Popular on eTradeWire
- Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Cheap Tickets - 1728
- Indiana Roadside Markers on YouTube - 1663
- Viva Tequila Festival Mexico Experience Tour Honored at Taste Awards in the Outstanding Culinary & Travel Experience Category - 1327
- How do I get Access to My Jetblue Travel Savings Account - 1220
- Australians Desperate To Get Back To The Great Outdoors - 1126
- Travel Job Vacancies Double In March - 981
- State of Yucatán Continues to Position Itself as a Leading Destination for Meetings, Conventions, Inc - 956
- JetQuay Launches Private Swab Test Facility, Halves Custom Clearance Timing - 897
- Forces Car Hire adds Cruise Deals and Worldwide Holidays to its One Stop Travel Portfolio - 708
- "Exploring Our National Parks, Volume 1" by Michael Finney Released on Audible and Amazon - 519
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Greasezilla Network Distributes Advanced Biofuel to Meet Growing Global Demand for Alternative Fuels
- Want to improve your 2021 revenues? Benchmarking may be the answer
- Nanometrics wins Government of Canada Contract to Provide the Infrastructure for Canada's Early Earthquake Warning System
- UNI Arlington Inc., DBA: UNIAIRE has been awarded a GSA Multiple Award Schedule Contract assisted by Mr. Brian Peterson and Government Marketplace LLC
- Energy Contractors Across America are Expanding Incomes through Energy Services Contractor Network
- Test Equipment Are Investments in Low Carbon Footprint
- Michigan Solar Solutions Recognized Among The Top Customer Service Leaders In The Residential Construction Industry
- IMCORP Appoints Peter C. Christman as New President & CEO
- New Frontier Aerospace Secures Funding and Invitation to Participate in Venture for ClimateTech Program
Everyone has a building or facility engineer but their job is to keep the building operating and functioning.
However for energy optimization, that requires the skill and expertise of an experienced Energy Manager – someone who can help successfully navigate the ever-changing energy landscape. And while having full-time staff energy manager or engineer is valuable, it can also be expensive.
Alternative Utility Services announces a new and innovative Virtual Facility Energy Management program that provides companies, schools, facilities and institutions the brainpower of a seasoned Energy Manager – but without the added cost of hiring one.
More on eTradeWire News
- FitterPaws Pet Products Introduces Relax Organic Calming Dog Chews
- New Services For Headaches With Freezeplay Chiropractic Servicing The Estero Ft Myers Florida Areas
- Single Operated Newsletter - Forces That Shape Strategy - Part 1
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Markets – "Hybrid Equity Securities"
- Superbowl Champ Mother Beverly "Mama" Sherman's "Just Love No One's Perfect" Memoir Makes Top 3 Under Football Biographies at Mother's Day Drop + More
"Outsourced energy management has revolutionized the way businesses handle their utility, energy efficiency and cost-saving initiatives", says Fritz Kreiss, CEO of Alternative Utility Services. "Our Virtual Facility Energy Management program delivers peace of mind by providing the right energy expert ready to keep their business, school, facility or institution on the right path to maximizing both energy savings and long-term profitability."
Managing a building's energy consumption usually involves complicated and continuous analog meter readings, and research has shown that the benefits of real-time energy management are undeniable. Fortunately, advances in technology now offer an improved method to monitor and control a building or facility's energy usage.
So as part of their Virtual Facility Energy Management program, Alternative Utility Services provides clients with a dashboard that displays real-time energy consumption data, giving clients the data and tools they need to remove 'guesswork' from objectively validating the needs and claims of each operational area, and make decisions based on hard numbers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sir Philip Bailey of Famed Earth Wind and Fire Celebrates Solar Cycle May 8, 2021
- ODEM announces liquidity pool for ODE on Uniswap
- Ernie Banks' 500th Home Run was Highlight of Eventful 1970 Cub Season
- Lockdown live stream: 400 days of daily free concerts
- Georgia Author Mike Nemeth Releases New Suspenseful Mystery Novel – Parker's Choice
Managing a building, school or facility's energy can be both a mind-numbing and time-consuming exercise. The new Virtual Facility Energy Management program from Alternative Utility Services gives clients back the bandwidth they need to focus on other important issues while simultaneously saving money.
Companies, schools, facilities and institutions can learn more about the Virtual Facility Energy Management program by calling 800-392-4287, emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by visiting https://ausenergy.com/virtual-facility-energy-m.... (https://ausenergy.com/virtual-facility-energy-management/)
Alternative Utility Services, Inc.
- Crowdcreate Announces Crypto & Blockchain Global Conference on May 18th
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Partners with Cyberclean Systems in Pilot Project Mobile Robotics
- 'Cicada Love Call' Inspired by Bugs and Ex-Wives
- Breakout Country Artist Jordana Bryant Releases Debut EP 'Last First' Today, Friday, May 7
- Bob Dylan's handwritten lyrics to Blowin' in the Wind are in Iconic Auctions' May 15th online sale
- Festa Hosts Festa-Val to Celebrate Rebrand, Expansion
- COVID-19 Vaccine Confidence Initiative: #VaccinateByADA
- Corner Bowl Software Named Top 10 FrontRunner for IT Management Software
- Chapter 23-The Age of Healing for Black Women
- Being 'Chased' in Wild Eye/Summer's Hill's Release
- 2015 Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale in Toronto
- BYD Expands Green Footprint into Garden State
- Mobile Car Valet in South West London and Surrey
- The Rolls Royce Of Generator Pads
- Ballet Writer And Teacher Gavin Larsen Releases New Memoir – Being a Ballerina
- Forum Named One of the Best Places to Work in Illinois
- Free Delivery Offer Extended by Supplier
- Dare Commercial Services Expands Range of Operations
- KS Lift Trucks announces 99% first time fix rate for Hydraulic hoses
- Ann Wall, CPCU, joins Iron Ridge Insurance Services