Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Esteemed Literary Anthology Series Features the Joys of Travel
- All the Way Up podcast uses storytelling and meditation to uplift the African American community
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- MRE Services & The Works Co Announced the Planned Merger of Their Business Operations
Similar on eTradeWire
- Official launch of France Removals EU domain
- Man Van London website refurbishment
- Minitad to enter the micromobility market with personal electric vehicle
- Auto Driveaway acquires a majority interest in Sparkle Mobile LLC
- E-Scooters Everywhere - Here to Stay
- NICE Bus Welcomes State-of-the-Art Vehicles
- Win the ALL-NEW Corvette C8 – 2020 MotorTrend Car of the Year up for Grabs
- Joe Bonnie & Son M&S Receives Above & Beyond Award
- National Van Lines New Agent Addition: Cal-Safe Movers
- The RV Advisor and RV Sales of Broward Create Team Turkey for Thanksgiving Giveaway
What makes this breadth and depth of logistics services so unique within the third-party logistics community is that CWI can offer these services across the cold chain as well. From frozen environments to refrigerated to air-conditioned to ambient CWI provides its customers with a 'one-stop-shop' to handle the full breadth of logistics services across all temperature ranges. CWI Logistics provides specialty solutions that complete a simple, seamless and powerful trade experience for its customers within its regional area and across the U.S.
"We're adding tremendous value by bringing all of the specialty services we offer under the CWI Logistics banner," said Kevin Margeson, President of CWI Logistics. "The name also aligns with our purpose statement; Connecting people, businesses, and communities to a better future through logistics. The solutions we offer are dynamic and customizable, and the experience for our customers is more streamlined, more efficient and better represented as a collective competitive offering as CWI Logistics. Our simplified customer interface and comprehensive ability to meet every logistics need will have a profound effect for CWI's customers, our co-workers, our Shareholders, and other stakeholders."
More on eTradeWire News
- The World's First Vegan Game Series | PlantBasedMunchies.com
- The New Kid on The Block Shows You How To Make Money
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Lake Forest Nursing Center After Alleged Choking Incident
- Sip, Shop and Stroll First Time Event In Woodstock, Georgia
- Garcia & Artigliere File Suit Against Manor Care of Fountain Valley for Alleged Abuse
CWI Logistics will continue to operate from its headquarters in Winter Haven, FL
About CWI Logistics
A Family owned and operated business since 1966, CWI Logistics plays a key role within its largely asset-based network of fifteen (15) facilities totaling in excess of 60 million cubic feet of multi-temperature space.
Located in Florida and Connecticut CWI delivers its customers a comprehensive suite of specialty logistics solutions. The company provides cold storage, ambient warehousing and distribution, contract operations, 48-state brokerage services (via its subsidiary CWI Transportation), value-added packaging, and data/trade management tools from a single trusted source.
For more information, visit http://www.cwi-logistics.com.
- Clarity Nutraceuticals Partners With Well Now Supplements To Offer Locally Made, All-natural Wellnes
- Silva Construction Added 5 Tips to the Home Remodeling Series
- Superior Solar Supplies: Premium Solar Products for Every Home
- Selecting the Best Upgrades for Your Custom Home
- Ruby Ranks #2 Among Oregon's Most Admired Technology Companies
- A Honda Accord You Need to See!
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Synlio on Sale to Boston-Based Building Engines
- Colliers' John Gerlach Team Wins CREW Tampa Bay Excellence Award
- Vacant 8.38-acre tract on U.S. 19 in Largo sells for $6 million
- Neurology Associates Neuroscience Center Recruiting Additional Neurologists
- My Fulfillment Company Provides Expert Order Management and More for the Health and Beauty Industry
- Cultural Vistas Welcomes New Vice President of Digital Strategy and Technology
- Sprawling New Novel, WE OF THE FORSAKEN WORLD, Tackles Themes of Global Connection
- Stange Law Firm, PC Partners Kirk Stange and Jillian Wood Present CLE for the National Business Institute
- Revered Tiffany name creates elegant framework for Morphy's Dec. 12th Fine & Decorative Arts Auction
- The Doral Chamber of Commerce Proudly Welcomes Coldwell Banker Commercial as a Trustee Member
- The Landing, a new Contemporary American Restaurant managed by ICON Management, opens in Millsboro
- Boston PD Completes OSCR360 Crime Scene Investigation Training
- QuiAri Promotes Brad Stewart To Director Of Field Development
- Wireless Medical Device Representative STARK Industries LLC Seeks Innovative Cardio Heart Health Monitoring Technologies