Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 132
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Paintings in Oil on View May 1st through May 30th
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
Similar on eTradeWire
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Postpones Two Popular Spring Events Due to Coronavirus Pandemic
- Exquisite home for sale in an equestrian community!
- OTEC and Fintek Green Initiatives
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida continues sea turtle research, protection with release of 'NIN'
- Solar COVID Responders: Minneapolis Non-Profit Deploying to Matamoros Refugee Camp to Power COVID Medical Clinic
- Springtime Tips for Lawn Fertilization and Irrigation to Improve LI'S Water Quality
- Thiel College biology students' SEA-PHAGES research published in national GenBank database
- Free Webinar for business leaders
- Thiel College partners with Pittsburgh safety firm to use risk assessment app in its curriculum
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida appoints Leslie Frécon to its Board of Directors
The music headliner is the legendary Hotel California®, the original Eagles tribute band. Hotel California®, playing Eagles hits since 1986, tours nationally, has an ardent fan base of 77,000 Facebook followers, 85,000 likes on their Facebook page and commonly draws crowds of over 3,000. Also performing will be St. Petersburg favorites, Elly and Company.
The day starts with free, family-friendly, water-themed educational and entertainment activities in Centennial Park from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., including kayak and paddle board races, paleontology exhibit, nature workshop, master naturalist exhibit, boating safety training, fishing tutorial for kids, Calusa Waterkeeper Ranger testing demo, on-land rowing demonstration, musical entertainment, live mermaid show, vendors, food trucks, and more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Social Distancing Sparks Substance Abuse Problems
- A.Local™ To Volunteer Emergency Marketing Assistance To Small Businesses Affected By COVID-19
- New Study: MindSciences Unwinding Anxiety App Reduces Physician Anxiety and Cynicism by Half
- Annual run-walk fundraiser for community health pivots to virtual event during coronavirus pandemic
- JMAC Offering New Online Classes
Then at 4 p.m., the event segues into the Concert for Clean Water, a ticketed music festival featuring food trucks, vendors and beer sales. Elly and Company will play a plethora of country, rock, blues, 60's surf music and R&B music on the main stage from 4:30-6:30, followed by headliners, Hotel California®, performing from 7-9 p.m.
"Calusa Palooza has something for everyone," stated Calusa Waterkeeper Executive Director and Event Producer, KC Schulberg. "We're thrilled to bring the entire community together for fun activities and a rock concert along the waterfront all to support clean water."
Early Bird tickets for the Concert for Clean Water featuring both rock bands are currently available starting at $18 for general admission. The Early Bird $35 VIP tickets include access to front of stage seating. Chairs will be provided. The Early Bird $50 VIP Plus Parking tickets include premium parking within 400 feet of the stage, plus front of stage seating and chairs. There is free admission for children under 10 years of age. To purchase Early Bird tickets or for more information on the event, go to calusawaterkeeper.org.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transit, Trucking Hauling & Delivery Companies Thank You – ECOFuelMax
- Pear Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Donates to Access to Justice Campaign
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation to raise support, awareness at 'Voices of Hope Gala' on Nov. 12
- Thomas Lane named to the National Small Business Association (NSBA) Leadership Council. N
- Bellefonte MedTech Company Shifts to Producing Face Shields During the Coronavirus Pandemic
During the week prior to the Calusa Palooza festival and Concert for Clean Water, Calusa Waterkeeper, in partnership with Keep Lee County Beautiful, will spearhead the largest ever clean-up of our waterways in our region's history from March 14-22.
Sponsors supporting Calusa Palooza's Concert for Clean Water and our week of clean up include the Breeze Newspapers, Keep Lee County Beautiful, Coastal and Heartland National Estuary Program (CHNEP), Natural Awakenings Magazine and SWFL Happenings Magazine. Sponsorship opportunities are still available, for more information call 239-784-0880.
- Ideanomics Announces Operations Back to Normal; Announces $8.1 Million in Orders
- Horror Community Comes Together Over COVID-19
- Your Dream Home - Find It Today
- Survey: Senior Care Leaders Extremely Concerned About COVID-19 Impacts and Supplies
- Acts 4 Ministry Seeking Online Donations During The 36-Hour "Give Local" Campaign April 21, 22
- Orzech and Jackson Earn Cal Pac First Team Selection for University of Saint Katherine
- Shangri-La Springs holds weekly organic produce sale in Bonita Springs every Thursday
- CIMdata to Host a Free Webinar on Capital Project and Capital Asset Lifecycle Management
- Esse Health South County Internal Medicine Welcomes New Physician
- Cravey Real Estate Services, Inc. Awarded Manangement and Leasing of Wildhorse Crossing
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, PC Welcomes Attorney Derek Mello
- Kansas Palliative & Hospice Care New Clinical Director Announcement
- To thank first responders, ICON Park restaurants offer discounts on take out
- Trace-A-Matic Expands 5-Axis Machining Automation
- Authentic Custom Homes Shifts Focus to Live Virtual Tours in the Midst of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Highpoint Church COVID-19 Community Care Response
- Easton Dentist Remains Open During COVID-19 to Offer Emergency Dental Services
- Use Finger Tapping To Reduce Coronavirus Anxiety
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire an SEO Freelance Consultant?
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic Health Centers are Open; Telehealth Services Expanded