Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 102
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Boldmere Dental Practice – dental care with a personal touch
- Crystal Dental Care – 24-hour emergency dentist in Wood Green, London
- IntegraCare to manage senior living communities in Exton, Glen Mills
- OTCWagon Issues Update on: Golden Triangle Ventures, Inc. (GTVH)
- Blue Forest Farms and VERBÖDENx to host CBD beauty and self-care demos
- Invisalign in Harrisburg, PA Available for Only $3,995 from Leading Orthodontic Team
- Community First Health Plan Now Offers Medicare Advantage Plans
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Coalition Urges Congress: Fund EPA Schools and Children's Programs
- Nutrition Industry Executive Awarded the NIE 2021 Award for the Condition Specific Category to Stratum Nutrition's Ingredient LBiome™
Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield team members and residents' families participated in the ceremony at the community located at 1300 Leonard Street. Plans to hold an annual remembrance observance also are in the works.
"Our residents are not just residents, they are like family to us," said Miranda Coulter, Executive Operations Officer of Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield. "My team spends a lot of time getting to know our residents on an individual basis. My team took the lead on this event and it allows them closure in remembering our treasured residents."
"This also means so much to see their families as well," Coulter continued. "The families of our residents mean as much to us as our residents. We have the privilege of getting to know them throughout their loved ones' time with us. The memorial service will be an annual event for us. We do know that some of the residents' loved ones were not able to have a memorial of their own due to the COVID-19 pandemic, so we feel that our service had even more meaning in light of the circumstances."
More on eTradeWire News
- What happens if I cancel my Spirit Airlines flight
- How Much is Seat Selection on EVA Air?
- Charlotte Street To Be Renamed In Honor Of Montford Point Marines
- Art is Better in the Dark On October 29!
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield medication associate Bobbi Smith read "In Our Hearts," and medication associate Dana Parks recited, "As I Sit in Heaven." The names of those remembered during the ceremony included:
Ruby Pollick; Florence "Flossy" Rogers; George Law; Jean Schreffler; Ann Beres; Ed Morrison; Rose Catalano; Donna Whitman; William "Bill" Graham; Philip Accordino; Decelina "Dece" Accordino; Paul Beightol; Lorraine Shaw; Gloria "Ann" Woods; Edna Kephart; William "Bill" Owens; Velma "Vicky" Thomas; Frank Hutton; Doreen Beard; Enna Harry; Shirley Plouse; Edith Fleming; Richard "Dick" Maney; Richard Passmore; Margaret Spanogle; Launcelot Soult; Harry Hand; Dorothy Brown; Anna Baughman; Grace Gabel; Dorothea "Helen" Carson; Doris Scott; William "Bud" Dale; Helen Coudriet; Ruth Smeal; Tito Trinidad; Carmella Socie; Helen Peterson; and Virginia Sager.
"It was a wonderful remembrance service with our team and family members honoring the memory of our residents," said Sandy English, Community Relations Director at Colonial Courtyard at Clearfield.
Sandy English, Community Relations Director
- Datamoto Celebrates #1 rated Inventory Management Software for Small and Medium Sized Business
- The Best Restaurant Grease Trap Cleaning Service In Los Angeles
- Horticulture And The Three Gift Tradition
- Hillsborough Gallery of Arts Previews Orange County Artists Guild Studio Tour
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data