Popular on eTradeWire
- Express Homes coming to family-friendly Lehigh Acres 129
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Zobe Records Signs Gospel Rapper Ashes
- MTech Mobility Announces Acquisition, Launches Atlanta Office and Expands Global Footprint to Asia
- REVELNATION Enterprises, Inc. Plans To Launch New Streaming Platform, Honors Dr. Khalilah Ali At Celebrity Event
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
Similar on eTradeWire
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
- Glimmer to Spark: Three Artists Reveal Their Creative Processes
- Animated Series "The Weeklings" Burns Up The Multi-Media Universe
- Hope for Tampa Brings Arts, Wellness, and Community Together in Response to COVID-19
- The 13th Annual Color International Awards Gives Honors to Chicago Photographer
- Caffe Luna Rosa in Delray Beach Continues to Serve Customers & Community During Current Pandemic
- The TOPPS Company Unveils 'Project 2020,' One Of The Most Eclectic Projects In Company History
- Inaugural Islamic Arts Society Gala held in Houston
- Mounts Botanical Garden is Closed Until Further Notice
The exhibit will feature various visual artists each month to promote Caribbean-inspired art from local artist in the Washington, D.C. & Baltimore metro areas. Artists in the Caribbean and throughout the Mid-Atlantic Region are also invited to participated in this showcase. More information about the exhibition can be found at: http://www.CaribbeanCargoDC.com/Community-Art-G....
With this new project, Caribbean Cargo DC continues its support of the local community while introducing visual artists with Caribbean-inspired paintings or decorative objects the opportunity to display and bring joy to the thousands of patrons visiting the office each month.
More on eTradeWire News
- Master the Art of Virtual Dating While Confined to Home Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Preparing Your Teen Driver For The Road
- Waterside Productions Announces Natasha Grano's New Book "The Action Plan"
- Charitable foundation to raise funds for family of slain Phoenix police commander
- Lakeville personal training gym creates online fitness program to help support small businesses
Asked about the art exhibition, Royston DeSouza, CEO of Caribbean Cargo DC, said the art will be a great way to continue to support the local community. DeSouza is well-known to the business community since before opening the doors of Caribbean Cargo DC over a decade ago. He has always been an avid supporter of the Caribbean community and often sponsors events which aim to support, empower and enlighten all involved.
The project is spearheaded by Above Prestige PR whose CEO, LaDàna Drigo, continues to serve as the Director of PR & Communications for Caribbean Cargo DC. Her ultimate goal is to give Caribbean-inspired art greater visibility while giving customers visiting the office a reminder of their native homes. Drigo hopes that the exhibit will also provide Caribbean Cargo DC new partners who understand and love the diversity that is the Caribbean.
The Community Art Gallery is being presented by Caribbean Cargo DC and is open to artists who are locally based in the Mid-Atlantic, Caribbean, Central and South America --- all of the areas where Caribbean Cargo DC has been a trusted shipping partner for years.
More updates will be provided online at www.CaribbeanCargoDC.com.
Above Prestige Public Relations
- Local Insurance Agents Bring Together Businesses During COVID-19 Quarantine
- April 1 Rent Strike & Rent And Mortgage Payment Freeze
- Local ER Physician Raises $25k in One Week to Protect Fellow Healthcare Professionals
- OTCWagon Initiates coverage on Canadian Junior Resource Company: Desert Mountain Energy Corp
- Ohio Fashion Week Founder Jackie Bertolette Designs Social Distancing Campaign
- How to become a Talent Agent in Los Angeles to earn $70k+ with NO RISK of Losing jobs AGAIN
- Rock Guitar Virtuoso Reveals New Tapping Technique Tutorial
- Vibrnz Launches Support The Artists Series
- Editor World Offers Fast, High-Quality English Academic Editing Services
- Company Message To Our People- COVID 19 Resources
- PitchSix EyeSend Belay Glasses Available
- Distroller World Launches Mission K Campaign to Promote Healthy Habits
- GPHCC's Dine Latino to boost Hispanic restaurant businesses
- Free 15 Minute Distant Reiki Sessions with Reiki Master, Donna McDine
- MY Shower Door / D3 Glass manufacturing protective guards
- South Carolina's Humimic Medical Arming Healthcare Workers for the COVID-19 War
- Free Skype Author Visits with Award-winning Children's Author, Donna McDine
- Sweet James Offers Employees Emergency Relief and Help with Medical Bills
- San Diego Executives Gauge Coronavirus Impact
- Symplast Announced as Platinum Vendor of the American Med Spa Association; to Present Educational Webinar on Telehealth to all Society Members