Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 139
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 119
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 109
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
Similar on eTradeWire
- Age of Water podcast releases its 7th episode
- Steve Aoki and Alberto Candiani Closing Speakers Of "Fashinnovation Worldwide Talks" On Worlds Ocean Day
- Consumer51 Launches New Website for The New Mexico Wilderness Alliance
- New EMF Protection Products To Help With Pain Relief For The State Of Arizona & Surrounding Areas
- Amidst Covid19 FRS Environmental Helps Southern CA Safely Dispose of Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Waste
- The Dangers of Growing Trees Near Power Lines
- Fashinnovation To Host 2nd Worldwide Talks 2020 Virtual Summit, And 3D Runway Show On World Environment & Oceans Day
- Lydia Keith, Minnesota CEO of Recycle Technologies: One woman challenging the business world
- World Humanity Commission Awards Certificate of Appreciation to Kalgidhar Society Baru Sahib for promoting Lessons of Humanity
- Announcing a new history of environmentalism: Before and After the First Earth Day, 1970
The Conservancy Nature Center, a top destination for school field trips and educational outings for families, is temporarily closed to the public to help control the spread of coronavirus.
However, Nature Center staff continue to promote the nonprofit's mission of protecting the water, land, wildlife and future of Southwest Florida by developing a comprehensive virtual curriculum that includes lesson plans, hands-on activities, educational videos, scavenger hunts and links to other valuable resources.
"With local schools closed through at least the end of April, our team wanted to make sure we could continue to support teachers and students, as well as community members, to learn about the ecosystems in Southwest Florida," said Heather Skaza Acosta, director of education at the Conservancy. "We are responding to teachers, who voiced their need for virtual learning opportunities in STEM disciplines, to engage their students who are now working from home. New lessons, activities and videos will bring learners along with us as we explore nature to support meaningful environmental education and demonstrate why it is so important to continue advocating for wildlife and our environment."
More on eTradeWire News
- Refuge Academy preschool ministry expands enrollment community-wide
- First & Only Urine Test For Colon Polyps Expands Across The US
- 3SS and Technicolor Connected Home support innovation: Com Hem Tv Hub now upgraded to Android P
- Best Western Aku Tiki Inn Open For Business
- Takeo Tama Transitions "Freenomics" Culture Amid COVID-19 Uncertainty & Social-Media Censorship
Available at Conservancy.org/Virtual-Learning, components of the virtual learning plan include:
· Location exploration: The Conservancy's team of environmentalists take viewers on backyard scavenger hunts and guided walks that explore native wildlife and habitats that define Southwest Florida.
· Daily discoveries: Members of the knowledgeable animal care team offer behind-the-scenes looks at the Conservancy's animal ambassadors, in addition to outlining adaptations that help various touch-tank critters survive in their unique environment.
· Little Explorers at home: Staff members bring engaging stories and activities from the Conservancy's popular Little Explorers program to home, presenting arts and crafts ideas that are ideal for families with smaller children.
The Conservancy also will be creating and uploading virtual field trips to its website throughout the spring. Additionally, the Conservancy's social media channels – Facebook and Twitter – will feature videos, trivia and other learning opportunities. https://www.conservancy.org/
More on eTradeWire News
- What if My Lender Finds Out I Don't Have Home Insurance?
- What Happens if My Car Insurance Lapses?
- Top Five Reasons to Attend the 6th Annual Airborne ISR Conference Released
- Harrisburg Orthodontist Helping Teens Smile with Affordable Braces
- Beacon Lake Welcomes Toll Brothers
- Executives Explore New Imperatives to Nurture Private Equity Through Volatile Times
- Cozy Siskin Becomes Amazon's #1 New Release
- Libman Education Releases Results of Annual 2020 HIM Professional Census
- Cure SMA Announces New Funding For Network Of Prominent SMA Clinical Research And Treatment Centers
- Radiation Records Releases Gravity, 11th Studio Album from NYC-Based Paul Mark & The Van Dorens
- Arunachal University of Studies- Apply For Agriculture Courses
- Justice Tax, LLC Partners with Debt.com to Bring Taxpayers Free COVID-19 Tax Advice
- ALLmobility, LLC received Opps4Vets Award
- Weinberg Center Recognizes FCPS 2020 Graduating Seniors on Theater Marquee
- CMR Mechanical Advises That Spring Cleanup Can Make a Difference!
- Attorneys J. Jeffrey Rice, John B. Cechman and Richard L. Purtz named 2020 Florida 'Super Lawyers'
- Bitreel Selected for MassChallenge 2020 Accelerator
- 80's style slasher film, "Master Pieces" gets picked up by "HNN presents" distribution label
- NS4ed to Release Career-Focused Algebra and Geometry Curricula in Fall 2020
- Find out how press relations work for celebrities or for those who want to be a star
- America's Boating Channel Promotes Safe Boating
- Strat-O-Matic Sim: Astros, Dodgers Lead League Standings; Weaver, Maeda, Soler, Murphy May Awards
- ASI Presents "iNNOVATIONS LIVE Asia-Pacific" Virtual Conference for Partners & Clients
- Expert on 'smart collaboration' advises lawyers how to add the most strategic value during crisis
- Mind Your Business Radio Show with David Happe is #1 Growing Podcast in the USA