Popular on eTradeWire
- Multi-Media Entertainment Conglomerate, ZATA Entertainment, LLC. to Bring Diversity and Inclusion to Las Vegas - 606
- Ether-1 Cryptocurrency Price Up 900% in 2021 As Demand For It's Censorship-Proof Hosting Platform Skyrockets Organizations Push Back Against Big-Tech - 567
- Small Vermont Business Owner Gets a Big Break - 533
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 516
- 420 Enthusiasts Prepare to Celebrate Adult Use with Outdoor Shopping and Music Festival ft Hip-Hop group the Luniz - 506
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 479
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida - 419
- Reserve early if you plan visiting State and National Parks - 389
- Beyond Times Square Launches New Logo to Embrace the Future of Luxury Travel - 380
- Lets Yangtze River Cruise Fever Commence - 347
Similar on eTradeWire
- How to Protect Your Trees from Oak Wilt
- Stump Grinding In Richmond Hill, Toronto
- Resolution Introduced in New York City Council Calls on the United States to Endorse United Nations Convention on Biological Diversity
- Inframark Acquires Environmental Development Partners
- How Healthier Vision Leads to a Healthier Planet
- Parvati Foundation Leads Arctic Free To Save The World
- Eco Friendly Business Thrives During First Year
- Potentially Dangerous Flaw Found in Clean-Air Installations Across America
- Provectus Environmental Welcomes Andy Lowy
- Anthology of Award-Winning Books Explores Global Concerns in a Child-friendly Format
The Conservancy received seven ADDY Awards through AdFed's Southwest Florida region, which covers agencies, organizations and businesses in Lee, Collier, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. The ADDY Awards are the industry's largest and most representative competition, and winners exemplify the creative spirit of excellence in the art of advertising.
The Conservancy's print announcement for their annual fundraising event, Magic Under the Mangroves, received the highest honor of the night, the Myra Janco Daniels Best of Show Award. Recognized for its bold colors and floral design, the 2021 Magic Invitation also received a Gold ADDY. The virtual event's theme and invitation was inspired by American bestselling author Kristin Hannah's novel, "The Magic Hour," in which she writes about a magical moment in time when the world emits an impossibly beautiful glow.
More on eTradeWire News
- PODS® Las Vegas Offers Safe Moving Tips to Homeowners with Pets
- Dr. Nisar Hundewale joins ReFocus AI as Chief Data Officer
- Two CNN en Español Podcasts Have Been Nominated For The Latin Podcast Awards 2021
- Hundreds to Lace Up Their Shoes & Stretch Their Muscles During the Virtual Run Walk Ride for Lupus!
- Steve Muehler – Loans – Introduces "SJM Portfolio Commercial Construction Loans" Nationwide
A second Gold ADDY was awarded to the Conservancy's Webisode Series: "Observe Your World," for creative excellence in the category Film, Video, and Sound. The webisode featured environmental educational videos developed for local school districts that were paired with lesson plans for virtual teaching.
Additional Silver ADDY Awards earned by the Conservancy's team include:
- Public Service (Poster Campaign): "Do Your Part", wildlife posters
- Public Service (Poster): "Do Your Part", raccoon poster
- Public Service (Online/Interactive Commercial): "Subscribe", environmental resources
- Public Service (Online/Interactive Campaign): "Expert & Insights", wildlife education
"Our team is dedicated to protecting local water, land and wildlife by finding creative solutions that increase our impact within Southwest Florida through community outreach and wildlife education," said Rob Moher, president and CEO of the Conservancy. "We feel honored to be recognized again for our continuous efforts that inspire residents and future generations to take positive action to protect the region's unique natural environment."
More on eTradeWire News
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #NIKE'Spicy'Tunes POP SMOKE - AP Chili'! BOOGIE Soundtrack! Spicy' NBA Mix!
- Dog Doors for Glass - Pet Doors for any type of glass door now available!
- My Survivalist Essentials: Stay Prepped With Natural Disaster And Survival Gear
- National Business Consulting Firm World Class Business Advisory now accepts Dogecoin as payment
- Fluid Life Launches New Unified Condition Monitoring Vibration Data Analysis Tool
The Conservancy's advertising and marketing initiatives submitted for the ADDYs were led by Kate Kintz, director of marketing and creative services; Greg Willette, digital media manager; and Katie Johnson, community engagement coordinator.
About the Conservancy of Southwest Florida:
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida (http://www.conservancy.org/) is a not-for-profit environmental protection organization with a 57-year history focused on the issues impacting the water, land, wildlife and future of Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. Learn more about the Conservancy's work and how to support (http://www.conservancy.org/support-us) the quality of life in Southwest Florida www.conservancy.org.
- Capsule Messaging App Launches on Apple App Store
- Koei • Tama | Official Website Operations Guide - (Published)
- Uncommon Investment Advisors Introduces First ETF
- Former Campbell's Soup Executive Launches Innovative Food Brand with Large-Scale Give Back Program
- 4th Annual Baton Rouge Soul Food Festival
- Urease Inhibitor Screening Kit (Colorimetric)
- SYNNEX to Offer the FileFlex Enterprise Zero Trust Data Access (ZTDA) and Sharing Platform for Microsoft Azure via its ISV Experience Program
- Surviving the Pandemic: How One Beauty Brand Decided to Re-launched the during COVD-19 epidemic
- Animal Massage for Pet Guardians
- Cleanroom Wipe Dispenser Improves Process in Labs and Cleanrooms
- Rhonda Breckenridge LICSW, CBC, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Tips To Ensure A Quality Bathroom Renovation
- Southern Ocean Chamber Recognizes National Small Business & Tourism Week May 3-7
- GamePoint Launches Platform To Offer Users Unlimited Fitness Content
- Agile World Season 2 Finale Filmed this Week
- Arkansas Americana / Roots Artist Billy Jeter to Release Long-Awaited Album "Shineye Landing"
- Yaskawa's AutoSorter XN Provides Pre- and Post-Analytic Specimen Processing
- Creatures of Comfort by E.J. Suh is on SALE
- Coolfire Recognized in the 2021 Gartner Market Guide for Workstream Collaboration
- Revive Welcomes Michelle Sanchez as Designer and Project Manager