Popular on eTradeWire News
- The Wrath of Keez! Keez MC is Back @KEEZMC 345
- Line, LLC Secures $44M in Government Contracts in Three Months with Capture2Proposal 134
- BIBO Weekly! Comes To Hot Noize Channel on Roku 123
- ACAD Corp. is now Offering Certificate In Business Acumen From Chartered Management Institute, 122
- Largest Mack Truck Dealership in Nation Aligns with Flying V Group 120
- The 2018 Chicago Wine, Beer, Spirits & Food Tasting Cruise: Boarding Soon! 120
- Prolific Press has published Elemental by Julia Klatt Singer 120
- Gremlins Phase III Program Relies on Acumentrics Power Solutions for Mission Critical Power 112
- Central Hotels Appoints General Manager at Canal Central Hotel in Business Bay, Dubai 107
- Garrett Van Wagoner, Managing Partner at Van Wagoner Ventures to Speak at Impact Forum
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Zip's Acquires AW Direct - Creating a Single-Source Supplier for Towing & Recovery
- Metro Ford of OKC Hosts Ford's Drive 4 Your School
- Battery Saver Introduces New 12 & 16 Volt Lithium Ion And Lead Acid Charger, Maintainer & Tester!
- 2013-2018 Focus RS/ST Carbon Fiber Arm Rest Cover
- Peacock Automotive Collision Center Earns Certifications and Undergoes Renovations
- Used Car Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- 2016-2018 Focus RS Carbon Fiber Air Intake Tube Cover Insert
- 4WheelOnline.Com; Named to Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest-Growing Companies List
- Are You a VIP Power Picker - Perks, Goodies and More From Carlisle Events
- 911 Fleet and Fire Equipment Announces New Ownership
As the world gradually, but perceptibly, transitions from the traditional mechanical systems in vehicles to more advanced connectivity and IoT solutions, connected solutions will play a major role in this change. The OEMs are rigorously trying to implement connectivity and IT solutions into vehicles since they provide a plethora of advantages such as low emissions, increased safety, comfort, vehicle tracking and vehicle efficiency. Moreover, the increasing demand for enhanced in-vehicle experience and vehicle safety at the consumer end is also driving the adoption of these connected solutions into the upcoming trucks.
More on eTradeWire News
- Global Sulfuric Acid Market Research and Forecast 2018-2023
- what is Asiana Airlines Baggage and Food Policy-Ysupportnumber
- Horse Rides every Friday – Sunday with Horses4Heroes
- Elizabeth Williams Encourages Families to Have Fun Outside
- DTLA Production Co. Fashion Development & Manufacture Hire Footwear Designer Byron Simon
- India Flower Mall Reveals the Wide Range of Rakhi Gifts 2018
- VCCF Awards $500,000 to Partnership Providing Help to Undocumented Immigrants Recovering from Fire
The Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) report analyst commented "There is a key emphasis on vehicle performance, enhanced in-vehicle experience, comfort and safety by the consumer which is one of the major decision driving factors in regards to connected trucks sales. The consumer is very much concerned about the vehicle performance (https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2195/Connected-Trucks-Market-Outlook-Report-2018-2028), comfort and safety while making a buying decision which has forced the OEMs to produce highly safe and comfortable trucks. This has majorly driven the connected technology market with the slow and steady incorporation of these highly advanced and innovative vehicle technologies. These technologies have very high penetration rates in trucks manufactured in developed nations such as the U.S., Germany, France, U.K. amongst others. However, these solutions are slowly and steadily finding inroads into the developing nations such as India, Mexico and Brazil amongst others."
Leading companies featured in the report who are developing connected solutions for trucks include Continental AG, Robert Bosh GmbH, Harman International, ZF TRW, Delphi Automotive, NXP Semiconductors, Sierra Wireless, TomTom Telematics, Trimble, Verizon Telematics, Denso Corporation and Magna International Inc
More on eTradeWire News
- Tom Proctor and the A-Listers Hit #14 On The Independent Music Network Country Top 30 Countdown
- Distinguished Actor, Edrick Browne, Writes and Directs a Short Highlighting USA Societal Issues
- Outstanding Nonprofit Expanding to Make a Nationwide Impact for All Women
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part Two Audio
- Retro-Bit® to Unveil First Wave of Officially Licensed SEGA Products at Gamescom 2018
- Fallen Angel Facts versus Evolutionary Theories Part One Audio
- Big Money Being Spent on Divorce Parties
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) produces a host of business-to-business (https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2195/Connected-...) reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
- Long-standing Fitness Favorite Unveils Path to Total Wellness
- Mothers of Professional Basketball Players, Inc. (MPBP, Inc.) Hold National Conference
- Hillside Terrace Hosts Open House During Senior Living Week
- Crossroads in Bridgewater NJ Selects Corner Property Management to Oversee Modern Development
- Quick Move-in Sale at RM Homes
- ABCfilings.com - Start your LLC, Corp or Nonprofit in 10 Minutes for Just $39 plus State Fee
- Paul Johnson Drywall Earns Top Ranking From Walls & Ceilings Magazine's 2018 Top 50 Contractors List For Fourth Consecutive Year
- New England Wellness Solutions welcomes Melani Gerenia to practice
- What Should I Consider Before Taking Social Security?
- Kaiser Consulting Announces Six New Shareholders
- Comedy Writer Andy Cowan Releases Memoir "Banging My Head Against the Wall"
- JumpSIX Marketing to Host JUMPCON 2018
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate Lists Oceanfront Paradise for $9.8M
- SLRRRP Now Available In Kansas
- Interdisciplinary Artist D. Del Reverda-Jennings Featured In The 2nd Annual World Arts Expo:
- Blue Sky Chimney Sweeps Explains Why You Should Get Your Chimney Ready for Winter Now
- Peach Capital Funding Programs
- 12 Proforma Owners Named to the 2018 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S.!
- Aroundly, the app for traveling in Italy
- Republic of Guinea Bissau re-appoints Rajeshwar Prasad as Ex-Officio Cabinet Minister