Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 218
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 209
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 180
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 130
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 123
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today 121
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 109
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- Teen Creates Kickstarter for Transgender Scouts
- Southwest Florida Free Pain Clinic Spring Fling to raise funds to Heal the Hurt
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- 35th Annual Golf Outing to Honor Real Estate Developer, Long-Time Hospital VP
- The Housing Partnership Announces New Senior Team Leader
- Singer/songwriter/producer Jerad Finck Signs Label Deal With Onerpm
- Armed Forces Veteran Dedicates New Career to Aid Hungry Children in Rural Communities
- NAWBO Presents Their Annual Small Business Bootcamp
- 3rd Annual Community Basketball Competition Scheduled For Saturday, March 30. Everyone Wins!
- Statewide Annual Convention Returns to Celebrate The Arc Oregon's 65th Anniversary in Wilsonville, Oregon on May 3-4, 2019
Opening ceremonies featured 2018 Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl Idol Winner Adriana Foster singing the National Anthem and welcomes from Boca Raton Mayor Scott Singer, Palm Beach County Commissioner Robert Weinroth, Boca Raton City Council Member Andrew Thomson and Presenting Sponsor Comerica. Early morning inspiration was provided by Barb Schmidt of Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life who founded Spirit of Giving over 10 years ago, followed by a crowd-pleasing runner/walker warm-up session by Orangetheory professional trainers.
5K Awards were presented to top three overall, top masters male/female,
five-year age groups three-deep: ages 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19 to 70+.
· Male Overall Winners: Stephen Zorc 16:48; Harry Olsthoom, 19:08, Matt Triggs 19:14
· Female Overall Winners: Sara Gomez 18:51, Nicole Chiappone 19:23,
Elga Caccialanza 20:36
· Male Master Winner: Zac Kraev 19:28
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones Auctions will hold back-to-back auctions, April 6th and 7th, in downtown Los Angeles
- infinimesh announces the go-live of a new type of IoT platform: fully Open Source, low code and highly scalable. All whilst being extremely secure
- Acute Pain Therapies Nominated for Eastside Business Awards
- Jesse Carmichael To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday March 27th, 2019
- Lola.com Flying High with New VP of Engineering
· Female Master Winner: Ulrike Vernachio 22:34
· Complete results can be found at https://www.accuchiptiming.com/images/race_results/2019/Community_Spirit_Age_Group_Results.htm
As anticipated, the first-time event brought together nonprofits, businesses and individuals
for an opportunity for nonprofits to raise awareness and much-needed funds to support their missions without having to individually shoulder the costs and organize the logistics.This 'cooperative' event was all-encompassing, fun and efficient so that the participating nonprofits and their supporters need only focus on raising funds.
"We are so pleased with the enthusiastic nonprofit response and sponsor support for this first-time collaboration of more than two dozen nonprofits that do not have the resources to organize, promote and staff their own 5K fundraisers," noted Spirit of Giving Executive Director Sue Diener. "We already have nonprofits planning to return for next year's event and new ones interested in recruiting teams as well."
The inaugural event benefited American Association of Caregiving Youth, APT Kids, Best Foot Forward, Boca Raton Firefighter & Paramedic Benevolent, Boca Raton Police Athletic League, Boys & Girls Club of Palm Beach County, BPAN Warriors, Brain Bowl, CROS Ministries, Equine-Assisted Therapies of South Florida, Girls on the Run, Impact 100, Junior Achievement of South Florida, Junior League of Boca Raton, Kidsafe Foundation, League of Ribbons, MECE Preschool and Kindergarten, Operation 120, Rotary Club Downtown Boca Raton, Ruth & Norman Rales Jewish Family Services, Speak Up for Kids, Special Spaces Boca Raton, Unicorn Children's Foundation, United Community Options, and Youth Activity Center.
More on eTradeWire News
- First Choice Announces DBE Certification
- WILD TONIC® Partners with Louis Glunz Beer, Inc. to Share Innovative Ferments with Chicago
- Local Company Concerned for Peoples Security after Facebook Password breach
- Truth from the lips of struggle
- Bark Avenue Foundation Receives Grant From Petsmart Charities® To Help Keep People And Pets Together
"It was exciting to be a driver for this inaugural event supported by Boca's business, health and fitness organizations and nonprofits; the collaboration empowers and enriches our community," said Patricia Nobles, Vice President and Florida Market President for Comerica, the Community Spirit Race presenting sponsor. "We were pleased to bring out our own "Comerica Cares" team of employees to participate in addition to our financial support."
Additional sponsors included The Great Charity Challenge, 4 Girls Foundation, Children's Services Council Palm Beach County, Bobby Campbell, Colonial Life, FAU Medicine, TD Bank, Tendler Orthodontics, BB&T, Flanigan's, Penn-Florida, BEATZ 96.3, Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life, Orangetheory, Fast Signs Boca Raton, Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl and Kaye Communications, Inc.
Spirit of Giving Network is a collaborative, nonprofit organization with a focus on children and families in South Palm Beach County has been leader in researching and implementing best practices that educate and build capacity to strengthen its community as a whole for over
15 years. Its mission is to create alliances with nonprofit organizations by sharing resources and providing education to strengthen and unify to bring vibrancy to communities. With more than 60 nonprofit member organizations meeting on a monthly basis with a shared goal of streamlining the delivery of services to the community by working collaboratively to solve issues and improve operations through internal and external partnerships. Annual programming includes community volunteer training, screening and placement, Level 2 live scan fingerprinting, annual Back-to-School Bash & Health Carnival, Annual Holiday Gift Drive, Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl, monthly member networking meetings, forum for nonprofits
For more information on Spirit of Giving and its membership, programming and events, visit www.spiritofgivingnetwork.com, email email@example.com or call
Kaye Communications, Inc.
- Homestake Capital receives 5 FAME Awards
- Jazz Guitarist Fareed Haque to Tour Several Cities
- United Premier Soccer League Announces South Florida Expansion with Atletico Miami Club de Futbol
- Quassy Opens For 111th Season April 27
- Findability Sciences extends its AI reach with an investment in work heuristics platform WorkDone
- Convey Launches Channel Partner Program for Web Portal Solutions
- 45th Conejo Valley Home Remodeling Show Coming To Westlake Village April 13 & 14
- Harold Mintz Joins the Classic Exhibits Family
- Northern Los Angeles Marketing Firm Making Waves in 2019
- Keller Williams Realty Select Announces KWRS International Real Estate Group
- Announcing GraviTsheets WordPress Plugin
- Carpet Cleaning near you from CJ Frank Carpet Cleaning
- Certified Tax Professional, Jon Neal, Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
- Rachel and Javier Garcia, PURE IBOs, are living their dream and helping others do the same
- Imagination Park Partners with Microsoft to Deliver Augmented Reality to Businesses of all Sizes
- Roomganize Releases a Top-of-the Line Sunglasses Organizer Just Ahead of Summer
- Boys & Girls Club receives Health Champion Award
- Carol Allen, PURE IBO, leads with purpose, heart and vision
- Sober Caddy Moves Offices to Lakewood
- SoftNAS® Vulnerability Disclosed by Digital Defense, Inc. Researchers