Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 447
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 188
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 123
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Anilox sleeves from MECA Solutions deliver long-term value
- Industrial dryer manufacturing requires large-scale capabilities
- Techsil's Form-in-Place Foam Gasket Service Expands Capacity by 25%
- Greif Green Tool Supports Customer Sustainability Goals
- BPM Partners with Local Schools for Earth Day Clean Up
- Prepreg Manufacturing Process Benefits from Temperature Monitoring
- Aura Alliance Partners with InfoPlus
- Lantek and BCAM collaborate to revolutionize part nesting calculation for sheet metal cutting
- Monitoring Industrial Manufacturing Processes in Factories & Plants
- CIMx Receives Official Woman Owned Business Designation
The annual awards, celebrating 25 years this season, is sanctioned by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, an invitation-only group consisting of top-tier professionals from acclaimed media, communications, advertising, creative and marketing firms. One of the largest shows in the creative industry, it receives over 6000 entries world-wide.
Consumer51 won an award of excellence for website redesign for Knox Fertilizer Company, and four awards of distinction for websites in the general manufacturing category, structure and navigation, user experience, and user interface.
Ari Banerjee, CEO of Consumer51, said about the awards, "We invested several months on this project, working closely with the internal team at Knox. As one of the leading fertilizer companies in the world, Knox has a large brand portfolio for multiple market segments. Their products leverage patented technology and cutting-edge research. For us to tell the story effectively through the website, we had to immerse ourselves in their processes and organize all the information in a way that would be easy to consume online. We're really happy with the new site and these awards validate the effort we put in to
More on eTradeWire News
- It's a New Day for Judicial Oversight in America
- Mindful Eating and Fresh Food Cooking Day Retreat With Shekhinah Holistic & Maritza Worthington
- Key West's own Chris Thomas Music wins WeddingWire Couples Choice Award 2019 for the Florida Keys
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
Bob Hartman, Director of Sales and Marketing at Knox Fertilizer, said about Consumer51, "We talked to a lot of companies to help us with our redesign. Consumer51 really stood out as a partner who immersed themselves in our business, listened to our needs and requests, then delivered a plan and executed it flawlessly. They brought new ideas to the table and challenged us as much as we challenged them. At the end of the project, we both felt good about the end product and these awards seem to validate our efforts. We look forward to the next project when that time arises."
Knox Fertilizer Company is known for their work in the turf markets and specialty plant food business. Their products are most commonly used on golf courses, athletic fields, and commercial/residential lawns and gardens.
About Knox Fertilizer: Knox Fertilizer Company is a family owned and operated fertilizer company in Knox, IN. The company was started in 1950 by Robert and Georgia Shaw, the company is still owned and operated by their third-generation heirs today. The company manufactures and blends some of the most popular brands in the market today, such as XRT®, SURFCOTE®, Shaw's®, One & Done™, Schultz®, and Garden Safe®. Knox Fertilizer is one of the major industrial employers in Starke County Indiana, employing over 120 associates in peak season. To learn more about Knox Fertilizer, please visit their website at: http://knoxfert.com/
More on eTradeWire News
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
About Consumer51: Consumer51 LLC is a privately held consumer-experience company, providing marketing and technology solutions for today's connected world. The company provides a wide range of services including web design, web development, web hosting, domain registration, email management, user experience design, mobile application development, brand identity design, inbound marketing, creative services and consulting to clients ranging from startups to Fortune 50 brands. For more information about Consumer51, visit http://www.consumer51.com.
- The American Advertising Federation-Southwest Florida to reactivate in 2019
- PODS® Las Vegas and iHeart Media Las Vegas to help those in need beat the heat!
- Marlene Burns Contemporary Judaic Art show and Sale
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform