Popular on eTradeWire
- So Mr.Curtis' Name Is Called at Mail Time! - 132
- Zone heating and cooling systems pay off in energy savings
- Health Care Veteran Named Altercare President
- Who Will Win The 2021 US Open Tennis Tournament?
- StoreEase Virtual Management Adds Industry Veterans to Dynamic Leadership Team
- South Florida Doctors Did NOT Walk Out in Protest
- COE Distributing Makes 9th Appearance on Pittsburgh Business Times List of Fastest-Growing Companies
- Kazakh electronic star Imanbek and rock-tinged genius LP release 'Fighter'
- Quarch Technology expands its Power Analysis range with new fixtures for HDDs, SSDs and Cable Harnesses
- Covid Acts of Kindness breaks the GUINNESS WORLD RECORD!
Similar on eTradeWire
- InstaViral Launches a New Website And Order Processing System For Likes, Views, and Followers on Instagram
- Kontra, Global Learning Systems Partner to Accelerate Application Security Training for Developers
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- QuickLicenseRT Linux 3.0 - Protect and License Desktop Software
- Dymaptic releases Infomaptic, better feature reports for ArcGIS Online and Enterprise
- Firefly Reservations Partners with BASYS Processing to Bring Simplified Payment Processing to Easy-to-Use Campground Reservation Management Software
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple
- SAP Business One VAR Selects BPA Platform to Meet Customer Demand for Integration
- HR-LMS integrations are invaluable for improving human resource team processes
- Fraud.net Achieves NTIS Access Certification
This project will lay the groundwork for the Commonwealth to transition to a future Next Generation 9-1-1 (NG9-1-1) environment. GeoComm will provide a statewide agency by agency GIS data assessment to review the current state of the GIS data being utilized throughout the Commonwealth and will outline recommended steps for GIS data improvement. GeoComm GIS Data Hub is an on-demand, cloud-based solution, which will be utilized by local GIS data maintainers at the county-level to conduct regular GIS data quality control checks with the goal to have a complete, accurate dataset for the entire Commonwealth.
The Kentucky 911 Service Board will also have access to GeoComm Contributor, a cloud-native, subscription-based software application, empowering county level GIS data editors throughout Kentucky with an easy way to collaborate on GIS data updates.
More on eTradeWire News
- SHSMD Connections and Digital Health
- Author pens second novel in critically acclaimed Myrtle Beach mystery series
- Search Engine Optimization Strategy Expert Chris Raulf of Boulder SEO Marketing to Speak at the SEO Square Two-Day Conference
- The New Real Estate "Just Looking" Program Is A Big Hit With Englewood and Port Charlotte Residents!
- National Coalition of Black Meeting Professionals Presents its 8th Annual "State of Black Tourism"
"We are honored to partner with the Commonwealth of Kentucky on this important NG9-1-1 GIS project, the first step in their statewide implementation. We are confident the information provided to
them throughout this project will empower them with a clear path for achieving an accurate and up-to-
date statewide GIS dataset to use in their NG9-1-1 system," stated Greg Spadorcio, Vice President of Sales.
The Commonwealth of Kentucky becomes GeoComm's seventeenth statewide NG9-1-1 GIS project.
About GeoComm: GeoComm, provider of Public Safety Location Intelligence®, has a national reputation as a leading provider of public safety GIS systems. These systems route emergency calls to the appropriate 9-1-1 call center, map the caller's location on a call taker or dispatcher map, and guide emergency responders to the scene of the accident on mobile displays within police, fire, and ambulance vehicles. Over the last 26 years, GeoComm has grown to serve local, regional, statewide, and military agencies in forty-nine states, helping keep more than 100 million people safe. In addition, in 2021 our statewide NG9-1-1 GIS project footprint has expanded to include seventeen statewide projects across the country. To learn more about GeoComm and our Public Safety Location Intelligence offerings visit www.geo-comm.com.
- METAvivor Announces the Virtual Conference: Overcoming Health Disparities In MBC
- American Momentum Bank assigns executives expanded Market President positions
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support
- Hertz Investment Group Sells Five Building Portfolio in Richmond
- Thiel College recognizes September Students of the Month
- Distroller World Releases First-Ever FlyNerlies Designed to Fly
- Thiel College climbs US News & World Report rankings, recognized for social mobility
- Kravis for the Performing Arts anuncia concierto del cantante de salsa ganador del Grammy® GILBERTO SANTA ROSA en West Palm Beach
- Holiday Gift Giving & Gatherings - the Best Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Former Chicago frontman, Jeff Coffey, makes his return to the stage to a packed house
- Turning Point Church to host community job and resources fair Oct. 14 in Bonita Springs
- PorchLight Real Estate Group Opens New DTC Office Location
- Go-Forth Pest Control Honored For Growth 4th Year In A Row
- The New Platform Changing the Way You Shop for Natural, Organic, and Eco-friendly Products
- Students Challenged To Name New Water Coaster At Quassy Amusement & Waterpark
- Drive-in Horror Movies & Live Monsters Return To Clark County Event Center This Halloween
- 227's YouTube Chili' KAREEM Chili' ABDUL-JABBAR COVID-19 Vaccine PSA! UCLA Lakers #NIKE'Spicy' NBA
- Homesnap names Aprile Osborne Fastest Growing Agent Award for the First Half of 2021
- Champion Film Salon International Film Festival Announces Panelist Line Up
- Coach To Share Solution To Say Goodbye Doubt And Uncertainty, Hello Clarity