Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 206
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 190
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 101
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- CEO Receives C-Suite of the Year Award
- Popular Vote Plan has been published at popularvoteplan.org
- Not Just Climate Change, It's Climate Crisis
- Professional Webinar Series: Cascadia High Speed Rail & Transforming America
- Green Sheep Logistical Solutions Corp. overcomes shipping challenges during quarantine
- Consolidate All Inventory Data with the New Enterprise License
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Employers and owner-operators who participate in a consortium can take the guesswork out of DOT random drug testing rules by virtue of the larger group size and expertise of a certified third-party administrator (C-TPA).
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium (WDTC) is an accredited C-TPA that works with employers to be complaint with employer-based testing as it relates to DOT random drug testing rules. Employers are ultimately responsible for ensuring they are in compliance, regardless of any third parties they utilize to administer parts of the program.
DOT random drug testing rules state that employers who join a consortium such as WDTC meet the required percentage of randomly tested drivers as long as their C-TPA is testing at the appropriate rates. This holds true even if the number of the employer's drivers actually tested falls below the threshold that would exist if they were not part of the consortium.
More on eTradeWire News
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
Registration is open for the Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
The Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse, a new database established by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), is open for registration prior to its operational opening date of January 6, 2020.
Authorized users are required to request access to the Clearinghouse from FMCSA by registering this fall at https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/. The Clearinghouse database will provide FMCSA and employers the information they need to identify drivers who are prohibited from operating a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) on public roads based on DOT drug and alcohol program violations.
The website includes information about query plans and frequently asked questions with regard to the Clearinghouse and truck driver drug testing information. Links to FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Testing Program resources such as DOT random drug testing rules also are available on the site.
More on eTradeWire News
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
Employers and drivers should not unsubscribe from emails pertaining to DOT random drug testing rules, DOT regulations or the Clearinghouse.
About Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium
Wisconsin Drug Testing Consortium is an accredited, Certified Third Party Administrator (C-TPA), and specializes in consortium management; a variety of drug testing methods, including urine, hair and fingernails; post-accident testing; pre-employment drug tests; criminal background checks; supervisor training programs to keep employees compliant with DOT regulations; pre-employment DOT physicals; and paternity DNA testing. Headquartered in Green Bay, WDTC also has offices in Oshkosh, Appleton, Fond du Lac and Madison, Wisconsin. Call 888-784-8842 or visit www.widrugtesting.com for more information.
View original article on DOT random drug testing rules here. (https://widrugtesting.com/consortium-members-be...)
- The Miguel Wilson Collection's National Harbor showroom celebrates one year
- New Book Release: The Adventures of Bentley Hippo: Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Cornerstone Holdings Corp announces the launch of Waste Management Unlimited International
- Telecommunications Unlimited International Is Launching!
- Reinvent yourself in the Workplace Adjusting to COVID-19
- A Plumbing Services Company on the Essential Business List
- Conversations: Latinos and Race
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- NYC music licensing executive, hip hop artist makes his mark during strange times
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!!
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- ForexSwingers' Algorithm-Based Forex Signals are Changing the Forex Signals Market
- TRENIQUES: Be Yourself: Kyree Moore
- 3 of the Most Popular Barter Exchange Networks
- TVS Tally Ho Network Brings British TV Classics to TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Streaming Service
- Private Placement Markets To Grow Its Investor Relations Division To Include Start-ups
- Derek Easdon Named Vice President At Annuity Agents Alliance
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion