Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- New Release: 'God's First Pick', Written by Johnnie Jackson Emphasizes A Woman's Worth & Purpose
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- The Azores - the world's first certified archipelago
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- ASAP Systems' Inventory Management System Offers a Refined User Experience with New Visual Enhancements
- First-of-its-kind Tampa Bay resiliency summit set for January
- E-Scooters Everywhere - Here to Stay
- New Queensland election watchdog to expose fake news
- NICE Bus Welcomes State-of-the-Art Vehicles
- Let Medalcraft Mint design a challenge coin for your organization
- Voter Beware: Could Your Favorite Presidential Candidate's Policies Wreck the U.S. Economy?
Employers and owner-operators who participate in a consortium can take the guesswork out of DOT random drug testing rules by virtue of the larger group size and expertise of a certified third-party administrator (C-TPA).
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium (WDTC) is an accredited C-TPA that works with employers to be complaint with employer-based testing as it relates to DOT random drug testing rules. Employers are ultimately responsible for ensuring they are in compliance, regardless of any third parties they utilize to administer parts of the program.
DOT random drug testing rules state that employers who join a consortium such as WDTC meet the required percentage of randomly tested drivers as long as their C-TPA is testing at the appropriate rates. This holds true even if the number of the employer's drivers actually tested falls below the threshold that would exist if they were not part of the consortium.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gassy Tanks Launches as the Top Choice for UST Certification Training for Employees
- Regent Surgical Health Announces Partnership in Tennessee
- 70 Members Of Ibew Local 332 Build First "renewable" Tree For Christmas In The Park
- Why do I need a contract review?
- Peerless-AV® Joins the Baseball Trade Show During the MiLB Winter Meeting 2019
Registration is open for the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
The Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse, a new database established by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), is open for registration prior to its operational opening date of January 6, 2020.
Authorized users are required to request access to the Clearinghouse from FMCSA by registering this fall at https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/. The Clearinghouse database will provide FMCSA and employers the information they need to identify drivers who are prohibited from operating a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) on public roads based on DOT drug and alcohol program violations.
The website includes information about query plans and frequently asked questions with regard to the Clearinghouse and truck driver drug testing information. Links to FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program resources such as DOT random drug testing rules also are available on the site.
More on eTradeWire News
- Welcome Mackenzie Carlin to Wisco Hotel Group
- Stephen King Mystery Box Available on DarkRegions.com for a Limited-Time Only!
- Armsons Appointed Quantity Surveyors for the Development of New Brewery
- Diligence Capital Advisors Sources Ground Up Construction Loan for 40-Bed Student Housing Project
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
Employers and drivers should not unsubscribe from emails pertaining to DOT random drug testing rules, DOT regulations or the Clearinghouse.
About Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium is an accredited, Certified Third Party Administrator (C-TPA), and specializes in consortium management; a variety of drug testing methods, including urine, hair and fingernails; post-accident testing; pre-employment drug tests; criminal background checks; supervisor training programs to keep employees compliant with DOT regulations; pre-employment DOT physicals; and paternity DNA testing. Headquartered in Green Bay, WDTC also has offices in Oshkosh, Appleton, Fond du Lac and Madison, Wisconsin. Call 888-784-8842 or visit www.widrugtesting.com for more information.
View original article on DOT random drug testing rules here. (https://widrugtesting.com/consortium-members-be...)
- Rapid sFLC assay shows good clinical concordance when compared with other sFLC assays
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- Fintech Security Innovation: Ghost Wallet Payment System by Starcave Global
- This is how we fix if Printing not Printing Color Properly -Ysupportnumber
- Debut Author Karen Wolff's THE GREEN YEARS Is a Compelling Post-WWI Coming-of-age Story
- FreeMind Launches New Collection Of Advanced Sleep Meditations To Solve Sleep Deprivation Epidemic
- From New York & Dubai to the Land of the Morning Calm: LDJ Capital expands with LDJ Korea
- DonnaInk Publications features Black Friday to New Year's Light Sale
- Right Cars Vehicle Rental announce the appointment of Alison Lee as Customer Service Director
- NFL Great Shawne Merriman To Host The 17th Annual "Lights On" Coat Drive to Benefit Veterans
- Atlanta Sales Leadership Community Announces Meeting Dates and Topics for 2020
- VIP Internet Radio is pleased to announce Pete Canavan as Partner at 10-year Celebration Dec 6, 2019
- $10K A Month In 12 Months – Live Webinar from The Tax Lien Lady
- USDA restriction on states' SNAP administration weakens national safety net
- Unios' Universal Light Publication reaches global market with third edition
- CULTURE & COCKTAILS Returns with HEY, MADAME PRODUCER Spotlighting Four Local Theatrical Impresari
- How much do you know about Oral Cancer?
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Waterside Productions Announces Joie Goodkin's New Book "You Can Do It!"
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert