Popular on eTradeWire
- Cummings Graduate Institute Celebrates New Doctor of Behavioral Health Graduates - 277
- 90% Of Learning In The Workplace Happens On The Job - 247
- Stonehurst Place hosts service members this 2021 Remembrance Day (UK & Canada) and Veteran's Day (USA) amidst newly published WWI history - 229
- Ashikaga Flower Park Celebrates 20 Years of Spectacular Seasonal Light-Ups - 215
- Club Nine Pets Launches Limited-Edition 2022 Collection for Indulgent Dogs and Pet Parents - 202
- Washing Machine Hoses: Water damage restoration may Happen - 174
- UNice Hair Drops The Best And Biggest Black Friday Deals 2021 - 151
- Are Rental and Sales Prices Contracting Or Will Demand Keep Prices Skyrocketing? - 139
- Teen Sensations Glam Squad Releases "Drippin'" feat. King Harris - 131
- The UK Clothing Brand That Is Growing Out Of Of Lock Down - 126
Similar on eTradeWire
- Center Table Winter Harvest Returns This Christmas Season With Food Drive Event On December 16 & 17 At The Mark Cuban Heroes Basketball Center
- The Dock C. Bracy Center for Human Reconciliation Announces 2022 Learning Series Schedule
- Harry Winston/Watch must stop funding the Myanmar military
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 21, 7pm. New Members Welcome
- Tyrese Maxey Foundation Hosts First Annual Multi City-Wide Superhero Holiday Toy Drive!
- Creation versus Evolution, what should we believe?
- How a Local Business Is Getting National Attention for Its Local Impact
- War Is My Business: November 2021
- IVolunteer International Announces New Board Leadership
- Special Gourmet Cooking Event!
Compass was responsible for providing Havana Nights with digital infrastructure that powered the 13-lot auction that evening, consisting of all-inclusive trips, private dinner experiences, sporting event tickets, and other luxury auction items. Compass is overjoyed to have helped REthink Luxury in working this auction, which helped raise a total of upwards of $60,000 in a single night to help benefit the American Cancer Society's research for the advancement of cancer treatments.
Havana Nights was organized by REthink Luxury, a real estate partnership between Chattanooga natives Trey Corum and Jon Chadwick. REthink's involvement in organizing Havana Nights was motivated by the diagnosis of HER2+ breast cancer in Aimee Chadwick, the founder and President of the Jaime's Wish Foundation and wife to Jon.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Career Changers Awards - Celebrating people that are making the world a better place
- Does Health Insurance Cover Chiropractic Treatment?
- Sana Commerce Names EFQOUS it's 2021 Rookie Partner of the Year
- National Black Distance Running Hall of Fame to Induct Reggie McAfee
- Jaclyn Cowart Joins RE/MAX Alliance Group
Compass is humbled and honored to have been a part of Havana Nights, and looks forward to serving other organizations that utilize auctions to benefit additional worthy causes in the future.
More information on the Chadwicks' experience with cancer treatment can be found on Jon's Real Men Wear Pink webpage (https://secure.acsevents.org/site/STR/RMWP/RMWPCY21NCR?px=57177933&pg=personal&fr_id=101309). To learn more about the Jamie's Wish Foundation, visit https://www.jamieswish.org/. For more details on REthink Luxury, visit the REthink team's Zillow page at https://www.zillow.com/profile/REthinkRealEstat.... Visit SoldOnCompass.com for more information on current and upcoming auctions and events.
Compass Auctions & Real Estate
- Expanded Practice For Sleep Medicine, Pulmonology, And Post Covid Treatment In Haverhill Ma
- The Longevity Training Academy Announces New Guided Fasting Group Coaching Program
- Distroller World Donates Neonate Babies to Nonprofit Miracle Babies Santa's Workshop Toy Drive
- Cabrillo Economic Development Corporation Announces Newest Board Member
- 'Hotspotting the Opioid Crisis' Uses AI and the SpectraMedix Platform to Identify Those At-Risk
- My Hidden Crypto Gem: The Defi DAO Fund
- Hoffman & Associates Announces its Newest Associate
- Maní, in State of Yucatán, Named a 'Best Tourism Village' at UNWTO General Assembly
- Holabird's December Dreams: Premier Americana Auction will be held Dec. 17-19, online and in Reno
- Planejunkie.com announces a New Aviation Book & Print Portfolio by Keith Burns
- Garden City Realty recognizes its top agents of the month
- TruAmerica Multifamily Closes Debut Workforce Housing Fund Oversubscribed at $575 Million
- Annuity.com Endorses Brad Rhodes' New Book Protecting Your Retirement
- Learn Mutual Fund Investing As a Beginner with this New Book
- 6 Common Commercial Construction Projects
- Democrat Ángel Luis Vega declares Candidacy for Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts
- New Criminal Complaint Filed in Oxford High Shooting
- Work 365 announces integration with ConnectWise for subscription billing and invoicing
- Toll Brothers at Montaine Offers Two Move-in Ready Homes
- Max Tucci auctions off Delmonico's Restaurant Memorabilia on HGTVs Everything But The House