Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- As Seen on FOX Business: Caris Company Ltd promotes the world's first Impact-resistant, Luminescent, Eco-friendly Recyclable PVC Safety Guardrails
- MBMA Introduces New Continuing Education Course: Creative Design Alternatives Using Metal Buildings
- Tejjy Inc Launched a New Website Focusing on Construction Management, BIM & Engineering
- Waveband Communications Introduces Accessories for the Motorola XPR7550
- A modern conference table can make you fall in love with meetings again
- Why you should hire commercial building contractors
- Winter is emergency furnace repair season in Green Bay
- MC Companies Announced As 2020 Top Company To Work Multifamily
- Updated Temporary Door Protection DoorGuard Plus Now Available from Builders Site Protection
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
Originally built in 1961, Campo Bello Elementary was the oldest school in the district and serves 664 students in grades K-6. Students, teachers and district staff celebrated completion of construction of the new Campo Bello Elementary campus on Nov. 15 with a dedication ceremony and art fair.
"We are pleased to have an amazing new campus for students in an established neighborhood. The school is truly the heart of the community. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring welcoming, engaging learning environments for all of our students," said Superintendent Dr. Welsh, Ed.D.
The $19 million project includes 70,000 square feet of new facilities including classrooms, a multi-purpose room/cafeteria, media center, special area classrooms (for vocal music, visual arts, band and strings), and building support areas. A 12-classroom building that was constructed in 2001 and represents 13,000 square feet was renovated for inclusion into the new school campus. Play fields were built where the old campus buildings resided prior to demolition.
More on eTradeWire News
- Auburn, CA Welcomes Chronic Tacos with a Soft Opening Celebration on Friday dec. 13
- Toronto Arts Council Commissions Iman Habibi to Compose for a Consortium of Pianists
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- Mountain House & Simple Sensation steps up to Fight Hunger
- The 8th A Maven's World Lifestyle Brand Presents Mind, Body, Business and Spirit Conference
"McCarthy's school construction team enjoyed working with the district and Orcutt Winslow to completely transform the Campo Bello Elementary school campus into a state-of-the-art learning space," said Steve Poulin, senior vice president of operations for Arizona's Education Services team at McCarthy. "The students and staff have been in the new buildings since the start of school; however, we recently completed the play fields. Now the campus is complete."
McCarthy Building Companies served as the general contractor for the project and Orcutt Winslow served as the architect. The project was funded through a 2015 voter-approved bond election.
About McCarthy Building Companies
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. (http://www.mccarthy.com/) is the oldest privately held national construction company in the country – with more than 150 years spent collaborating with partners to solve complex building challenges on behalf of its clients. With an unrelenting focus on safety and a comprehensive quality program that span all phases of every project, McCarthy utilizes industry-leading design phase and construction techniques combined with value-add technology to maximize outcomes. Repeatedly honored as a Best Place to Work and Healthiest Employer, McCarthy is ranked the 12th largest domestic builder (Engineering News-Record, May 2019). McCarthy is 100 percent employee owned (http://www.mccarthy.com/about/employee-ownership). More information about the company is available online at www.mccarthy.com or by following the company on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/mccarthybuilding), Twitter (https://twitter.com/McCarthyBuild), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/119184?trk=tyah) and Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/mccarthybuild/).
More on eTradeWire News
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with the Betty Fox Band at Flute & Dram
- Autozone Liberty Bowl To Donate To Local And National Charities Via Inagural Esports Event
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí Releases Single "Caught Up"
- New SKB Bow Case Provides Twice the Protection in One Convenient Option
- 22k Expected to Attend Rock Church's 23rd Annual Toys for Joy Helping Underserved Families
- Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas from the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Christmas Treecycling Dropoff Locations
- Local Retailer Introduces New Way to Fight Food Insecurity
- Tiffany Oliver Receives Presidential Award For Excellence In Mathematics And Science Teaching
- Unreasonable Kids is Training the Next Generation of Kid Superheroes Through Social Entrepreneurship
- Colonial Courtyard at Bedford celebrates 'Family Christmas'
- LAI International Marks 40 Years as Global Leader in Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- Fine Folk Pizza announced as a 2020 Toasty Awards finalist in Greatest of All Time Staff (GOAT)
- Montessori Schools Prepare Children for Elementary School
- Junior Achievement of North Florida Has Received a Grant from the Arby's Foundation
- Krueck + Sexton Founding Partner Mark Sexton Elected to IIT Board of Trustees
- autopom! Helping Drivers Cover Expensive RAM Truck Repairs
- The Tennessee Werewolves announce Christmas 4 Kids meet & greet, West coast performances
- Open Road Girl Creates Unique Essential Oils
- InFlight Labs Develops FIRST "GADSS" Aircraft-wide Remote Control for ELT, SATCOM, and ADS-B Distress Tracking Systems
- Toby Eng Recognized as Top National Wealth Management Advisor by Northwestern Mutual
- "1964" Brings the Most Authentic Beatles Tribute to the Weinberg Center
- Students Rising Above Welcomes Elizabeth Jordan Devaney as Chief Executive Officer
- Nikki Haley Opens Florida Forum Speaker Series
- Must Read Blog: How to Get Your Website onto Page One of Google