Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3939
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 879
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 872
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 871
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 857
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 852
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 770
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 535
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 442
- Rundgren Radio To Promote A Tribute To The Beatles' White Album in Cincinnati OH With Todd Rundgren 359
Similar on eTradeWire
- What Steps Should You Take When A Tree Falls On Your House?
- Aplura launches PAVO for Splunk Security Users
- Liberty HSC Ltd | Leicestershire
- Why Tree Pruning Should Be Left to an Arborist
- New online program offers mindfulness makeovers for the whole family
- Ontario DUI Attorneys Branch Out to Personal Injury Cases
- Tidewater area restaurant The Dirty Buffalo announces Grand Opening for Virginia Beach location
- ITSMA 2019 Marketing Excellence Awards Honor High Impact B2B Marketing Programs
- Batley CPA Tax & Business Alert October 2019
- Higher Digital and Distance Education Accrediting Commission Partner to Help Colleges and Universities Assess and Improve Distance Learning Programs
"I am honored to be recognized as leading one of the fastest growing companies," said Angela Nadeau, CEO and President of CompuData. "The time I spent at the University of Delaware has set the foundation for my success. The education was top notch, the opportunities were plentiful, but most importantly the people I met while I was there have continued to be the cornerstones in my life."
The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards recognize University of Delaware students and alumni who have founded or lead promising new ventures and fast-growing companies. Fifty-one businesses will receive the honor announced by University of Delaware Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics and Horn Entrepreneurship.
More on eTradeWire News
- Morven Museum & Garden presents Dreaming of Utopia: Roosevelt, New Jersey November 15, 2019 - May 10, 2020
- Environmental Activist Band 'Instrument of Peace' is Hosting Its Album Release Celebration
- California CRV is Finished! Or is it?
- Tony Award®-nominated Broadway revival of Fiddler on the Roof is experiencing a cast change
- Former San Marcos High School Principal Files Appeal After Court Ruling Against His Reinstatement
"The Blue Hen 17&43 Awards celebrate University of Delaware alumni whose leadership is fueling business growth and job creation. The awards also recognize alumni founders who are working to solve customer, business and societal problems in new and consequential ways," said Dan Freeman, the Founding Director of the University of Delaware Horn Entrepreneurship.
Since 1743, the University of Delaware has established the tradition of leadership, innovation and entrepreneurship. The Blue Hen 17&43 is their annual recognition of the 17 most promising new businesses and the 43 fastest growing companies that were founded, owned or led by UD students and alumni.
"I'm still a Blue Hen, through and through," said Angela Nadeau. "I congratulate all the other winners and wish future success to the next generation of UD's graduates."
The Blue Hen 17&43 is a project of UD's Horn Entrepreneurship and Alfred Lerner College of Business & Economics. See the full list of award recipients here: http://horn.udel.edu/17and43-2018.
- PODS® Las Vegas Steps in to Help Residents Declutter to Resell
- CX Orlando Named MSPA Elite Firm for 2020
- Opening Reception Friday, November 8, 2019, 6-8pm
- San Francisco Writer Anh Lê Remembers U.S. Representative Elijah Cummings
- Thiel College Announces October Students of the Month
- How Two Managers Benefited from the Team Process Questionnaire
- The Trailer Film Festival Los Angeles
- A Focus on Sourcing Yields Pierpoint International Recognition by HRO Today
- Prime Launches Secure WiFi-as-a-Service to Protect Customers from Cyber Attacks
- 'WE WILL ROCK YOU' Rock Musical Experience Takes Stage at Duke Energy Center for the Arts
- WaterSmart Systems & Plumbing - Celebrating 25 years In Business!
- New eSports League and Streaming Channel Coming to Arizona in 2020
- May Wes Introduces Planter Stalk Stompers for John Deere 17700NT Planters
- Brown & Brown Insurance's Charity Golf Outing raises record amount to benefit Child Care of SWFL
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven projects on Pine Island and in Venice
- Gulf Coast PRSA honors public relations pros
- Cypress Pharmacy's Nov. 9 Seminar Saturday to highlight the benefits of self-care
- Zadro Products Launch Redesigned Website To Simplify The Beauty & Home Shopping Experience
- Stevens Construction begins Viscaya-Prado Veterinary Hospital
- Eastern Market Staple Gets a New Location - Discount Candles & Blessings