Popular on eTradeWire
- British Entrepreneur Predicts Travel Will Bounce-Back in 2021 - 534
- Serial Entrepreneur Yahaira Marie overcomes poverty to create Global Community for Small Businesses - 442
- CedintheCity Presents a New Picture Book Series Teaching Global Diversity - 246
- Get Cozy with A Winter Getaway In the Long Beach Island Region - 218
- Latin Pop/Rock group Al Cielo - First Time Meeting In Person - 197
- Project Expedition Launches Shore Excursions Platform for Travel Advisors - 165
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award - 132
- Rock Climbers Want Sick Shirts - 129
- Weddings Beautiful Worldwide announces Jacqueline Vazquez as new CEO - 127
- Moss Foundation Donates $75K to Children's Charities - 117
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Atlas Group adds Corbin Raines to their list of professional property managers
- Telemarketing Services Professional Chris Grothe joins Quality Contact Solutions as VP of Operations
- Hillary Spreizer Named President of The Latitude Group
- CEO of Industrial Giant ABB in Brazil Joins CEO Coaching International
- Sunbird Carpet Cleaning Brooklyn Provides Mold Remediation Service
- Fighting Pest Problems with The Safest Pest Control Dubai Residents Can Get
- Thirteen MBK Senior Living Communities Receive "2021 Best of Senior Living" Distinction
- Former CEO & Founder of Five Star Custom Foods, Acquired by Cargill, Joins CEO Coaching International
- Financial Solutions Inc. Receives the 2020 Best of Sheridan Wyoming Award
- Growth in Grand Rapids: The Glass Guru Opens a New Location!
"I am honored to be recognized as leading one of the fastest growing companies," said Angela Nadeau, CEO and President of CompuData. "The time I spent at the University of Delaware has set the foundation for my success. The education was top notch, the opportunities were plentiful, but most importantly the people I met while I was there have continued to be the cornerstones in my life."
The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards recognize University of Delaware students and alumni who have founded or lead promising new ventures and fast-growing companies. Fifty-one businesses will receive the honor announced by University of Delaware Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics and Horn Entrepreneurship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Advocate Radiation Oncology opens location in Tamarac
- Drive-thru Dental Day Supports Local Food Banks in Arizona
- Artist Erich Boehm Announces New Website at FineArtAmerica.com
- Collagen and the Conscious Diet: A Collision Between Two Fast Growing Trends
- RW Richard Announces the Release of Cinnamon & Sugar
"The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards celebrate University of Delaware alumni whose leadership is fueling business growth and job creation. The awards also recognize alumni founders who are working to solve customer, business and societal problems in new and consequential ways," said Dan Freeman, the Founding Director of the University of Delaware Horn Entrepreneurship.
Since 1743, the University of Delaware has established the tradition of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Blue Hen 17&43 is their annual recognition of the 17 most promising new businesses and the 43 fastest growing companies that were founded, owned or led by UD students and alumni.
"I'm still a Blue Hen, through and through," said Angela Nadeau. "I congratulate all the other winners and wish future success to the next generation of UD's graduates."
The Blue Hen 17&43 is a project of UD's Horn Entrepreneurship and Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics. See the full list of award recipients here: http://horn.udel.edu/17and43-2018.
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Shawn Lacagnina
- New Embryo Adoption Guide Launches on Amazon
- City Streaming TV, a Streaming Television Inc Network Launches, bring Community and Faith Leaders into local TV's, At No Cost
- Seametrics Releases New LevelSCOUT 2X Level Logger
- Popular 360 Degree Feedback Assessment Now Available in French Canadian
- Stargate, Morgan Fairchild, Hatchet Added To Wizard World Virtual Experiences
- Tero Peltomäki Appointed as New CEO of Cimcorp
- Watch Pedare Ajibam Korean Series for FREE today!
- Heart Heating, Cooling, Plumbing & Electric Earns 2020 Angie's List Super Service Award
- Ambassador for Sustainability Champions Innovation at CSR Leadership Summit
- Silver 2015 Honda Civic for Sale in Toronto!
- Mayzo Reduce Health & Safety Risks Commonly Encountered Using Additives in Manufacturing
- 2018 Ford Escape for Sale in Toronto!
- "GLORY of HISTORY" Hip-Hop Music Video Looks At Voter's Choice
- Affinity Law Group Promotes Tabitha Atwell and Andrew Rushing to Members
- Prepare your taste buds for a shock!
- FEATURED RELEASE: "Everything" by S.P.O.T
- BoatDealers.ca Surges with Record Traffic in 2020
- Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care and Colorado Palliative & Hospice Care of Colorado Springs Achieves Accreditation With ACHC
- Trucker Huss Announces Director Robert Gower as New Shareholder in 2021