Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 428
- Of Accuhealth Technologies Llc, Stephen Samson, And Boby Deveros 279
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 120
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 118
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- "Poses Never Thought Possible" Yoga Series at AZULIK TULUM
- Reality TV Star's Husband, Dallas Fire Department and Operation Kindness Save Kitten
- Compassionate In-Home Care, Inc. Earns 2018 Angie's List Super Service Award
- MC Companies Clears The Air On New Smoking Policies
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
Similar on eTradeWire
- Adding Business Value through optimized Relationship Management
- Afero Launches Trustworthy IoT with Secured-by-Afero™ Solution
- AppsChopper has Officially Added Building Smart Apps with AI, ML and others in Service Portfolio
- AutoQuotes Launches New Mobile Application for the North American and UK Markets
- Dharma Platform Announces Issuance of U.S. Patent Covering Off-Line Data Management for Multiple Devices
- Topaz Information Solutions adds key partner True Mobile Health to enhance care to provider organizations
- Outlinx Announces Their Much Anticipated V1.1 Update is Now Available on the App Store
- Over 40 Percent of Sports Betting Takes Place On Mobile Platforms, Forcing Sports Book Software to Adapt
- American Legacy Network Launches New Mobile App Now Available On Google Play
- PopUp Launches First Mobile App for Curated Marketing Service
For a one-time $300 fee the SIM Card purchaser will receive these services for 9 full years. Beginning December 1, 2018, the official launch date, the purchaser will pay $600 for 5 years of service, or $185 down and $42.95 per month for 18 months.
More on eTradeWire News
- Market Need Drives Growth of InsuranceHub's Transportation Department
- Kimberly Eudy Joins RE/MAX Platinum Realty
- Halfway To Mars Launches New Track & Lands Into New Label
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- National Testing Network Recognized by Governing Magazine
"This special offer is being presented during a beta/pre-launch period that will end November 30, 2018," stated Eric Kipperman, owner of Last Mobile Bill in Southbury, Connecticut, a nationwide authorized reseller of MCS.
"Most phones purchased since 2016 are compatible with certain frequencies and will qualify for insertion of the card, and provide free calling to over 90 countries worldwide," continued Kipperman.
"This offer completely eliminates monthly bills literally saving businesses and consumers thousands of dollars every year. During the next nine years, one business owner in Woodbury will save roughly $56,000 for their four cell phones.
"By following companies such as Airbnb, Uber, and Lyft that have successfully changed their industry's standards in how people engage traditional services, MCS is disrupting the Telecom status quo. MCS' SIM Card technology will revolutionize the mobile industry.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hoya Capital Housing ETF – HOMZ – Declares Monthly Distribution
- Small Business Phone System USA | Hosted Cloud VoIP Service Provider
- Topper Industrial Gives Glimpse Into Material Handling Cart Development And Problem-solving Process
- RxBioLabs launches CimexiShield a Topical Bed Bug repellent for Travel
- Atwood Elected Secretary/Treasurer of The Florida Bar Labor & Employment Section
"Consistently our customers experience high-quality calls and seamless coverage using GSM, Global System for Mobile, technology GSM is the most popular cell phone standard globally, and this offer is valid for approved GSM unlocked phones and tablets across the United States and Puerto Rico.
"Additionally, MCS' technology has been tested and approved for our network and is compliant with all FCC regulatory requirements.
"With more than 5.1 billion active cell phones worldwide, our philosophy is that customers should have access to unlimited talk/text/data without sacrificing quality, plus we guarantee every SIM Card with a 9-day money back guarantee."
To learn more, contact nationwide MCS Authorized Reseller Eric Kipperman of Last Mobile Bill at 800-638-7050 or Eric@lastmobilebill.com.
- Digisonics Nets New OB Ultrasound Solution Expansions
- National best-selling author Kathy Wakile to teach dessert class at Remington College
- TVS Sports Network Adds IWA Classic Wrestling to Streaming Channel on Giniko USA.Com OTT Platform
- TRENDnet and Router Limits Upgrade Web Content Filtering and Productivity Software
- CURevl Launches Education Refinance Program with Y-12 Federal Credit Union
- Wildeck, Inc. Named as a Finalist in the 2019 Ellies Awards Program
- Talking Rocks Venue Announces Its Own Multi-Day, Multi-Cultural, Music, Food, & Gemstone Showcase
- EEACS Boys' Basketball Team to Compete in "A'Town Throwdown"
- Coach Tom Osborne Joins Performance Mountain as Senior Perfor-mance Advisor
- New Automotive Marketplace Seeks To 'Wreck' Online Car Sales
- Justice Dept Will Not Charge Cop in NYC "Choke Hold" Case
- Vehicle Warranty Alternatives for Dodge, Chevy, & More Available
- Residential Home Funding Corp. Plans to Add 100 Loan Officers by End of 2019
- Go Back to School in Style with a Brand New Backpack
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on How to Measure Digital Transformation
- SPLASH: the eco-friendly germ exterminator. Clean phone, clean hands – cleaner Earth!
- Coming in September from Down & Out Books: THE HEADSTONE DETECTIVE AGENCY by Robert J. Randisi
- Steadfast Engineers Design Game Changing Enterprise-Level Cloud Services for SME Businesses
- Riveting Page Turner Explores Mystery, Intrigue, And Amnesia
- Transaction Announcement - Carpet Cleaning Business