Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- Disability Application Help Launches a New Website to Offer a Free Social Security Disability Online Case Evaluation
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Deep Pocket Recordings, LLC announces expansion of its label and services
Similar on eTradeWire
- Some Useful Fashion Tips You Need to Know
- Must Read Blog: 6 Easy Hacks to Colour Grey Eyebrows
- UNice Hair Company Brings Best Affordable Human Hair Lace Wigs Styles for Spring 2020
- Salon Invi, a Popular Boston-Area Salon, Wins 2020 BONS Wedding Award in the Hair Category
- AOAGWLLC Announces Pageant Date Change Due to Kennedy Center Closure
- New Fashion Women's Clothes Arrives At AfricanMall -- Hot and Affordable
- UK Beauty Awards Winner Brand Ashley Cahill to Relaunch This Spring
- Bioprime Care– Suppliers Of Dermal Fillers,Apetamin syrups, Implants, Cosmetics & Orthopedics
- Tee-Owels the Indie Beauty Brand Changing the Way People Dry Their Hair
- Clean Beauty Disruptor Flawless Beauty and Skin Launches New Website
Conscious House was founded by Nicolle Barreiros and Rebecca Dallimore in London after months working together in beauty, home and fragrance retail. The founders shared a love for sustainability and natural products, and things that smell as good as they are for the planet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Beckatt Solutions Provides 3D Printed Medical Parts and PPE to Hospitals Facing Critical Shortages
- COVID-19 Quarantined with Dr. B
- Councilmember Koretz's Director of Public Safety, Gregory Martayan Pairs With Flatten The Curb
- Thexmar – Directory for Content Creators. Find influencers here
- Progressive Real Estate Partners Sells Former Acapulco Restaurant Building in Montclair, CA
The collection includes lip balms, lip tints, lip scrubs, daily face creams, overnight hand creams, body whips, body scrubs, bar soaps, face cloths and soap pouches. The beauty products and face accessories come in paper packaging and glass jars with an aluminium lid which are all recycled or recyclable.
"Our goal is to provide simple, delicious, natural formulations that are a sustainable option for daily skincare essentials." says Rebecca Dallimore. "The skincare and beauty industry is plagued with plastic packaging, toxic ingredients and expensive naturals so we created affordable, plant-based alternatives that came in responsible packaging. We have used ingredients that are fantastic for the skin as well as being 100% biodegradable, and packaging that can be reused or completely recycled."
Conscious House uses only natural ingredients that are sustainably sourced, ranging from jojoba, kernel, and avocado oils to aloe vera, cocoa seed and shea butter. Face cloths are made of eucalyptus fibre and soap pouches are made of 100% plant-fibre yarn and wooden beads. Products are minimally wrapped in re-used or recycled paper, with the company working on a delivery system that is entirely carbon neutral.
More on eTradeWire News
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- The Georgia Coalition on the Peoples' Agenda Remembers Founder and Convener Rev. Dr. Joseph E. Lowery
- Brushwood Media Group In Association with Lynn TV Productions Presents "THE KRISTINA LYNN SHOW"
- Popular Booktoots Healing Announces Revised Ebook Titled "Water Exercises For TKR Patients"
- LivingTree Botanicals Celebrates the Opening of its CBD Ecommerce Store
10% of Conscious House profits go to SEED Madagascar, a sustainable development charity working primarily in the southeast of Madagascar, and Mind the mental health charity in England and Wales.
"We are passionate about supporting our fellow local businesses and sourcing our items from them." says Nicolle Barreiros. "Our products are gentle on the skin, especially our eucalyptus face cloths and soap pouches. In its natural form, eucalyptus is soft to touch and stays that way during the wood pulp process, meaning our cloths are a pleasure to use at the end of a long day"
The Conscious House range is available on its website. For more information or to view the collection, visit www.conscioushouselondon.com
- Somatic Spiritual Counseling: New Psychotherapy Practice in Boulder, CO + Online
- Rebounding From Crisis: NAWBO Houston hosts a conversation with Alice CEO, Carolyn Rodz
- Student Brings Prom Night Back to Life as Virtual Event
- Indianapolis Medical Staff Accomodation
- Auto Insurance | What Is a Deductible?
- NJ Lawyers - Covid-19 Financial Aid Relief for NJ Business Owners
- Panel Built Prefabricated Mezzanine Systems Utilizes Vertical Space in Crowded Facilities
- Pipeline Ag Safety Alliance Announces Heightened Efforts to Help Reduce Utility Damage
- 360training Releases Free COVID-19 Awareness Course
- PSXDigital Offers Free Online Courses to All plus Defers Billing of Current Dealer Partners
- Airforwarders Association applauds passage of CARES Act
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Leading Real Estate Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 in Free 3/31 Webinar
- Anchor Blinds Awarded Best of Houzz 2020 for Customer Service
- Process Technology - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic Business Update
- Party Entertainers Offer Free Virtual Shows For Kids Stuck At Home Due To COVID_19
- PartsBadger is Doing Their Parts, Six Feet Apart
- PartsBadger Donates Surgical Masks
- NVL Director Named "Top Woman to Watch"
- Discount OWL Subscriptions Now Available