Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 237
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 203
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 184
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 170
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 167
- League of Women Voters of PBC Invites Public to 'Hot Topic' Zoom Chat on Affordable Housing 165
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 148
- Cole Skincare for Men Launches Black Men Matter Campaign Celebrating Black Fathers Around the Globe 138
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 116
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry
Similar on eTradeWire
- Popular Vote Plan has been published at popularvoteplan.org
- Not Just Climate Change, It's Climate Crisis
- Professional Webinar Series: Cascadia High Speed Rail & Transforming America
- Consolidate All Inventory Data with the New Enterprise License
- Cure SMA Urges Remaining States to Expedite Adoption of Newborn Screening for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- PowerOptions Expands Partnership with Solect Energy Through Large-Scale Solar and Storage Program
- Does Kanye West Really Have A Chance At Being President
- New Online Portal to Make Bill Pay Easier for Customers with User-friendly interface
- Independent Presidential Candidate & Charleston Native Jade Simmons Returns Home To Secure Run For Presidency
- PALZEWICZ Knows He MUST Win This Fall
Regulatory sandboxes have been used in the US, the UK, and many other countries. RBI issued its report on April 18. As noted, under the terms of the RBI sandbox, "various applications of blockchain technology can be tested, while cryptocurrency-related projects are clearly excluded."
Creative Investment Research sent a letter to the Bank with comments on the sandbox policy. Our letter, shown below, states:
"As we noted on Oct. 5, 2006, predicting the rise of cryptocurrencies: 'competitive advantage with respect to capital access is available to any country with significant economic potential and a modest telecommunications infrastructure.'
In this light, we encouraged RBI to revisit the exclusion of cryptocurrency from Sandbox Testing. Our letter notes that "there is no country with more significant economic potential than India."
More on eTradeWire News
- New ezW2Correction Software Offers Service Industries A Better Alternative To Print Corrected Form
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- EVERGREEN IS THE BLOOD from Polestar Studios Stars Dawna Lee Heising, John Reign and Aki Aleong
- Self Storage Tips When Deciding Which Facility To Use
- Deep learning enables early detection and classification of live bacteria using holography
See our 2006 comments to the SEC predicting the rise of cryptocurrency at https://www.sec.gov/comments/4-526/4526-1.pdf
India's successful industrial policy led to the development of a highly effective digital processing and telecommunications infrastructure. This means India is well positioned to safely develop and deploy new cryptoassets. This allows the country to control it's monetary destiny in a way that others cannot. Further, by abandoning the cryptocurrency field, India allows others to take a leading role. This will have negative consequences not only for India, but for dozens of other countries who might otherwise be able to accomplish certain social development goals using the tools and techniques India's programmers are sure to create.
We are also concerned with the negative influence India's absence will have in this field. Other, less well meaning entities may come to dominate."
We encouraged RBI to revisit this policy. We understand that other institutions in the country may have more control over this policy.
William Michael Cunningham
- Rheumatoid Factor Solution from Molecular Depot
- RIPA Lysis and Extraction Buffer
- What Is a Qualified Health Insurance Plan?
- We Want To Believe Episode 3 The Demon Jar Now Showing
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Viola Rouge gives hand sanitizer to health care workers, first responders and teachers
- CWS Software Releases Advanced Analytics for TalentComp™ Compensation Management Solution
- How to Buy Health Insurance Now
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida announces Dalton Discovery Center expansion
- Parents who do not need P-EBT food benefits for their children can help others by donating food
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- Q2 2020 | Houston Office | Research & Forecast Report
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Pricing Resource Unveiled By Association
- DSLD Homes Releases Eight New Floor Plans for Denham Springs Community
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Pandemic v. Schools - National Coalition for Healthier Schools Plan for Safe Reopening
- Lions, Tigers, Bears – And Dogs!
- Local Artist Launches Interactive and Engaging EP With A Focus on Self Love
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown