Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 604
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 566
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 503
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 478
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 417
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 379
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 346
Similar on eTradeWire
- Outlines the latest trends of web development that companies should consider
- Itero Group, LLC, Announces Leadership Depth for Growing Sector
- ResortNet Completes Installation Of Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) to Rural Colorado Residential Community
- Anaptyx Llc Joins The Mspalliance
- Sandline Welcomes Trusted Forensic Expert & Advisor Robert B. Fried
- GBKSOFT launches Delivery Department
- PEI Selected Three-Time Top Microsoft Gold Partner in the U.S
- Major Food Manufacturer Cuts Energy Costs by 4%, Saves Millions of CO2 Emissions with Canvass AI
- New State Level Privacy Laws Influencing Cybersecurity Budgets & Roadmaps Webinar
- BA Insight Announces Out of the Box Connector for iManage Cloud
"I am delighted to welcome J.J., Matt, and Shonal to the Constant team," said Founder and Executive Chairman, David Aninowsky. "J.J. has a proven track record of building and managing high-growth technology enterprises. Our new executive team members bring deep expertise in their respective fields and share our passion for optimizing global cloud infrastructure. I'm confident that our new team members will have a significant impact on our continued innovation and in supporting our rapid growth."
Kardwell's executive leadership experience spans over 20 years. Prior to joining Constant, Kardwell was CEO and Co-founder of EverString, which was acquired by ZoomInfo Kardwell also spent 10 years at the growth equity firm Summit Partners, where he was a managing director and involved in nearly $2 billion of transactions, including two IPOs. Kardwell has been an investor and board member for numerous public and private technology, software, and business services companies, including MACOM, a communications semiconductor company, and HelpSystems, a data center operations automation software company. Kardwell is a graduate of Harvard College and Harvard Business School.
More on eTradeWire News
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
"I am thrilled to have joined the innovation leader in the alternative cloud provider market," said Kardwell. "I have had the privilege of knowing David and the Constant team, and of watching the Company grow, for more than 10 years. Constant is the most significant founder-owned company in the cloud infrastructure sector. It is exceedingly rare for a company to reach the scale that Constant has without ever raising money from investors, and the Company's success is a testament to its unrivaled technology platform, exceptional team, and David's vision. I look forward to building on the Company's significant success, and to bringing Constant's automated cloud infrastructure solutions to even more users around the world."
Matt Amundson, Constant's new CMO, brings more than 17 years of sales and marketing experience. Amundson was previously the CMO of EverString, and also held go-to-market roles at TIBCO, Marketo, FGXI and Red Bull. Shonal Narayan joins the Constant leadership team with more than 14 years of experience managing critical marketing functions including at EverString and Marketo.
Constant was founded by David Aninowsky in 1996 and evolved from being a pioneer in the managed infrastructure market, to being the fastest-growing alternative cloud provider of scale. In 2014, Constant launched its flagship product, Vultr, solidifying its developer-first mission to automate cloud infrastructure. More than 1.3 million customers from nearly every country in the world have come to rely on Constant, and have launched more than 30 million cloud servers through its platform.
More on eTradeWire News
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
- Team Melo Prepares to Make Noise at Pitt Jam Fest
- Free or reduced-price Clinical supervision for masters-level mental health workers
Constant® is on a developer-first mission to automate cloud infrastructure. Constant's flagship product, Vultr® is a favorite among developers, serving over 1.3 million customers with flexible, scalable, global cloud computing and bare metal solutions. Learn more at www.constant.com.
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager
- Dream Foundation Supports Young Terminally-ill Artist
- SiteOne Services Named Best Home Building Customer Support Software by BUILD Magazine