Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- Real Trade Inc. Launches Revolutionary Online Real Estate Platform To Connect Buyers, Sellers and Agents
- Is A Licensed Property Manager Required In Nevada?
- American Properties to support Fulfill
- St Pete Talk joins the Canadian Snowbird Association talking Taxes | Snowbirds
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Capital Markets Group Completes Sale of 5-Building Office Portfolio
- ActivePipe empowering brokerages to stay relevant
- Industry Vet Ben Ketel Joins The Mogharebi Group to Help Lead Expansion of 1031 Exchange Platform
- WestCorp Management Group Receives 2021 NAA Best Places to Work Award
Sebastian Juncadella, senior advisor at Fairchild Partners, was unanimously elected president by the board of directors. Juncadella, a seasoned commercial real estate specialist, oversees high-profile office, industrial, and land transactions. He earned the distinguished national rank of SIOR Associate (Society of Industrial and Office Realtors); is a member of Miami Commercial, the commercial arm of the Miami Association of Realtors; volunteers annually with Habitat for Humanity of Greater Miami and previously served as CIASF's vice president.
Joining Juncadella in leading the organization:
● Vice President: Traci Miller is shareholder and senior vice president of business development at Miller Construction. She is past president of NAIOP Commercial Real Estate Development Association and the Commercial Real Estate Women Fort Lauderdale/Boca Raton chapter.
More on eTradeWire News
- Toronto Used Cars for Sale At Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Increases Summer Cleaning By Storm
- Good Fellows Great Deal - 2017 Nissan Rogue
- The DiSTI Corporation Launches Newly Redesigned Website
- Breath Assured Heat Pump Cleaning in Halifax NS
● Secretary: Stephanie Rodriguez is regional senior vice president at Duke Realty. She is responsible for oversight of the Florida region for the domestic industrial property REIT that owns warehouse and distribution facilities in 20 major markets.
● Treasurer: Erin Byers is managing director of industrial services in South Florida for Colliers. Her extensive transaction history over nearly 15 years at Colliers covers a wide range of disciplines, including sales, leasing, portfolio management and development.
"Now more than ever, promoting the economic development of Miami-Dade County through one of South Florida's most important commercial real estate organizations is imperative," Juncadella said. "I look forward to serving as president of CIASF and working alongside my talented and knowledgeable board in the exciting year of 2021 and into 2022. The world, and Miami, has obviously changed and the goal of our organization this year is to provide excellent information on how these changes will shape our landscape into the future. Further, we are excited to continue to provide one of the truly premier Florida networking platforms for the real estate professionals who are members of CIASF."
More on eTradeWire News
- Work 365 announces integration with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central for subscription billing and invoicing
- 8th Annual American Reality Television Awards – Presenters & Appearances
- Keto Recipes - Find the Best Recipes for your next meal or snack!
- State Credit Union Now Including Financing for Charging Stations with Electric Vehicle Car Loans
- Baby Santiago Debuts in New York City PimComedy
The Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida (CIASF) (https://ciasf.com/) was founded as the Industrial Association of Dade County (IADC) in 1980 as an organization of business leaders involved in development, design, construction, sales, and the leasing of industrial warehouses and commercial properties in South Florida. In 2006, the organization changed its name to CIASF to reflect its desire to better service both the commercial and industrial segments of the market. With over 150 members, CIASF is a marketplace leader for South Florida's top commercial real estate professionals, affiliates, and service providers; and an advocate for the industry.
- Tigerman Dojo and Museum Grand Opening | June 26, 2021 (The date of Elvis' last concert)
- TVSSilverScreen.Com Adds More John Wayne Movies to WatchYour.TV Platform, Powered by Tulix
- Arrest those who think their above the law, and that they have unfounded power
- Former Dallas Cowboys All-Star Greg Ellis' Production 'Juneteenth the Play' Set to Air Today on ABC
- INTANGIBLES Opens at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Famu Alumni Awarded Funds To Help Hbcu Athletes Monetize Their Nil
- When Churchyards Yawn - Hamlet In Purgatory
- Alginate Lyase (High Specific Activity)
- Vitamin D Binding Protein (Highly Pure)
- Oakland Juneteenth Happening Today with Broadcaster Kevin "Cuz Kev" Brown @ Pandemic Food Give Away
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again