Popular on eTradeWire
- Learn How to Build a Website From Scratch With Space Doggos 2 247
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 239
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas 176
- Richard Dreitzer Joins Fennemore Craig's Business Litigation Practice 156
- Adoption Program Provides Thai Dogs with Homes in the United States & Canada 155
- Battery Wharf Hotel Boston Waterfront Introduces The Recharge Your Battery Getaway Package 137
- Lee BIA Builders Care, Gulfpoint Construction build accessible bathroom for WWII Veteran and Family 137
- MiaSolé FLEX Modules Survive Typhoon Lekima 134
- Travel Salaries Soar To New Record In July 133
- Eugen Spivak announces the release of "PMO Governance" book to help companies better deliver corporate strategy and maximize business benefits 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- Callmoji iOS App Launched, Simplifies Conference Calls and Enhances Mobile CRM
- Centrifugal separator for food applications
- Processing chocolate with automatic self-cleaning strainer
- INF announces new Technology Ventures Group
- Venture Atlanta Selects Tomahawk Robotics as a Top Technology Company
- VPI Introduces 4K 18Gbps Mini DisplayPort Male to HDMI Female Adapter Cable
- Founder of Financial Planning Honored for 50th Anniversary of CFP Designation Asset Planning Corp
- VLC solutions launches new content engagement platform
- Everything You Need To Know About 1031 Exchanges
- The Critical Role Of Trust In Harnessing The Full Potential Of The Voice Of The Vehicle
The current centralized structure of the payment and financial system is flawed, and does not do enough to prevent incidents of hacking, fraud, and accidental payments that frequently appear within these environments. Starcave is rebuilding these systems and structures to be hack-proof.
Starcave Global's unique response to this challenge is the Color Code System that draws its inspiration from nature - color. This is the core security technology that powers MCCX and its services. As opposed to the current binary system, the Color Code Technology enables the users to draw any pattern on a color grid to form a combination of colors which provide nearly infinite possible combinations. The generated 'color code' from the combination of colors is unique, because every color represents a specific value. This code represents a 'security code' that is disposable, not reusable, and cannot be replicated; ideal for preventing any hacking attempts. This system ensures that the identity of the user is kept safe and not disclosed during each transaction.
"The concept of hack prevention by distributing the rights of payment to the users can be evaluated as a true blockchain project. This is the solution of MCCX for the security problem in the existing payment system today," Starcave Global Chairman Harrison Park stated. "We are continuously working on developing the interoperability of this color code system, so it can be seamlessly applied and integrated with other business processes and applications that require security, speed, and ease of use."
More on eTradeWire News
- Gregory Blair and FANG Win Big at the Lucky Strike Film Festival!
- XproAd: Growth in Native Advertising Market is projected to Scale Massively by 2025
- National Lice Prevention Month Prompts Free Comb Giveaway for Lice Troopers Treatment Centers
- Book offers 'Effing Simple' advice for network marketers and non-sellers alike
- Multi-Award Winning Actress Bridie Latona Stars in "I Think You Know" Music Video from Kalon Hart
In the MCCX ecosystem, the Ghost Wallet platform, which runs on the Color Code Security technology, also supports the other key services such as Ghost Pay, Ghost Card, MCC App, and Starlight-AD App.
"Ghost Wallet presents a function where users can use and manage MCCX tokens along with other cryptocurrencies. The users can freely access and manage their activities with convenience and enhanced security," added Starcave Global's CEO Ted Ko. "This platform and the other services available under MCCX were developed to solve the security issues and facilitate easy transactions - all driven by the users' choice."
The Ghost Pay enables users to use the Color Code Security system for their payment transactions, while the Ghost Card functions like a traditional card that can be used worldwide but powered with the hack-proof color code technology.
"Our team is focused on developing a fintech service expansion model that will enable users to enjoy these superior technologies through simple transactions: user-friendly, easy-to-manage, fast and convenient," said Starcave Global's Director, Eddy Kim. "MCCX's development and implementation of the unique color code technology is a quantum leap forward for the security and ease of financial payments."
The MCCX structure also consist of another stream aside from security technology: ad-mining. This is aligned with a cryptobank system and the Ghost Wallet platform.
MCCX is expected to consistently expand and develop its services which provide users the tools for managing their cryptocurrencies and daily economic activities and while ensuring the convenience and security of these transactions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Garment Saver Launches Eco-Friendly Bags To Pack A Change of Outfit
- Coral Bay Recovery Provides Intensive Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Lighthouse Point, Florida
- Daniel Hect named New Chief of Police at the Village of Hartford
- Masters Hall of Fame Announces 2019 Inductees
- EvereTech wins contract to Support Chief of Naval Operations
About Starcave Global
Starcave Global is a Hong Kong-based global financial cybersecurity and payments company. It owns Starlion Company, a South Korea-based company. Its MCCX coin is listed on UBIX Bank Exchange. The MCCX token features its core technology called the Color Code Security. This core technology supports its services like the Ghost Wallet platform, Ghost Payment, and Ghost Card.
For more information on Starcave Global, visit: https://starcaveglobal.com
Media Contact: The Soho Loft Media Group
The Soho Loft Media Group is a global financial media company with 3 divisions:
THE SOHO LOFT CONFERENCES organizes up to 200+ investor-focused global summits, talks and events annually.
TIMES IMPACT PUBLICATIONS produces relevant content on investing and entrepreneurship that are published and syndicated in 100+ leading online publications and growing.
VICTORIA GLOBAL Communications specializes in client Investor Relations, Public Relations, Branding and Social Media Marketing.
The Soho Loft Media Group is your global partner for your investment and business strategies.
For inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 845 9652
For more information on The Soho Loft, visit: https://thesoholoft.com/
- The Greater Newburgh Rotary Hosts The 12th Annual Taste of Newburgh
- Options For A Basement Bathroom Toilet
- The Sound And Vision International Film & Technology Festival Takes Place September 22nd, In NYC
- LIE495 Football to Rep NY in Atlanta National Championship
- Big Island Beauty Academy Announces Scholarship Opportunity
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts to Present Two Hilarious Headliners
- The South Florida Garden Show with Mark Benson Debuts This Saturday at 10 am on 850 WFTL
- Signa Marketing is Changing The Way Digital Marketing is Done
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- The Cadillac Bill Show Is Here And Guaranteed To Be Unlike Anything You've Seen Before
- Playbook Advisory Announces Four New Businesses for Sale
- Jeff Gorden, CCIM of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Arrange Sale of Land at Higley and Thomas
- Lennar Voted Best New Home Developer at the 2019 Reader's Choice Awards
- Award-Winning Kalona® SuperNatural™ Organic Dairy Launches #DairyProud Campaign
- How to Cross a Railroad Safely in 2020
- Resto-Rat Customs releases a sneak peek into their themed, vintage, truck builds
- Lennar's The Heritage Collection at Reed's Crossing Grand Opens October 5
- New for 2019, Tribute to George H.W. Bush, Pumpkin Houses, Animal Town, at YesterLand Farm!
- Gospel Heritage South Florida Changes Name to Think! Leadership Conference
- Canadian Retail Solutions CEO launches The Wealthy Retailer™