Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1388
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 828
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 184
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 114
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 107
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Illinois Humanities Announces Envisioning Justice Dialogues
- Laura Mason Joins EngAGE, Inc. as Executive Director of EngAGE Northern California
- Three Professional Comedians to Perform at SalusCare Comedy Night
- Susan G. Komen® Orange County Welcomes New 2018-19 Board Members
- Children Incorporated Earns Coveted 4-star Rating From Charity Navigator
- Housing Counseling Program Receives City of Charlotte Contract and Other Grants
- Produce on Wheels rolls out to 800+ homebound neighbors this Saturday
- Something Missing on Your Workplace Wall?
- Zonta Douglas County awards community grants
More on eTradeWire News
- L-Tron Attends 103rd Annual IAI Conference
- Review.Network is Changing the Market Research and Review Industries in a Big Way!
- AquaBlok Stops Leak in Pond Rehabilitation Project
- From Design to Delivery: MFG.com Launches their New RFQ Form for Buyers!
- Construction planned for assisted living and memory care community in Mesquite
- FreshDirect Opens State-Of-The-Art Facility in New York
- Syracuse Skilled Nursing Facility signs groundbreaking contract with 1199SEIU healthcare workers
Jean Hartman, retired Deloitte & Touche manager specializing in tax legislation, joins the board by special appointment on behalf of the Conservancy's 600-plus volunteers.
The board also elected the officers for 2018 including Van Williams as Board Chair, Vice Chair Stephanie Goforth, Treasurer Ed Eaton, and Secretary Gerri Moll.
"The Conservancy of Southwest Florida is fortunate to welcome new and returning members to its board of directors, who along with our long-time supporters will play a critical role in carrying out our mission," said Rob Moher, president and CEO of the Conservancy of Southwest Florida. "The board is key to providing the strategic direction for the Conservancy's work of protecting our region's water, land, wildlife and future."
The Conservancy's Annual Members' Meeting was sponsored by The Moran Edwards Asset Management Group of Wells Fargo Advisors.
About the Conservancy of Southwest Florida:
More on eTradeWire News
- MESSER and CVC FUND VII Acquire Assets in the Americas From LINDE
- ERA Wilder Northeast Welcomes Exciting New Addition Ruba Amer
- Savannah Businesses to Support Kids & Pros, Free Football Camps for Almost 300 Youth Athletes
- New novel created by Rhoda Fegan, author of Elizabeth's Journey
- PureLink Launches Industry's First Ultra HD Matrix Switching System to Support Native & IP Platforms
- New Zealand Takes on Mongolia This August
- Capital floods in for flourishing African fintech and payments sector
The Conservancy of Southwest Florida (http://www.conservancy.org/) is a not-for-profit environmental protection organization with a 50-year history focused on the issues impacting the water, land wildlife and future of Collier, Lee, Charlotte, Hendry and Glades counties. The Conservancy accomplishes this mission through the combined efforts of its experts in the areas of environmental science, policy, education and wildlife rehabilitation. The Conservancy of Southwest Florida, world-class Nature Center and von Arx Wildlife Hospital are headquartered in Naples, Florida, 1495 Smith Preserve Way, south of the Naples Zoo off Goodlette-Frank Road. Learn more about the Conservancy's work and how to support the quality of life in Southwest Florida www.conservancy.org.
Holly Boldrin, APR, CPRC, Priority Marketing
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors Annual Alzheimer's Charity Golf Outing
- Vibratory sieves for bulk solid materials installed at chemical plant
- Coming in October from All Due Respect: WELCOME TO HOLYHELL by Math Bird
- Digital Media Solutions Acquires Digital Performance Advertising Network W4
- MarketJoy Hosts a Live Webinar in association with AAISP
- Necessary Black: Ceresana Study on the Global Market for Carbon Black
- SEFAR® Architecture LIGHTFRAME® Enhances New York's Moynihan Train Station
- Dentist in Easton Offering Dental Implants and Dentures in the Lehigh Valley
- Solar Innovations Raises $4,500 for Local Non-Profit Organizations
- General Manager, David Gonzalez Joins Independence Title
- Un evento Lectra per costituire un futuro digitale nella produzione di arredamento
- Revolutionary PawPail Pet Waste Station Unveiled at PawPail.com
- Top 10 Superfoods to Help You See at Night
- Fishing Hooks Market – Growing Influenced Proliferation in Anglers
- Trianz Ranks In Coveted Channel Futures' Msp 501 List
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Catholic Hospice as a New Gold Member
- Emergency Dentist Paddington - London W2
- The SME Multi-cloud Enterprise File Fabric is available on the G-Cloud 10 Cloud Software Supplier
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Law Offices of Carl Palomino as a New Gold Member
- Cadcorp provides quality assurance on workload modelling analysis for Surrey Fire