics Central and Eastern Europe Conference
- Binh Pham and R.M. Clark with INtense Publications Announce the Release of The Dragon's Song
- Sync Your Mainframe Data to the Cloud for Insights
- Used 2013 Volkswagen Jetta for Sale!
- IntegraCare presents free webinars on dementia care
- SquadLocker Simplifies Checkout, Shipping as Buying from Multiple Online Apparel Stores Takes Off
- TVS Sitcom Network Launches on WatchYour.TV, Powered by Tulix, With More Than 100 Classic TV Sitcoms
- Humorous and Heartfelt: SHELTER by R.A. Conroy Is a Coming-of-age Novel of Rescue and Hope
- Mizner Country Club Earns Another Year On Distinguished Clubs List
- Flagler County Clerk of the Circuit Court & Comptroller Announces of Operation Green Light
- Technicolor Expands Android TV Footprint in Canada As EBOX Deploys SAPPHIRE Set-Top Box to Subscribers
- The Compensation Experts appoint SEO Works to lead SEO Strategy
- Award-Winning Author Publishes Covid-19 Lessons From A Dog!
- A New Book Just Released: My Truths, My Triumphs, My God
- Insivia Re-launches SaaS Founder Show
- The Top 4 Benefits of Renovating Your Bathroom
- PrimeArray Systems is thrilled to offer the must-have NAS features of 2021
- IGNITE CTRM Announces Strong First Half-Year Growth