Popular on eTradeWire
- BlazeSports America Honors Inspiring Georgia Individuals at the 2019 Triumph of the Human Spirit Awards 373
- Quality Improvement Program Expanded to Florida to Prevent Blindness Caused by Diabetes 350
- Payslee's Toy Drive for Los Angeles Children's Hospital 348
- SigOne Capital Announces it is Being Acquired by DV Chain, An Affiliate of Trading Firm, DV Trading 336
- Grey Flannel's Jan. 22 auction includes ultimate Babe Ruth-signed baseball, Tom Brady rookie jersey 291
- Chicago Design-Build Company Launches New Website 286
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back Novecento 900 Doral LLC. as a Platinum Member 284
- BYD and Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport Make the Holidays Greener 221
- Chance Hurst and Andolini Talent partner up 208
- New Visiongain Published Report: Military Smart Weapons Market Report 2020-2030 189
Similar on eTradeWire
- Great Gulf Features Holistic Beauty Expert Tammy Fender Services at La Clara Luxury Residences
- Africanmall--An Online Store of Women Clothing and Wigs For Black Women
- Promville brings a one-of-a-kind pop-up event experience in support of a good cause!
- Beautyforever Launches "Free Make Into Wig"
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Back the MaKeup Bar as a Gold Member
- RI Jewelry Company Symbol Of Love Launches Soulmate Jewelry Line
- GiftstoIndia24x7.com Helps Couples Spread The Spirit of Love Across Boundaries, Launches 10,000 Valentine Day Gift Options To Choose From!
- The New Year New Me Empowerment Pajama Party Brunch
- Cosmetic Dentist Chicago New Teeth Chicago Dental
- Rosebud Woman Unveils New Refresh Wipes For Daily, Intimate Care
Conscious House was founded by Nicolle Barreiros and Rebecca Dallimore in London after months working together in beauty, home and fragrance retail. The founders shared a love for sustainability and natural products, and things that smell as good as they are for the planet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Americart now an Art Touring Exhibition across the United States
- Major Sports Brand Needs Seattle Area Youth
- Discover the World's Independent Music, TV & Film Creators As Media Tech Startup IndieONE Launches
- Telliant Systems Meeting the Best and Brightest in Tech at PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando
- Author Scheduling Book Signings
The collection includes lip balms, lip tints, lip scrubs, daily face creams, overnight hand creams, body whips, body scrubs, bar soaps, face cloths and soap pouches. The beauty products and face accessories come in paper packaging and glass jars with an aluminium lid which are all recycled or recyclable.
"Our goal is to provide simple, delicious, natural formulations that are a sustainable option for daily skincare essentials." says Rebecca Dallimore. "The skincare and beauty industry is plagued with plastic packaging, toxic ingredients and expensive naturals so we created affordable, plant-based alternatives that came in responsible packaging. We have used ingredients that are fantastic for the skin as well as being 100% biodegradable, and packaging that can be reused or completely recycled."
Conscious House uses only natural ingredients that are sustainably sourced, ranging from jojoba, kernel, and avocado oils to aloe vera, cocoa seed and shea butter. Face cloths are made of eucalyptus fibre and soap pouches are made of 100% plant-fibre yarn and wooden beads. Products are minimally wrapped in re-used or recycled paper, with the company working on a delivery system that is entirely carbon neutral.
More on eTradeWire News
- Rude Rangers TV Helps Raise Autism Awareness
- Black Media Honors™️ Announces Inaugural Weekend In Atlanta
- #NationalSeedSwapDay Free Online Seed Swap Jan 25
- Calling All Video Content Creators in Arizona & Mississippi!
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
10% of Conscious House profits go to SEED Madagascar, a sustainable development charity working primarily in the southeast of Madagascar, and Mind the mental health charity in England and Wales.
"We are passionate about supporting our fellow local businesses and sourcing our items from them." says Nicolle Barreiros. "Our products are gentle on the skin, especially our eucalyptus face cloths and soap pouches. In its natural form, eucalyptus is soft to touch and stays that way during the wood pulp process, meaning our cloths are a pleasure to use at the end of a long day"
The Conscious House range is available on its website. For more information or to view the collection, visit www.conscioushouselondon.com
- CDF Attorneys Named to 2020 List of Southern California Super Lawyers®
- LTL Truckers Freightliner–Peterbilt independents increasing MPG by Reducing Carbon Pollution ECOF
- Music Manager/Dad Creates A Pathway To Success For His Daughters In A Highly-Competitive Industry!
- Awesome Family Spring Break Destinations
- Arylamine N-acetyltransferase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Kitchen Social announces date night cooking classes for Valentine's Day weekend
- Original Phone Directory Removal Service Re-Brands ".org" Opt-Out Service to YellowPagesDirectory
- Bull Riding Super Stars Return to Hobbs for first stop of the Tuff Hedeman Bull Riding Tour
- Rape Victim Strikes Back At Janitorial Industry Giant
- Norman Love Confections limited edition gourmet chocolate flavors will make your heart dance for joy
- Lee BIA Builders Care's 2019 Charity Clay Shoot raises funds for upcoming project
- Regional Real Estate Company With Appetite And Capital To Expand
- Stella Hall Calls The Shots, Writes The Scripts, & Changes The Game!
- Ediciones Laponia, a friendly publisher for indie authors
- Global Food Health Innovation Summit Premiers In New York Connecting Global Food Industry Leaders, Experts & More
- Featured Vehicle: 2015 BMW 3 Series 320I
- Tarps Now® Increases Heavy Duty Tarps Line Up Due to Heavy Demand
- Security Bank Announces New Temple Location
- Disrupt Food Summit Announce 2020 Theme And Food-Tech20 Innovation Award
- KLM Enterprises Services LLC and Sound Royalties Announce Partnership