Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 578
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated - 218
- One Benefit of COVID-19 on Addiction Treatment - 204
- Winn Claybaugh and Eric W. Fulbright II on Creating a Culture of Inclusiveness and Anti-Racism - 188
- San Diego's Chef Oz on Food Network's CHOPPED on October 13 - 188
- Musical Artist and Founder of Nious Media Launches The Arcade Cabinet Podcast on iHeart Radio - 180
- MD Orgs to Stymie Trump If He Overrides FDA - 177
- Alicia Marie Phidd ,Esq drops EP after penning nonfiction and adding podcaster to her titles in 2020 - 136
- SkateHut Reveals 'Lose Control' as Most Played TikTok Song As Trump To Ban App in USA - 127
- Rize Announces Enhanced Leadership Roles - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- Craftsmen Industries Acquires Chester Built Trailers
- The Joseph Company International Announces Expansion of Self-Chilling / Chill On Demand™ Packaging Innovations
- One of Brisbane's best caterers gets saddled up for Melbourne Cup
- Food Tech Startup, Foodspace, Launches Technology To Help Brands Capture Product Data Efficiently
- El Sushi Loco Chef Francisco Mendoza Featured On Tastemade
- Florida pasta artisan delivers fresh, handmade pasta to customers dining at home in Miami-Dade area
- Bushwick Kitchen Offers Exclusive Savings To 2020 Presidential Election Voters Sharing "I Voted" Stickers
- Fort Myers Brewing Company's Spyk'd named Best Hard Seltzer at national seltzer competition
- Chefs, cooks and bartenders can now make money through new video network
"Many of our generous sponsors and attendees for Becoming Cosmopolitan have already graciously offered to maintain their pledges for this year's Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares campaign," said Stefanie Edwards, chief development and operations officer for Community Cooperative. "Our event may be cancelled, but the numbers of those coming to Community Cooperative for food and services continue to grow. As we look toward the holidays, we are counting on the community to help us feed their hungry neighbors."
Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares will help fund for these important Community Cooperative programs:
More on eTradeWire News
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Lisa Perry
- The Human Costs of Rejecting Science
- Partyline Chat Sunday 10-25-20 with Alex Agut & Jack Liu with Voting via ShaWars
- DataSelf Launches ETL+ So Decision Makers Can Connect Collaborate and Expedite Better Decision Makin
- Dalia Dupris Announces the Release of Orange Blossoms, Love Blossoms
• Full Plates Project, the annual effort to make sure there are no empty plates this Thanksgiving, supplies meals at the soup kitchen and baskets to families including frozen turkeys, canned veggies, stuffing mix, mashed potatoes, corn bread and more.
• Mobile Food Pantries, an ongoing effort to distribute food to anyone needing it, have tripled during the pandemic, and during the holiday months, that need traditionally increases.
• Holiday Outreach to support families in need of extra help through initiatives like Adopt-a-Family and Adopt-a-Senior, supporters can directly help individuals with gifts and warm wishes for the holidays.
Sponsors who have supported the match for Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares include FineMark National Bank & Trust, Waste Pro USA, Custom Packaging & Products, Florida Power & Light, State Farm Sullivan Agencies, Lipman Family Farms, Sam Galloway Ford, Millennium Physician Group, Aloia Roland Attorneys at Law, The Flower Path Floral Studio, LadyCakes, Priority Marketing, Suncoast Beverage Sales, Florida Weekly and McGriff Insurance Services.
To support Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares visit communitycooperative.org/donate (http://link.mediaoutreach.meltwater.com/ls/click?upn=i6IlJ5z-2FyoM5sIFZj7ZMJdJX5fky6WCOtnqXsZHO6xlnSfhwPfdbbfD3qiXTsznZZGCHh2bWHg0xVki2RyN7sg-3D-3DgG_E_SvmLtGKdOz5xwmvoQ2P51iTfWYoItE0iKQewot40icAg4C7ehDvpulXKJSUPzpJy5ZYyvNs-2B4vsxasdcAnARSt9ugcattIYCTO...) and choose the "Becoming Cosmo CARES" in the dropdown menu. Donations are also accepted by mail or by phone.
More on eTradeWire News
- Gordon Saunders and INtense Publications announce the release of The Boatwright
- Fox General Contracting specializes in interior remodeling on The Eastern Shore!
- Launching New No Touch Tool Made from EPA Registered Alloy
- Lifeguarding Classes LLC Offering Fully Remote Lifeguard Courses
- Scrubs for All Shapes & Sizes: A Guide to Different Brands
Send donations to P.O. Box 2143, Fort Myers, FL 33902, or call 239-332-7687. Please write "Becoming Cosmopolitan Cares" on the memo line of any check donations.
- AABC Spotlights: Fellow Dr. Daniel Goldman, Ph.D., CBC
- Alten Construction starts renovation at Loma Vista Immersion Academy
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- St. Jane Frances Preschool Now Open
- Woman-Owned Startup, Bay Park Data Solutions, Enters Esri Partner Network as Silver Business Partner
- St. Joseph School - Fullerton Open Preschool Registration
- P.J. Scheiner recognized by select trial lawyer association
- FADU Technology Announces Gen4 SSD Platform at Flash Memory Summit 2020
- Nick Gunn Named IIA of IL Young Agent of the Year
- George Daly Elected IIA of IL President
- Redemption on Yosemite's Mist Trail: The New Literary Masterpiece RANGE OF LIGHT by Scott Neuffer
- AgeGuide Elects Amy Georgakopoulos to its Board of Directors
- Imagine 5 Years of Therapy In Just 3 Hours, Welcome to QLSM
- AgeGuide Elects Gregory Barry to its Board of Directors
- Information Security Forum's Annual World Congress Live Broadcast
- Greasezilla Announces Plans to Launch Hub-and-Spoke Regional Systems for Biodiesel Manufacturers
- PearlFection Dentistry Does Implant Supported Dentures with Zygoma Implants
- Ideanomics Enters into US EV Manufacturing Market
- Autonomous Announces First Ever Standing Desk with User-Adjustable Anti-Collision Feature
- Alexander Lumber Introduces Two New Window Lines