Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 217
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 209
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 205
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 181
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 143
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- PYNKTALKS Welcomes Rachel Richardson Entertainment Stylist
- Enrollment Resources Earns A+ Better Business Bureau Rating
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- TRENIQUES: A Star in the Making: Jasmine Metivier
- Matcha Design (Tulsa) Named a Top B2B Creative & Design Company in Oklahoma by Clutch
- Tomorrow September 24th: FREE eCommerce Seminar - Register NOW
- Hip Hop Artist C.Y.B. is Slated to Release His New Album Called, "Today We Ready."
- Need Relief From Digital and Social Media Marketing? Gain R & R With Refer Ronda!
"Chelsea's diverse background and dynamic personality makes her a great addition to our growing digital marketing department," says Ramos-Williams. "I look forward to seeing the creative ideas she has in store for our clients and am very excited to collaborate with her in launching our company podcast, something I have envisioned for the past couple years."
In her role, Castoria will be responsible for enhancing CONRIC and their clients' online brand presence. She will collaborate closely with CONRIC team members and clients to manage accounts and projects. She will work with the company president to launch CONRIC's first podcast that will closely align with the agency's #SWFLStrong campaign.
"Years of radio experience has given me great tools to use in the digital and marketing field. I have a real passion for helping local brands succeed and am glad to be working with the CONRIC team who shares that passion," said Castoria. "I look forward to getting to know the CONRIC clients, and of course building a podcast that will feature business and life in Southwest Florida."
More on eTradeWire News
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
Castoria brings more than 10 years of radio, community relations and social media management experience to the team. Most recently, she was the Morning Drive radio presenter for Sun Broadcasting's 93XFM where she also served as Social Media Director. During her time at Sun, the station's online presence saw rapid growth and she developed a following with her daily Facebook Live segment, "Coffee with Chelsea." Castoria has also represented several local brands in the community as a brand ambassador and has her own podcast and blog.
Castoria's love for life in Southwest Florida is the reason she decided to leave radio and settle down in Cape Coral. In her free time, she volunteers and promotes adoptable dogs and cats from Doghouse Rescue Academy, Gulf Coast Humane Society and Cape Coral Animal Shelter. She can also be seen enjoying the gulf waterways via paddleboard or boat with her boyfriend and three rescue dogs.
- OIFF 18 Closes With Hip-Hop, Jazz and Soul Infused "When the Water Gets Deep" September 27th
- Meet The Bellingers talk "Coupling Entrepreneurship" on Entrepreneurship LIVE at 8:45p Show
- Rank for Local Outreach in Hawaii
- RYSE UP and HU$H Supply Partner For Song Discovery
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- iMG Recordings Sets off "The Takeover" Industry Executive Series on KKSH Radio Show
- Introducing Tulsa Pampered Chef
- Dystopian Films is launching an anthology to include 50 horror shorts THE UNITED STATES OF HORROR
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- VYVO Enables VyvoPay On Its Life Watches
- TVS Cartoon Network Adds A Dozen Classic Cartoons to the 24/7 Ad Supported Post Cable Network
- Sha Wars partners with Partyline Chat for Live Event Proof-of-Work Predictions
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson