Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 451
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Ty Cohen Net Worth and Review of Kindle Cash Flow - I am NOT an affiliate
- Tony Goldwyn, Maria Shriver, and more Named Honorees for 2019 Television Industry Advocacy Awards
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
Similar on eTradeWire
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
- OCCIDENTAL STUDIOS ALIGNS WITH THE THIRD FLOOR & PRG - Opens A Multi-Stage Digital Media Environment Offering Multiple Production Stages In Hollywood
- Cavalier Ebanks Galleries: Contemporary Realism
- Symplast Founder Dr. Shashi Kusuma to Present Multimedia & Telehealth Breakthroughs at the 2019 QMP Aesthetic Surgery Symposium
- Panavision to Donate Top Cinematography Prize
- First Priority Media Hits #1 With NYC Listening Session
- ALS Documentary "From the Passenger Seat" set for Spring Release and Film Festival Entry
- Dale Carnegie & Associates Reveals the REAL Modern Sales Cycle in a New Hardcover "Sell!" The Way Your Customers Want to Buy
- Envision2bWell's Experience Designer, Product Psychology to be Featured
- Mid West Displays Extend Digital Display Range
"Our clients depend on us to protect and promote their online brand, image, and reputation in order to build customer loyalty and increase sales," said CONRIC PR & Marketing President Connie Ramos-Williams. "Loverde's skills and experience in the development and management of Google advertising campaigns, social media strategy, SEO and analytics will add value to our clients' monthly digital marketing packages."
Loverde will develop, implement and manage comprehensive and innovative digital marketing strategies. He'll use search engine optimization, pay-per-click and other techniques to drive traffic to client webpages and generate interest in client products and services.
The Glendale Heights, Illinois, native brings a rare mix of experience on nearly every side of business in an array of fields. He worked in his father's truck repair shop, both as a technician and in digital marketing, developing advertising campaigns and marketing strategies to target specific consumer groups.
More on eTradeWire News
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Peppa Pig's Adventure! Friday, May 15, at 6 pm
- Queen Palm Intl Film Festival Announces Winter Screening Lineup with Oscar Shortlisted Films
- MUNITIONS EXPRESS To Launch Massive Ammunition Retail Site Online in the U.S. on November 25th
- How to Ensure a Successful Open Enrollment Season
- Enmarket and Healthy Savannah Provide Service and Donation to Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society
"Working in sales and marketing for my dad's small business gave me a unique perspective and insight into the challenges that business owners face," Loverde said. "I had access to a business owner in a way that most people never have, and that put me in tune with the entrepreneurial mindset."
Loverde went on to become a digital ad account manager for Haystak Digital Marketing, delivering measurable results in web traffic and search engine marketing campaigns. He later worked as internet marketing manager for Mercedes-Benz of Naples, where he was in charge of the dealership's entire online presence.
He also started his own company, Project SetGo, which provided photography, videography, marketing and advertising. Through it all, Loverde has witnessed the true power of marketing firsthand.
"Marketing gives you a rare glimpse into the inner workings of your customer," he said. "When it's properly applied through all aspects of your business, it gives you unbelievable control and confidence in your direction."
Loverde holds Google Adwords certification and is a graduate of Florida Gulf Coast University, where he earned a Bachelor of Science in marketing. He joins a CONRIC team that was recently named a GrowFL Florida Companies to Watch finalist. See what CONRIC can do for your business at conricpr.com.
- Wisdom House Books Release Spanish Children's Book, La última zanahoria de Jared, by Sara Devine
- Darrenkamp Named General Manager Of Gr Mitchell
- Mark Spain Real Estate Included in UGA Alumni Association's Bulldog 100 List
- 5 Types of Commercial Insurance: Which Does Your Business Need?
- The Godfrey Hotel & Cabanas to Host Thanksgiving Day Feast
- MyUS.com Donates Over $42,400 to Support Hurricane Dorian Relief Efforts in Bahamas
- South Florida International Fashion Week Announces Its Fifth Iteration Coming March 2020
- 15 Ways to Get Discounts on Car Insurance
- Announcing Diamond Cote™ from Get A Grip Resurfacing
- Fennemore Craig's Kristi Lundstrom Hill Named Vice President of Marketing for the Western Pensions and Benefits Council
- Sleepy Bee Worx, LLC Debutes New Products and New Website
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Back Munar Law as a Gold Member
- The Chatman Women's Foundation Gives Financial Support to Local Women
- Belsito for Congress Campaign Offically launches
- Heritage Auctions and hobbyDB to Bring Vast Collecting Archives to the Masses
- Fujisan Mishima Tokyu Hotel to Open by Mt. Fuji in June 2020 ... Reservations Being Accepted from December 3, 2019!
- A&L Motor Sales Becomes the Only Local Dealer-Owned Certified Collision Center for BMW, Land Rover and Jaguar
- Ogden Family Foundation Sponsors 6th Annual Adopt-A-Family Fundraiser and Event for Needy Familie
- Fullerton Residents Receive World Kindness Day Honors
- Security Camera for small business