Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 248
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 212
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 192
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 185
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 173
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 156
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 124
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 110
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 106
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- N.L. Downs A.L., 7-2, in Strat-O-Matic Simulation; Slim Jim Phantom Tops Drew Carey Managing Squads
- HU Esports team advances to National Championship
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- African American Athlete Turned Author Transforms Passion for Triathlons into a Children's Book
- America's Boating Channel Explains New Life Jacket Labels
- Drew Carey, Slim Jim Phantom To Manage All-Stars In Strat-O-Matic Simulation Tues Via Wizard World
New Mexico headquartered, Slay Clays is a newly formed company that focuses on improving the shotgun sports experience through its revolutionary experience-management technology. The fully integrated technology platform serves as a central database for housing shotgun sports statistics, processing payments, sharing event results, and managing all data points necessary to successfully run ATA, NSSA, and NSCA registered shooting competitions. The system will be the first-of-its-kind in the industry and promises the most seamless experience for organizers, shooters, enthusiasts, and fans alike.
While the Slay Clays brand and its offerings are new, the years of experience and knowledge behind the technology runs deep. Benjamin Salas, Co-Founder & CEO of Slay Clays, is a World Cup-level competitor in shooting and has experienced the industry firsthand--as both a competitor and facilitator. The company was born from a passion for shotgun sports and the necessity for modernizing the sport to help it stay competitive with other recreational options.
More on eTradeWire News
- GeoComm's Jody Sayre Named To Esri's Partner Advisory Network
- High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound for Parkinson's, Essential Tremors, and Dystonia Patients
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- BYD Raises the Bar for Cleanliness and Safety
- MOTOR FleetCross Now Integrated with Fullbay
Benjamin Salas said, "We are excited to start offering our new technology to our customers. We believe it will revolutionize the shooting industry by simplifying the overall shooting and event hosting experience. We are also confident that the partnership with Consumer 51 will go a long way in building our brand awareness through the logo, website development, and building out our digital platform."
Commenting on the development, Arijit Banerjee, CEO of Consumer51, said; "Consumer51 operates at the critical intersection of marketing technology, brand development, and consumer experience, and we are thrilled at the opportunity to support Slay Clays in their mission to expand and modernize the sport."
Following the launch of the brand and the website, Slay Clays and Consumer51 are now working on building the app that is expected to launch for beta testing later in the year.
Consumer51 group company Xynergy has been building an award-winning presence for businesses and non-profit organizations in the state of New Mexico since the time there were about 1300 websites in the world. In the recently announced 2020 ADDY® awards for New Mexico, Consumer51 won four Gold and three Silver awards. The American Advertising Federation sponsors the American Advertising Awards, also known as the ADDY® Awards, honoring excellence in advertising with an aim to cultivate the highest creative standards in the industry. Consumer51 has also received eight Awards of Excellence in website design from the 2020 Communicator Awards for its distinctive contribution to user interface design and visual appeal. The Communicator Awards, sanctioned and judged by the Academy of Interactive & Visual Arts, is the leading international awards program recognizing big ideas in marketing and communications.
More on eTradeWire News
- Elevant and PickleAI Partner to Deliver Efficiency
- TVS Comedy Network Debuts With Classic Comedy TV Shows on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network
- Deadline Approaching: $2,500 Scholarship for Safety & Health Students
- Tree Transplantation Company Saves Memorial Tree in Washington
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
Consumer51 LLC is a privately held consumer-experience company, providing marketing and technology solutions for today's connected world. The company provides a wide range of services including web design, web development, web hosting, domain registration, email management, user experience design, mobile application development, brand identity design, inbound marketing, creative services and consulting to clients ranging from startups to Fortune 50 brands. For more information about Consumer51, visit http://www.consumer51.com.
About Slay Clays
Slay Clays is a technology leader for the shotgun shooting sports industry. The company brings together many features that a modern event management system needs. From finding and registering for events, payment processing, event results, and easy "registered" target submission to a feature-rich shooter portal. Slay Clays makes it a seamless experience for the organizer and participant. Slay Clays also strives to become a world-renowned brand with an online storefront containing Slay Clays branded products as well as third-party merchandise. A total ecosystem catering to the needs of the shotgun sports industry. For more information about Slay Clays, visit http:www.slayclays.com
- NetDocuments Introduces NetKnowledge Enterprise Search Powered by BA Insight
- BIFF Seeks Films That Honor the Military, Police and First Responders
- Calling Aspiring Writers Across Genres, New Titles Need You
- In wake of successful launch, small business platform rolls out new feature to support global growth
- Axiomtek's Scalable Intel® SDM-based 15.6-inch Modular Panel PCs - ITC150WM-300S and ITC150WM-500L
- Leading OEMs present new model year updates at NTEA's Virtual Truck Product Conference
- New Clip for Realm Of Shadows starring Tony Todd, Mel Novak, Michael Berryman,Vida Ghaffari & Jimmy Drain
- Minnesota based Squatchin' Country owners release children's book about young Sammie Squatch
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- ISR updates from the US Navy, US Army Europe and US Air Force at Airborne ISR 2020
- Upcoming Virtual Summit Explores Strategies for Creating and Implementing Solutions for Time Series
- Medical Unlimited Now Stocking Temperature Scanning Devices
- Peek-a-boo Jesus - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | Pzign
- Covid-19 Employee Tax Credits Included in New 941 Form For Customers Using MAC ezPaycheck
- Philip Richardson Honored With Esteemed Invitation
- INDEPENDENT & DETERMINED to bring Change to New York's 7th Congressional District
- BUUNCH.com, market leader in floral subscriptions expands to Long Island, the Hamptons and beyond
- New Organization Hosts Forum on Successful Sales Engineers
- Matthew Brickman Explains How COVID-19 Affects Child Custody, Time Sharing And Child Visitation
- Workbox Raises $1M in Seed Round to Guide Chicago Entrepreneurs and Startups to Success