Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 277
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 218
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 210
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 207
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 183
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 183
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 160
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 145
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- AXT Add Vieworks Bio-Imaging Solutions to Their Preclinical Imaging Portfolio
- Get the latest on NAD+ at the 2020 BR+NAD Brain Restoration Summit
- EZClaim Launches Its New Payment Processing Feature, EZClaimPay
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia
- AUA, CIMT Forge Agreement Creating Med School Pathway for Canadian Students
- Autism Memoir Launches During Canadian Autism Awareness Month
- More Options for Preclinical Researchers from AXT with the Addition of the Medikors InAlyzer
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Physicians' Primary Care of Southwest Florida Hires New Family Medicine Doctor
Lindsey Kilgo has stepped up to direct the nonprofit initiative designed to help individuals navigate the maze of healthcare and connect people in need of medical, dental, vision and behavioral health care with local providers and resources.
Access Kershaw, located in the West Wateree Medical Complex (1165 Highway 1 South #300 in Lugoff), offers support to Kershaw County residents by connecting them with medical care, employment resources, insurance, food, and more. The initiative is funded primarily by the Duke Endowment and also the Health Services District of Kershaw County. Access Kershaw includes the Transitional Care Program, a collaboration between CMC and KershawHealth, through which Access Kershaw staff engage uninsured patients at KershawHealth and provide follow-up care after they leave the hospital as a way to reduce the risk of being readmitted while providing a direct link for those individuals to appropriate services.
More on eTradeWire News
- Scooter For Unity New York City Rally
- Cardiac Troponin T Antibody Human
- Intrinsic Factor Antibody Monoclonal
- Vegan Hemp Gummies Launched in CBD Dropshipping Program
- SMARTFormulator Enhances the SMARTERP - A Revolutionary Manufacturing Focused Software for Sma
Prior to joining Access Kershaw, Kilgo worked for the Brian Center Nursing Care/St. Andrews nursing home in Seven Oaks and was a program coordinator at Providence Hospital in Columbia. She recently served as director of network development with the Office of Rural Health, a role that allowed her to hone her expertise in the Carolinas' access networks.
"We're honored to welcome Lindsey to the CMC team," said Susan Witkowski, CEO of CMC. "Lindsey brings with her a wealth of experience to build stronger partnerships to promote community health across the county and state."
For Kilgo, her mission is to provide a sense of hope to Kershaw County residents with limited access to the care they need.
"It's important for us to support all of our neighbors who don't have access to care -- especially during these uncertain times," Kilgo said. "I'm excited to lead the amazing Access Kershaw team as we remind our community that we're still open and seeing patients by phone and through limited in-person visits during the pandemic."
More on eTradeWire News
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Real Estate Opportunities From Scranton To Miami
- Secure Research Engine Streamlines Academic Efforts
- TVS Hollywood History Network Revisits World War II With Action Combat Programming on Watch Your.TV
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
Community members interested in learning more about Access Kershaw can contact a Community Navigator at 803-713-0806 (press Option 3).
For more information about Access Kershaw, go to https://www.cmcofkc.org/get-to-know-us/our-initiatives/access-kershaw.html.
Established in 1998, CMC is a community leader in providing healthcare resources and preventative care to Kershaw County residents who cannot afford medical care. They provide primary care to patients at no cost while leading a collaborative effort to empower individuals to take charge of their own health and well-being. Learn more at http://www.cmcofkc.org.
- New York Fashion Week Event Is Safely Held During Covid-19
- GMU EN ESPAÑOL - Spanish Curriculum at GMU
- Abstract Expressionist paintings lead Shannon's fall fine art auction held online, September 17th
- White House Threatens FDA Over Vaccine; Black MDs Resist
- How Fanola no Orange Mask Effectively Nourishes Your Hair | Stabeto
- New Jewellery Brand that Takes Inspiration from the 20th Century Modern Movement
- DonnaInk Publications, Beat Deep Books Imprint, "Faces of Rap Mothers - Book Two" - correction
- Celebrating National Pancake Day with Craig Carlson
- EP Release Inspired by One Woman's Story Rallying for Necessities at War Times
- Become an "Agent of Healing" in Your Community
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- San Mateo Serviced Apartment Leader Key Housing Announces Featured Apartment Community
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi