Popular on eTradeWire
- New Water Damage Repair & Restoration Service Launched In Youngstown, OH
- Get Doodle Videos - The Best Whiteboard Animation Software - For Only $49 This Black Friday & Cyber Week
- JOC's Peter Tirschwell 2023 Person of the Year by NY/NJ Foreign Freight Forwarders & Brokers Assoc
- David & Sons Timepieces—Luxury Watches, San Diego
- Explore The Work Of Artist M.G. Stout During Miami Art Week At Spectrum & Red Dot Art Fairs
- George Washington U Again Violating Guaranteed Free Speech Rights - Hearing FRIDAY
- New Airbnb Style Web Service For Athletes & Sports Teams
- IOTAP (Work 365) Announces the Completion of SOC2 Type 2 Certification
- TOMii Healing and Wellness Opens New Locations in San Mateo & Millbrae, California
- Now, The Ultimate Gut Course, to "Decolonize"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sync Neural Synchronised Impact fund: the ultimate investment vehicle to save the world?
- iPower Energy completes a residential solar installation in Menifee Lakes, CA
- Finalists Announced for Colorado Cleantech Awards
- 2022 Colorado Cleantech Awards Finalists Announced
- On Nov 30, 2022, Manor House Publishing will release the 'Love Letters To Water' anthology, edited by author and podcaster, Claudiu Murgan
- iPower Energy Group, LLC completes 9.24 kW residential solar panel energy system in Murrieta, CA
- New Use Energy Signs European Distribution Agreement With Hysto LLC
- 16th Microgrid Global Innovation Forum in Oakland, CA to Examine Technology and Business Advances
- Colonial Group Inc. Acquires Crown Carbon Reduction Technologies
- AKCP Announces sensorCFD™ Update to AKCPro Server
"We are pleased to welcome Alex to this newly created role," said Brett H. Giesick, executive vice president and COO. "She brings considerable experience and will surely expand and strengthen the company's support of our 2000-plus employees."
McCants is the first person to serve in the role of vice president of Human Resources for Colonial Group. She was previously with Emerson, serving as vice president of Human Resources for Commercial & Residential Solutions, supporting 25,000 team members, with a global human resource team of over 400 employees. She also served as Vice President of Talent Management & Diversity for the entire company population of 110,000 employees.
"As the family of companies within Colonial Group continues to grow, so does our need to provide additional resources to support this growth," said Giesick. "Additionally, as the labor market evolves, we understand the need to work to evolve strategic initiatives and process improvements within the arena of human resources."
More on eTradeWire News
- Hillside Terrace Senior Living Provides Memory Care Activities to Keep Seniors Active & Engaged
- Drinkmate OmniFizz - Perfect for Everyone on Your Shopping List!
- Affordable Dental Crowns Available in Center Valley, New Patients Welcome
- The Preserve and Hodges University announce corporate education partnership
- Slick Cash Loan Offers Quick Personal Loans Even For Bad Credit Scores Across USA
As vice president of Human Resources, McCants' responsibilities will be to partner with Colonial Group's Leadership and the Human Resources team to provide human resources support to employees within the corporate and subsidiary companies of the family-owned business founded in 1921. The diversified energy and port-related company has grown to become one of America's largest privately held companies, and now includes Colonial Oil (https://colonialoilindustries.com), Colonial Terminals (https://colonialterminals.com/), Colonial Fuel & Lubricant Services (https://colonialfuels.com/), Enmarket (https://enmarket.com/), Colonial Energy (https://colonialenergy.com/), Colonial Chemical Solutions (https://colonialchemicals.com/), Colonial Towing (https://colonialtowing.com/), Savannah Yacht Center (https://savannahyc.com/) and Aqua Smart (https://aquasmartinc.com/).
More on eTradeWire News
- ELEVATE Announces Expanded MSP Partnerships, New Customer Wins and New Product Features
- Sync1 Systems, cutting-edge digital LOS partners with Scienaptic AI, the world's leading AI credit decisioning platform
- Lorelei Tong Releases New Middle Grade Fantasy Novel – Zodiacland: The Five
- Tint Academy: Canada's Leading Hands-on Window Tint Training Goes Coast To Coast
- Group for LGBTQ+ Adults with Developmental Disabilities to Hold Virtual Meeting on December 20. New Members Welcome
"I am thrilled to be joining the Colonial Group and look forward to stepping into this exciting role," said McCants. "Colonial's portfolio of companies is diverse and growing, but this family-owned business also has a long history of valuing its 'family' of employees. I look forward to contributing to that culture as well as being a beneficiary of it." Alex and her husband Alan are in the process of relocating to the Savannah area.
Carriage Trade Public Relations® Inc.
- Immokalee Fair Housing Alliance receives $10,000 grant from the Collier Community Foundation
- Mission Cloud Services Achieves the AWS Service Delivery Designation for AWS Glue
- ARTS GARAGE Issues Public Statement by Playwright Tyler Ellman on Antisemitism & the Holocaust
- OptiFunder launches Wire Data Check Automation
- NuSmile Dental Now Uses The Intraoral Camera For Accurate Treatments!
- Top Secret Tax Tips For 2023 Not Just For the Rich
- AI-designed structured material creates super-resolution images using a low-resolution display
- An astounding 900+-piece collection on Mars is for sale through the Manhattan Rare Book Company
- REIPrintMail Reveals How To Accumulate Key Data for Real Estate Investors
- How to easily Clean a Diesel Particulate Filter & Keep it Clean Longer – ECO Fuel Systems LLC
- Shark Tank Star Daymond John Supports New Jersey's Small Business Groovy Smoovies
- Journal Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Proteomic Study of COPD
- Authomize and Readibots announce partnership to enhance customer Identity Security and Remediation
- Lateasha Green returns as director at P.A. Geraci Child Development
- Future of Food Events Launches Inaugural Plant-Based Protein Manufacturing Summit, April 12 & 13
- The Hinz Company Announces the Onboarding of Its Newest Piece of State-of-the-Art Equipment Known as the Zeiss CMM
- Knobull Promotes Tips To Maximize Job Search Success
- FirstLight Home Care Unveils Newly Designed Website
- Trilogy Diamonds & Co revitalizing the Entertainment Industry
- Aquia Inc. Awarded Subcontract from Noblis on Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) SaaS Governance Initiative