Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1283
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1089
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1022
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 341
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 331
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 296
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 216
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 208
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 198
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 198
Similar on eTradeWire
- Early Rates End December 14 for 10th Annual Pharma Market Research Conference
- Dine with princesses at Bavarian Inn's winter wonderland banquet
- Americast Saves Christmas: Santa says, "Thanks Americast!"
- Real Deal Sleep Grand Opening Celebration
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Westchester Networking for Professionals Invites Professionals to Annual New Year Networking Event
- Transforming China! Turning its cities into a world-renowned entertainment hub as Jim Cao envisions Establishing Hollywood Themed Events in China!
- Cruise Planners Travel Advisor, Frankie Blankenship, was among the first to experience Celebrity Cruises newest ship, The Brand-New Celebrity Edge
- PODS® Las Vegas and Q100.5 Gives Back to Children in need this Holiday Season
- Eliyahu Jian Brings Vital Transformation to Those Affected by the Recent Tragedies
Produced by National Geographic Documentary Films, "Science Fair" follows nine high school students as they prepare to compete against 1,700 teenagers from 78 countries at the International Science and Engineering Fair. The movie, which chronicles the students' victories, defeats and hopes to change the world through science, was named the audience favorite at both the Sundance and SXSW film festivals. "Science Fair" is being screened in select cities across the country.
"The documentary will serve as an inspiration to Southwest Florida students who are participating in science fairs over the next few months," said Heather Skaza-Acosta, the Conservancy's director of environmental education. "We're hoping the film generates more excitement for the field of science, and our team at the Conservancy will be available after the movie to answer any questions."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ryan Boyer Realtor Shares Priority Tasks for you when you move
- Farmington High School String Quartet to join the pros
- The State of Sundance Realty and the Oregon Market: November 2018
- Anderson Trade on Dealing with Hazardous Dusts with H-Class Vacuum Cleaners
- Resolutions 2019 on View at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Project Boon Partners with Inland Valley Recovery Services (IVRS) to Boost Community Outreach
- Attracting & Retaining People – Myths, Magic or Mayhem (Part 2)
The movie is geared toward children in later grades of elementary school, middle school and high school.
"Science Fair" will be shown at 10:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on Dec. 15 at the Conservancy, 1495 Smith Preserve Way in Naples. The Conservancy's hours of operations are 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The Conservancy holds Free Admission Days on select dates throughout the year to showcase special wildlife exhibits, programs, displays and educational talks from environmentalists and biologists. The regular admission price is $14.95 for adults and $9.95 for children.
For more information, please visit www.Conservancy.org or call 239-262-0304.
About the Conservancy of Southwest Florida:
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is a not-for-profit environmental protection organization with a 50-year history focused on the issues impacting the water, land wildlife and future of Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. The Conservancy accomplishes this mission through the combined efforts of its experts in the areas of environmental science, policy, education and wildlife rehabilitation. The Conservancy of Southwest Florida, world-class Nature Center and von Arx Wildlife Hospital are headquartered in Naples, Florida, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, south of the Naples Zoo off Goodlette-Frank Road. Learn more about the Conservancy's work and how to support the quality of life in Southwest Florida www.conservancy.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Original Christmas Music from Renowned Producer
- Andrew Brown's Classic Parade is Adding More Supercars to Growing Fleet in 2019
- Brick Scholar Founder Invited to Meet Finnish General Consul in NYC
- Dave Cox DUI Seminar Gets Wonderful Reviews From Louisiana DUI Attorneys
- Tanjo Selected As "cool Vendor" By Gartner
- Totally Nutz® Franchise Ownership - No Territory Restrictions
- Los Angeles Film Festival Expands Internationally
- Campus furniture that builds a community
- Norman Love Confections presents 2019 Valentine's Day Collection, Forgotten Love
- New franchisees join fast-growing Bonita Springs-based company
- Orbex and University of Alabama Leverage SoftInWay's Newly Launched AxSTREAM Space™ Bundle
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate Over $21,000 to Local San Diego Charities
- Ronald McDonald House Recognizes Cecilia Russo Turner with Community Impact Award
- SCF Communications and Marketing Department Wins Seven State Awards
- Local leaders celebrate groundbreaking of new all-inclusive resort-style retirement community
- Internationally-acclaimed pianist is artist-in-residence with Scottsdale Philharmonic
- Heritage Hunt Announced as a Winner of The Knot Best of Weddings 2019
- New model home showcases enticing opportunities at Rails End
- Are Owners Ready for a Seismic Wealth Transfer?
- Central Parts Warehouse "Pink Plow Parts" Catalog Supporting Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Filmmakers Compete for Fame, Glory (and Cash) at the streaming IndieBoom Festival
- Dec. 17 public hearing will address proposed change to Lee County's limerock policy
- Lennar Grand Opens The Elements at Sterling Meadows Saturday, December 15
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive Foundation awards more than $90,000 in grants to 12 Indiana nonprofits
- "The Sugar Merchant" by James Hutson-Wiley is published
- Port Arthur talent Faith Johnson to star in The Color Purple - The Musical About Love
- "Animaniacs in Concert!" Starring Voice Legend Rob Paulsen Heads to Luther Burbank Middle School