Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sudden change of heart for anti Comic Sans campaigners
- On Her 5th CD, "Crowded Heart," Vocalist Judy Wexler Presents "Jazz Standards for the 21st Century"
- Houston Artist Collaborates On An Out Of This World Painting
- Jacksonville Children's Chorus (JCC) President and Artistic Director Awarded 2019 Alumni Merit Award
- Potts, Lehner, Moussa, Clark Among Top Creators At 2019 Wizard World Pennsylvania, June 13-16
- The Intermission Event vs. Essence Festival: Who will take the stage?
- Historic Baseball Exhibition Opens at Morven Museum & Garden June 6
- Premiere of FADE, A New Play by OPEN DOORS Reality Poets
- Summer Challenge Chuck Jones Summer of Creativity to reach over 200 thousand people over 10 weeks in Schaumburg
- Royse Contemporary kicks of summer with "Moments of Color"
The workshop will be presented by Colonial Courtyard at Bedford's Bobbi Howsare and June Kocher, an artist from the town of Pennsylvania Furnace near State College. Howsare and Kocher are sisters.
All proceeds from the creative workshop will benefit the Alzheimer's Association. The event will be held from 5 to 8 p.m. on May 22.
"The workshop will enable participants to get creative while also having a great time," said Howsare, the senior living community's director of sales and marketing who has a background in art. "This will be a time to paint and a time of fun and laughter as artists express their creativity on canvas."
A $30 workshop fee includes all materials necessary to paint as well as refreshments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Final Homes Now Selling at Obsidian and Windchime
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
"All proceeds will go to the Alzheimer's Association. This is a very important cause to all of the IntegraCare communities," said Nanette Bankes, LifeStyles Coordinator, Colonial Courtyard at Bedford.
Bankes said the artwork will be based on a scene that might have a familiar look to local participants in the workshop.
"We are doing a water scene which is very much like something you might see at Shawnee State Park's lake near Schellsburg," Bankes said. "It's a dock with the water and the grasses. It's really pretty."
Bankes emphasized that both novice and more experienced artists are welcome at the workshop.
"You don't have to be an artist to come to this," she said. "We will step you through it. It's easier than you think. Come for a great evening and a good cause."
Bobbi Howsare, Director of Sales and Marketing
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
- Micro preemies give back to the NICU where life started as they approach graduation this weekend
- Jales De Mello, CEO of Aleph Group Inc. has been awarded the prestigious Presidential "E" Award
- Rotary Club of Flagler Beach Seeking….Surfers
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Las Vegas Division Expansion with North Vegas Soccer Demilio
- U/Z Adds to Litigation and Intellectual Property Groups with New Additions
- Stevens Construction completes Associates in Digestive Health
- Ceiling Outfitters to Exhibit at GlobalShop 2019
- Ephemeral Launches In Durham, NC
- New Fairview Heights Rec Center Showcases G&S Acoustical Panels
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Stafford, TX
- Wire Straightening: Back to Basics
- Summit Ed. Group, Austin Prep School to Speak at New England Assoc. for College Admission Counseling
- Ellis Insurance Agency Starts "Helping Hands For Jace"
- Brooklyn's Makes My Blood Dance Releases "Beaming Right Up" Music Video
- Beautifully updated home in Hamilton Township Ohio
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation