Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1284
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1096
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1029
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 345
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 339
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 299
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 220
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 210
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 202
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 201
Similar on eTradeWire
- Online Performing Arts School, CooleyHigh Experience, Features Celebrity Instructors
- iPhone Eraser: ProtectStar announces new update of iShredder iOS and iShredder Mobile Enterprise
- FIX Rewards launches in North America
- Trobek's Christmas Animated Stickers Mobile App Tops Charts
- Trobek's Christmas Animated Stickers for iMessage Tops Charts
- Phinge™ Announces it's Developing the World's first Rewards-Based OS to combine with its Phinge Duo™, a smartphones-to-tablet-in-one!
- Countdown to National App Day December 11
- Benu Networks Announces Ajay Manuja as Chief Technology Officer
- DOT Compliance Services to Resell VisTracks FMCSA-Certified Hours of Service ELD Product Set
- WordFinder by YourDictionary Delivers Word Game Help with Launch of Mobile App
For a one-time $300 fee the SIM Card purchaser will receive these services for 9 full years. Beginning December 1, 2018, the official launch date, the purchaser will pay $600 for 5 years of service, or $185 down and $42.95 per month for 18 months.
More on eTradeWire News
- Realty ONE Group's Lou Gonzalez Named RISMedia Newsmaker
- Magnolias of Chambersburg to host holiday open house on Dec. 18
- Hales Sand & Gravel, A CRH Company, Wins Three National Asphalt Paving Association Awards
- Save Up To $20,000 on Select Homes at Barcelo at Solana Heights!
- Massive Networks Expands its Infrastructure Offering to include 4G Broadband Access Networking
- Kluger Furs Celebrates 60th Anniversary
- Trinity Elms independent living apartments open in Clemmons
"This special offer is being presented during a beta/pre-launch period that will end November 30, 2018," stated Eric Kipperman, owner of Last Mobile Bill in Southbury, Connecticut, a nationwide authorized reseller of MCS.
"Most phones purchased since 2016 are compatible with certain frequencies and will qualify for insertion of the card, and provide free calling to over 90 countries worldwide," continued Kipperman.
"This offer completely eliminates monthly bills literally saving businesses and consumers thousands of dollars every year. During the next nine years, one business owner in Woodbury will save roughly $56,000 for their four cell phones.
"By following companies such as Airbnb, Uber, and Lyft that have successfully changed their industry's standards in how people engage traditional services, MCS is disrupting the Telecom status quo. MCS' SIM Card technology will revolutionize the mobile industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Katie Lord
- Fourth Volume of eHIV Review Aims to Expand Knowledge of When to Switch Antiretroviral Regimens
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission Welcomes New Advisory Board Members
- Preventing and Managing Overpayments: A Webinar for Social Security Disability Beneficiaries
- 2018 American Silver Eagle Premiums Dropping
- Target Roofing & Sheet Metal replacing roof at The Commodore Hurricane Michael
- New Yorker Electronics Releases Mission-Critical Precision Thin Film Chip Resistors
"Consistently our customers experience high-quality calls and seamless coverage using GSM, Global System for Mobile, technology GSM is the most popular cell phone standard globally, and this offer is valid for approved GSM unlocked phones and tablets across the United States and Puerto Rico.
"Additionally, MCS' technology has been tested and approved for our network and is compliant with all FCC regulatory requirements.
"With more than 5.1 billion active cell phones worldwide, our philosophy is that customers should have access to unlimited talk/text/data without sacrificing quality, plus we guarantee every SIM Card with a 9-day money back guarantee."
To learn more, contact nationwide MCS Authorized Reseller Eric Kipperman of Last Mobile Bill at 800-638-7050 or Eric@lastmobilebill.com.
- Remarkable Tales About Church Music Composers and Songs That Made the Charts
- Revamped 3415 Sepulveda Adds New Tenants
- CW-One music Group is Seeking New Artists for Their Roster
- Sussex IM Awarded ISO 13485 Certification For Medical Device Design And Manufacture
- Long Island Museum Showcases Work of Jefferson's Ferry Residents
- Caregiver Resource Network, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit corporation formed with the express goal of
- First Book of 'Middle Manager Fundamentals' Series By Anthony Dance Now Available in eBook Format
- Key events and trends that are going to shape your world in 2019
- Vested Academics Gifts a Prosperous 2019
- Litigators Credit Trial Support Firm Legal Graphicworks with Helping Win Their Biggest Cases
- Do you have dental anxiety? Here are some signs you might have dental anxiety
- The Only Travel Book You'll Ever Need on Belize
- Dialogue with Three Chords and BrooklynONE present THE KRAMPUS
- Blockchain-based Authentication Company NuID Raises $2.5 Million to End Password Breaches
- Ayn Traylor-Sadberry, family lawyer, publishes article on Legal Technicians
- Promotional Marketing Expert Danette Gossett Talks About The Resurrection Of Direct Mail
- Album: NOT BY SIGHT by Te-Verse @TeVerseF
- Hire Dynamics Completes Acquisition of Amtemps Staffing to Accelerate Growth & Expand Services in N
- CoreShop Solutions Secures Exclusive North American Sales and Marketing Rights for Active Publishing
- Project Alive within reach of funding promising clinical gene therapy drug trial