Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 142
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 121
- "The Central Authority" Movie Wraps Principal Photography
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Tony Gee, 3-Time Spin Awards host returns
- For Newspapers...For May 16, 2020...For National Love a Tree Day
- Special 1:1 NLP Master Practitioner Training now available worldwide - 3 'No charge' Skype Discovery Sessions
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Bonnie Wright, Pamela Adlon & Scott Z. Burns to Highlight Hollywood Digital Climate Summit produced by Young Entertainment Activists & NYU Los Angeles
- COVID-19 Overwhelming Africa With Few Ventilators, But
Similar on eTradeWire
- Photigy Premieres New CGI Course for Product Photographers
- Local Los Angeles Community Comes Together In The Wake Of Looting Aftermath
- New Business Opens in Prosper TX to Help Keep Public Safe
- Onlive Server Launched Hong Kong VPS Server Hosting with One-Click Installation
- Enhance your comfort with a whole home dehumidifier in Green Bay
- St. Paul Organization Serving African American Men Reflects On Its Mission of Navigating Systemic Racism
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Evolve IP Offers Rapid Deployment of Desktop as a Service to Ingram Micro Partners
- 626 acquires the assets of Innovatus CR and DR Business. The World Slows Down. We Move Faster
- Self-care you can start today!
"I am honored to be recognized as leading one of the fastest growing companies," said Angela Nadeau, CEO and President of CompuData. "The time I spent at the University of Delaware has set the foundation for my success. The education was top notch, the opportunities were plentiful, but most importantly the people I met while I was there have continued to be the cornerstones in my life."
The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards recognize University of Delaware students and alumni who have founded or lead promising new ventures and fast-growing companies. Fifty-one businesses will receive the honor announced by University of Delaware Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics and Horn Entrepreneurship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Hygienic Face Covers - A Must For Clothing Store Dressing Rooms Reopen During COVID-19
- Ronni Brown, DDS, MPH Announces the Release of A State of Decay - Your Dental Guide to Understanding
- Star Quality Private Investigations is Canadas Preferred Private Investigation & Surveillance Agency
- DojoApp enables schools to schedule classes!
- Council Member Jawane Hilton in solidarity with Local Law Enforcement,City and Faith Leaders announc
"The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards celebrate University of Delaware alumni whose leadership is fueling business growth and job creation. The awards also recognize alumni founders who are working to solve customer, business and societal problems in new and consequential ways," said Dan Freeman, the Founding Director of the University of Delaware Horn Entrepreneurship.
Since 1743, the University of Delaware has established the tradition of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Blue Hen 17&43 is their annual recognition of the 17 most promising new businesses and the 43 fastest growing companies that were founded, owned or led by UD students and alumni.
"I'm still a Blue Hen, through and through," said Angela Nadeau. "I congratulate all the other winners and wish future success to the next generation of UD's graduates."
The Blue Hen 17&43 is a project of UD's Horn Entrepreneurship and Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics. See the full list of award recipients here: http://horn.udel.edu/17and43-2018.
- SmartFinancial Wins Best Workplaces in Ohio
- Wizard Entertainment Takes The Lead In Streamed Interactive Programming With Virtual Experiences
- National Transportation Inc launches new web sites
- Used Vehicle Auction Prices Exceed Pre-Virus Expectations; Relationship Between Used Retail and Wholesale Prices Back to Normal
- HandyQuip.com improves online rentals of home medical equipment after COVID-19
- Andromeda Founder & CTO Martine Dowden to Speak at NDC Oslo
- Katlina Kliewer Social-Media Ban Thrusts KatIsBack.com Into Positive Momentum
- "Do No Harm" Documentary about Physician Suicide Epidemic Now Available on Vimeo on Demand
- Junior Achievement of the High Plains awarded $7,500 grant from Xcel Energy
- Dr. Dallas Stout Appointed to Faculty Council
- Tips for Creating a Custom Playroom in Your Home
- Jacksonville, FL, New Virtual Birthday Party Book Could Relieve Feeling of Loneliness & Isolation
- Dufour Yachts Announces New Partnership with Atlantic Cruising Yachts
- New Thyroid Tracker App, ThyForLife, Launched on Google Play Store
- Optical Training Institute Extends Support to Eyecare Professionals Through Optician Education Grant
- ASA CEO Sends Message of Concern and Hope to Members and Friends
- NVL Team Members Join Next Generation of Leaders
- ADLE International's Milestone Post Pandemic and Equality
- Barrett Bartels Agency is now Risk Management Partners
- Managing Corporate Culture to Create "Alpha"