Popular on eTradeWire
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace - 280
- enCloud9 Partners with ClickDimensions to Launch PowerPack, Revolutionizing Sales and Marketing for SMBs - 265
- Gravic, Inc. is Pleased to Announce the General Availability of HPE NonStop Shadowbase Version 6.801 - 243
- BOWA Gives Girls' Invite track and field competition to be held in Chicago's Pullman neighborhood - 229
- IAM and Universiti Malaya form collaborative relationship/ MOU - 178
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach - 153
- Expert Writer Melanie Green to Host The Freelance Writing Podcast - 127
- The New Way of Selling Your House! - 122
- Lorien Health Services Sweep the 2023 Daily Reader Rankings - 113
- Superior Seating to Showcase Top Hospitality Furniture at Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show 2023 - 111
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Five Pillars of Success Pillar One Strengths Outlined by Rosann Santos CPC
- REA 'Peace of Mind on the Move' Study achieves Highly Commended recognition in the category Excellence in Coaching by ABP November 2023
- Let's Talk HR Services Redefines Industry Standards with Relaunched Services Page
- Bridging Talent and Employers: Let's Talk HR Services Reinforces Its Mission on Revamped Webpage
- ELEVATE Recognized as a Major Contender and a Star Performer by Everest Group
- Revolutionizing Leadership: Zen Benefiel's New Book Unveils the Power of Servant Leadership
- EmployTest Earns Recognition for Pre-Employment Testing Solutions
- Tribe Joins Forces with Purpose and Performance Group
- Graduation medals deliver rewards for students and institutions
- Charity begins at home: Integrity Charitable Foundation picks Crossroads Hope Academy for support
Colton, August 26, 2023 — The inaugural Queer Kickoff Back-to-School event organized by The CENTER @ Joshua Home an LGBTQ Safe Haven was a resounding success, creating an impactful experience for local families that promises to resonate throughout their lifetimes.
A Game-Changing Event
"The joy we saw on everyone's faces as they received new shoes, gym shorts, socks, t-shirts, and tops was simply indescribable," says Annette Patterson, Founder and Executive Director and the event organizer. "This was about more than just new shoes and clothes; this was about community, connection, and support."
The CENTER's team of dedicated volunteers prepped the venue a week in advance and ensured a seamless operation on the event day. "Our volunteers were the backbone of this event. They not only helped families find what they needed but truly connected with the community," added Annette.
More on eTradeWire News
- Locateye Set to Revolutionize Live Streaming
- Actress Irma Cadiz heating up this Winter with recurring roles in "Raising Kanan" and "Law & Order"
- The 'Thrive Through Menopause' Program - A Natural Menopause Treatment Australia can Trust
- Professional Holistic Health Services Melbourne - Yarraville Health Group
- CapitalAUM.com Launches a Cutting-Edge Platform for Tracking Assets Under Management
Partners in Positivity
The CENTER was also thrilled to have community partners like Free Mom Hugs SoCal (IG @freemomhugssocal), who elevated the atmosphere with their trademark hugs, glitter affirmations, and cool giveaways. "They brought so much heart and positivity; it was contagious," said one of the attendees.
Catering to Community
Acknowledgments are also due for the Super Catering Group (IG @supercateringgroup), who catered the event. "The food was spot-on, and they felt like part of our extended family," praised the founder.
Grateful for Sponsorship
The CENTER @ Joshua Home extends a heartfelt thank-you to their main sponsor, RIVERSIDE - SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY INDIAN HEALTH, INC., who made sure every detail was accounted for. "Our sponsors were the linchpin that made this event a hit," emphasized Nick Daily, President of the Board of Directors.
Donations that Make a Difference
Special recognition goes to Amazon employees from the ONT2 (IG @theontempire) warehouse, and SBD3 (IG @wearesbd3) for their generous donations of shoes, clothes, and hygiene items. "Their contributions were clutch. They helped us fulfill the core mission of this event," said Nick.
Capturing the Magic
The CENTER also extends its gratitude to Colton High's school newspaper, the Pepper Bough team, and their photographer for capturing every unforgettable moment. "They made us look good and captured the essence of what this event was all about," Annette pointed out.
More on eTradeWire News
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present ILANA GLAZER LIVE on March 7
- Finalists announced for the 2023 CCIA Cleantech Awards Celebration
- Empowering Voices: Houston's Black Authors Illuminate the Blockchain World with 'Chain Reaction'
- Impress from Engagis Now Available in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace
- ASA to Discuss Valuations for Financial Reporting from an IFRS Perspective in Upcoming Webinar
A Lasting Impact
Family and friends of The CENTER came together to make this more than an event—it's a lifelong memory for the children and families involved. "This is a day they will carry with them forever," concluded Nick.
Joshua Home is excited to announce its second event at The CENTER @ Joshua Home, taking place on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Love Thrifting? Pop Up Shop welcomes LGBTQIA2S+ youth, their families, and local youth, offering free access to a variety of resources. Annette Patterson expressed, "Our goal is to introduce Joshua Home to the community, distribute clothing and footwear, provide essential resources, and emphasize The CENTER's commitment to assisting not only homeless and LGBTQ+ youth but also those in need." To find out more and get involved visit their website https://www.joshuahomelgbtq.org/.
For more information or to get involved in future events, please contact Annette Patterson, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Inquiries:
- Isaac Mashman Reveals He's Planning A Non-Profit Initiative, Mashman Global
- Unlocking the Magic of Miami Beach
- Introducing Scuba Diving Industry Magazine
- Elevate Your Online Presence: MRB Marketing's SEO Services Now in North Carolina
- FIX N GO PHONE REPAIR: Elevating Mobile and Electronic Repair Services in Ahwatukee
- Knobull's President Spotlights "Most Searched" Labor Market Data
- Celebrate the Season with COMFORT & JOY: Glam Rock Soul Christmas Concert by Victor & Aisha Jackson
- While 100 Films Retreat #4 Opens for Submissions, its #3 Announces Newest 100 Official Selections
- Red Sky® Alliance Announces Partnership with Cysurance
- Stark display honors Israeli hostages at Jewish Federation of Greater Naples
- Tackle the Newest Technical Risks and Global Export Conundrums
- Actuated Medical Expands Expertise in Forensic DNA Analysis with Acquisition of Mitotyping Technologies LLC
- CareerCoachRx Podcast Expands Its Reach to Spotify, Amazon Music, and iHeartRadio
- Financial Literacy Advocate Jim Silbernagel Selected to Appear on Spotlight Television
- Registration now open and sponsorships available for Lee Health's 'Caring for the Cape' eve
- Human HER2 Conjugated to Magnetic Beads
- New Studies Show the Impact of e2L Coaching on Teacher Retention & Multilingual Learners' Outcomes
- Mission Cloud Names Dr. Ryan Ries Chief Data Science Strategist
- The Volkswagen Jetta Experience
- Property Maintenance Company Launches Updated Website