Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 580
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 226
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 148
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 116
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist 105
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Lani Almen Joins Dealer Teamwork as Client Services Director
- All about NCD, Insurance Excess and Named Driver
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst
- Carlisle Import & Performance Nationals Offer Speed, Style and Elegance in 2018
- Automotive Over The Air (Ota) Updates Market Report 2017-2027
- How to Improve Your Rating for Uber Car Rental?
- Porsche 70th Anniversary Celebration Planned at Peacock Automotive
- Quesurance Group Announces the launch of their new website!
- Global Self-Driving Car Maps Market 2018-2023
- Find certified pre-owned vehicles for sale only on Tell-N-Sell Online
As the world gradually, but perceptibly, transitions from the traditional mechanical systems in vehicles to more advanced connectivity and IoT solutions, connected solutions will play a major role in this change. The OEMs are rigorously trying to implement connectivity and IT solutions into vehicles since they provide a plethora of advantages such as low emissions, increased safety, comfort, vehicle tracking and vehicle efficiency. Moreover, the increasing demand for enhanced in-vehicle experience and vehicle safety at the consumer end is also driving the adoption of these connected solutions into the upcoming trucks.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Website NATURALLY ABLE Offers Healthy Lifestyle Resources for People with Disabilities
- Two New Novels by Mike Broemmel Slated for Release in 2018
- Mind to Matter: The Astonishing Science of How Your Brain Creates Material Reality
- Why and How to Make Your Home Atmosphere Healthy
- Lang Realty's Brian Pearl and Vini Antonacci List One-Of-A-Kind Ultra-Luxury Mizner Grand Condominium
- Tristan Rogers To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday May 30th, 2018
- Pade Okunola Asks Osun State People To Terminate Cooperation With Oppression Creating A Cycle Of
The Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) report analyst commented "There is a key emphasis on vehicle performance, enhanced in-vehicle experience, comfort and safety by the consumer which is one of the major decision driving factors in regards to connected trucks sales. The consumer is very much concerned about the vehicle performance (https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2195/Connected-Trucks-Market-Outlook-Report-2018-2028), comfort and safety while making a buying decision which has forced the OEMs to produce highly safe and comfortable trucks. This has majorly driven the connected technology market with the slow and steady incorporation of these highly advanced and innovative vehicle technologies. These technologies have very high penetration rates in trucks manufactured in developed nations such as the U.S., Germany, France, U.K. amongst others. However, these solutions are slowly and steadily finding inroads into the developing nations such as India, Mexico and Brazil amongst others."
Leading companies featured in the report who are developing connected solutions for trucks include Continental AG, Robert Bosh GmbH, Harman International, ZF TRW, Delphi Automotive, NXP Semiconductors, Sierra Wireless, TomTom Telematics, Trimble, Verizon Telematics, Denso Corporation and Magna International Inc
More on eTradeWire News
- 42nd Annual USA Martial Arts Hall of Fame Gala
- Bonita C. McFarland and Forum of the Arts 2018 Scholarship Winners
- QA Mentor Announced to Offer the Best Comparison Testing Service
- Engel & Volkers in The Bahamas is riding the global Real Estate Wave
- How MaaS360 is aiding businesses become GDPR compliant
- EDM artist Tal releases new EP album 'Pandora's Box'
- Rapper Cambiyo releases two new singles 'Ice Cold' and 'Speedin (2 U)'
Notes for Editors
If you are interested in a more detailed overview of this report, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on +44 (0) 207 336 6100
Visiongain is one of the fastest-growing and most innovative independent media companies in Europe. Based in London, UK, visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) produces a host of business-to-business (https://www.visiongain.com/Report/2195/Connected-...) reports focusing on the automotive, aviation, chemicals, cyber, defence, energy, food & drink, materials, packaging, pharmaceutical and utilities sectors.
Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) publishes reports produced by analysts who are qualified experts in their field. Visiongain (http://www.visiongain.com/) has firmly established itself as the first port of call for the business professional who needs independent, high-quality, original material to rely and depend on.
- Importance of SOP for Organization's Sustainability - YRC
- 22 Canadian Students and faculty attended Student Exchange Program at LPU
- Social Media Sensation Danielle Cohn Partners with Uplive USA
- Trump Portrait 'Free Speech' Lawsuit Against Smithsonian Portrait Gallery Director Awaits Federal Judge's Decision After DOJ Files Final Argument
- Beckatt Solutions Launches New Website Beckatt.com 2.0
- Amarillo Texas Avon-Offering Best Deals on All Avon Products for Summer!
- Jacquée T presents the "A 'romantic' in Kansas" SPECIAL FEATURES episode -- Seeking the Cowboys
- Memorial Day To Continue National Honors, Recognition, for Lao Hmong Veterans
- Cincy Birth Stories, Cincinnati Birth Photographers, Now Offering Birth Films
- New Book by George: Corporate Fear: The Google Problem
- Singer/Songwriters Natalie Jean and Levi Moore receive 12 nominations in the 2018 Josie Music Awards
- The Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts a Successful Welcome Reception
- Jackson Wang Releases Hot New Single "Fendiman" May 25th
- HomeAid Colorado to Collect Over 500,000 Diapers for Homeless Families
- Modeling-The Classic Art of Self Expression
- What GDPR Means for Your Business
- 70+ Local Businesses Recognized for Investing in Individuals with Special Needs
- Energy Sector Company Update: MSB Games becomes MSBG Corp
- America Green Solar Launches Partnerships with HomeAdvisor and Groupon in Time for Memorial Day Sale
- Smith communities host special, free support groups for caregiver, family of seniors with dementia